Regarding the harem..?

I've read in other discussions here that say that none of the girls apart from the first three get with Chu Feng so far in the raws, and that the author has seemingly decided to leave it at that based on a poll.

It is somewhat hard to believe given that even on recently translated chapters Chu Feng freely flirts with both Eggy and Miaomiao, and behaves very intimately towards Sima Ying and Bai Ruochen, whose relationships with CF have been heavily built towards.

Of course, the harem trope is not exactly very good writing, but his relationship with those girls and Tantai Xue has been heavily foreshadowed and built up, the arc with Ruochen and the Cyanwood Mountain being one of the better ones in the story, she being only second to Eggy and practically equal to Su Mei and Zi Ling in terms of interactions with CF, while CF has also interacted a lot with Sima Ying and pretty much fought the entirety of the World Spiritist Alliance for the right to being with her, so it'd ring very empty if they are suddenly tossed aside and don't get together with him. I'd really hope that MGA avoids a situation similar to what happened in ISSTH where half the novel built up many relationships that then were suddenly discarded, most of the time with the characters involved outright disappearing, with their fates unknown.

So, can anyone who has caught up with the RAWs confirm the situation there? I ask because it also wouldn't be the first time inaccurate information is given through the forum (just to give an example on a similar topic, the thread in the ED subforum asking about the harem there being full of people denying the existence of a harem, in heavy contradiction with the already tl'd portion of the novel).

Many thanks.

Comments

• Well his harem only has 3 girls still. 
  • Su Rou, Su Mei, and Zi Ling are his only wives. there are still 3 other women who his has slept with all were rape victims. Yan Ruyu, Ya Fei, and Murong Wan. but those 3 have completely disappeared beyond the heavens and are pretty much not even mentioned anymore. 

as for those foreshadowed girls. nothing more to say about them. they are just friendzoned. even when he returns to lower realms for a short period of time he never actually specifically goes to see them and their names arent even mentioned.
  • Well, that sucks.

I guess one can always hope the author decides to cash in on the build up later on, but seems unlikely.
  • Eggy is clearly future wifey but as for the rest they are all friend zoned. Bai Ruochen and Tantai Xue in particular really made me feel like they could join the harem but now it seems they will struggle to be included in the story as they are too weak. CF has surpassed them by several realms and there seems to be no sign of them catching up. If that's the case there's no opportunity for 'feelings' to sprout anymore.

They may all become concubines when CF rules the universe though.
  • I am in the chapter 1990 and I discovered that the immortal yue was saying that she would help Su Rou and Su Mei, but in the wikia and in some spoilers they said that she simply kidnaps the body of the 2 (I dont know what that means) and that they did not show up after that. Where are they? What really happened to them?
  • Immortal Yue takes possession of Su Rou and Su Mei because there is "something she needs to do", we're not quite clear on that.
    The "helping" part would be that after she frees them they would get to keep their current cultivation level I guess.
    Immortal Yue will use them to go to higher realms but so far (in the raws) she has yet to return the bodies.
    CF will meet her again once in the higher realms.
  • Vudis said:
    Immortal Yue takes possession of Su Rou and Su Mei because there is "something she needs to do", we're not quite clear on that.
    The "helping" part would be that after she frees them they would get to keep their current cultivation level I guess.
    Immortal Yue will use them to go to higher realms but so far (in the raws) she has yet to return the bodies.
    CF will meet her again once in the higher realms.
    i really hope the author does not come up with a crap like forced marriage for CF having to save them again
  • Anything new on this front? Li Yue’er seems like a harem candidate.