I am looking for action fantasy novels with a stoic male main protagonist.

edited September 2017 in Novel Requests
Yo.

I'm looking for action fantasy novels which revolve around a male main protagonist who has a stoic and indifferent demeanor.

The following are the ones I have encountered so far, which come to my liking and do suit my criteria:

A. Light/Web Novels
1. Forgotten Conqueror -- Kaidus Reilt Paltos
2. Main Character Hides His Strength (Juin Gongi Himeul Sungim) -- Kim Sung Chul
3. The King of the Battlefield -- Mu Young
4. M E M O R I Z E -- Kim Su Hyun
5. Acquiring Talent in a Dungeon - Kim Hee Chul
6. My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending (Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai) -- Harold Stokes
7. Goblin Slayer -- Goblin Slayer
8. Summoned Slaughterer (Yobidasareta Satsuriku-sha) -- Hifumi Tohno
9. The Irregular at Magic High School (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei) -- Tatsuya Shiba
10. The Golden Word Master: The Unique Cheat of the Man Dragged in by Four Heroes (Konjiki No Moji Tsukai: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat) -- Hiiro Okamura
11. Mythical Spirit Chronicles (Seirei Gensouki: Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni) -- Rio
12. Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life (Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei) -- Dran
13. Instant Death -- Yogiri Takatoo
14. Revolution of the 8th Class Mage -- Ian Page
15. Defiled Hero - Izayoi

B. Visual Novels
1. The Grisaia Trilogy (The Fruit of Grisaia [Grisaia no Kajitsu], The Labyrinth of Grisaia [Grisaia no Meikyuu], The Eden of Grisaia [Grisaia no Rakuen]) --Yuuji Kazami
2. Tokyo Babel -- Tendou Setsuna
3. Eden: They Were Only Two, On The Planet -- Ryou Haruna
4. Eustia of the Tarnished Wings (Aiyoku no Eustia) -- Caim Astraea
5. Crimson Rafflesia -- Kaison Voltaire
6.  Planetarian: The Reverie of a Little Planet (Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume) -- Junker

He can be blunt, cold, distant, rude and silent, not afraid in the middle of jeopardy and dire situations, nor freaks out nor allured by a company of a chic's stark-naked body and teasing. 

In addition, he can preferably makes things done solo and not hesitant to do dirty works (ex: killing, et cetera).

Meanwhile, I don't like the protagonist being treated as a side character, like every chapter contain only a little bit of his point-of-view (POV). In short, I hate multiple POVs such as Emblem of the Branded (Rakuin no Monshou), Reincarnator and Sovereign of Judgement. 

Additionally, I dislike the protagonist only sitting on his throne and barking orders for the whole time and just letting the others do the action, thereby only depending on them, like Dungeon Defense, Seoul Station's Necromancer and The First Hunter.

Chinese novels are very slow-paced and long-winded. While recommending, indicate the chapter where the protagonist will finally turn into which I prefer. Spoil me, I'm okay with spoilers.

I don't like the ones similar to High School DxD, Sword Art Online, and such. I'm tired of these kind of things.

The following are the ones I have encountered so far, which come to my disliking and never suit my criteria:

A. Light/Web Novels
1. Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou)
2. To Deprive a Deprived Human (Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono)
3. The New Gate
4. Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku)
5. The Different World Magic is Too Behind (Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru)
6. The Rising of the Shield Hero (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari)
7. The Previous Hero Wants to Retire (Sendai Yuusha wa Inkyo Shitai)
8. Second Life in Another World (Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de)
9. Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu)
10. Marginal Operation
11. Magi's Grandson (Kenja no Mago)
12. Evil Dragon Reincarnation (Jaryuu Tensei: Isekai Itteno Ore wa Ore)
13. The King of Darkness Another World Story: Slave Magic (Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu)
14. Hungry Joker
15. Mother of Learning
16. Ultimate Antihero
17. Skeleton Knight, in Another World (Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechü)
18. Imperial God Emperor
19. Kill No More
20. Log Horizon
21. Nidome no Yuusha
22. Blade Dance of Elementalers (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)
23. Dimensional Sovereign
24. The Beginning After The End
25. The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
26. God of Crime
27. Legend
28. The Dungeon Seeker
29. Elven Blood (Senketsu no Elf)
30. Moon-led Journey Across The World (Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu)

B. Visual Novels
1. Dracu-riot
2. Euphoria
3. Wheel Fortune, Sunflower Girl (Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo)
4. Seinarukana: The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2
5. Root Double: Before Crime, After Days
6. The Song of Saya (Saya no Uta)
7. Memory's Dogma
8. Katawa Shoujo
9. Cou: Black Dragon in a Gentle Kingdom (Cou: Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashï Oukoku)
10. Kara no Shoujo
11. Family Project: Kazoku Keikaku
12. Libra of the Vampire Princess (Kyuuketsuki no Libra)
13. Wanko to Kurasou)
14. Stellaren
15. Sepia Tears
16. Everlasting Summer
17. The Devil on G-String (G-Senjou no Maou)
18. Chrono Clock
19. Dengeki Stryker
20. Fate/Extra

Please do not recommend me which I have already encountered, thus already included in my list above.

As for genres: samurai, shoujo, shotacon, mecha, yaoi, sports, josei, BL, gender bender, are also not preferable.

Spoilers are fine with me as I stated above. If describing the protagonist of your recommended series for me, must indicate some level of spoilers to become satisfactory, then that is acceptable.

Recommendations which meet my preferences are highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.