ROTG INFO,HISTORY AND SPOILERS

As people can read this is for information about ROTG and it's history and gods and etc

Comments

• Can someone please give EXTREME SPOILERS on ROTG, like the history, the gods and etc,desperate need of spoilers 
  • ALERT! EXTREME SPOILERS!
    The History:
    There was a goddess who split herself into 8 fragments which created 4 Devil Emperors and 4 Creation Gods and Evil God was one of the Creation Gods.
    The Gods and etc:
    In the Primordial Era, there were many gods and devils as well as other species. They lived happily but someday they fought because of some internal circumstances which resulted in their death.
    If you really are in desperate need of spoilers then this one is totally for you:
    In chapter 1995, Yun Che kills the last enemy of his and thereafter lives happily with his family.

Now that you have read the EXTREME SPOILERS OF ATG.....
    I guess there is no need for you to read ATG anymore, you should start reading some other novel instead.
     :) 

• kiladierl said:
    ALERT! EXTREME SPOILERS!
    The History:
    There was a goddess who split herself into 8 fragments which created 4 Devil Emperors and 4 Creation Gods and Evil God was one of the Creation Gods.
    The Gods and etc:
    In the Primordial Era, there were many gods and devils as well as other species. They lived happily but someday they fought because of some internal circumstances which resulted in their death.
    If you really are in desperate need of spoilers then this one is totally for you:
    In chapter 1995, Yun Che kills the last enemy of his and thereafter lives happily with his family.

Now that you have read the EXTREME SPOILERS OF ATG.....
    I guess there is no need for you to read ATG anymore, you should start reading some other novel instead.
     :) 

I like reading the translated chapters but thanks for the information