Looks like ZL and IA needs a new home by chance would you be picking it up ?

as ZL's been totally removed from GT now inc of the webpages and links etc from gt , any chance your be offering it a home ? as to me CD and ZL are the 2 novels that got me into reading CN stuff , of CD is the one true one but i still have a monthly read of ZL for giggles with it's op skills and battles that no sane game dev would let happen lol 

edit: also it seems IA needs a new home :(

Comments

• http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/zongheng-gravity-tales-and-infinity-armaments.43969/

Suggest looking at pages 3+ the tl'er made a statement about the situation of IA and the way he was treated by GGP and I do have to say that GGP and qidian and right for each of thier the way he treats his tl'ers
  • yeah i have read that , but i also noticed ren was in the chat and i hope and pray he can get the guy a deal , and bring them here as csg has now been taken down as well , and the bs comment released by GT was a joke 

• edited August 2017
    Pizz001 said:
    yeah i have read that , but i also noticed ren was in the chat and i hope and pray he can get the guy a deal , and bring them here as csg has now been taken down as well , and the bs comment released by GT was a joke 

Everything stated by GT is a joke now. Might as well just rename themselves QI 2.0.
  • Rewrite said:
    Pizz001 said:
    yeah i have read that , but i also noticed ren was in the chat and i hope and pray he can get the guy a deal , and bring them here as csg has now been taken down as well , and the bs comment released by GT was a joke 

Everything stated by GT is a joke now. Might as well just rename themselves QI 2.0.
    Have to 100% agree with that , you have the main site and now gt is link a mini me version of it without the fun bits , but it good that ren's give a home to the 3 new books and fingers crossed that may be were get ZL and IA etc as they are 17k 

• Pizz001 said:
    Rewrite said:
    Pizz001 said:

Have to 100% agree with that , you have the main site and now gt is link a mini me version of it without the fun bits , but it good that ren's give a home to the 3 new books and fingers crossed that may be were get ZL and IA etc as they are 17k 

Yes, really hoping we get ZL and IA as well. That would really give more traffic to this site too (probably).
  • I cant believe people still read ZL, better yet want to read ZL... ZL is by far the shittiest novel I have ever read or heard about... please, pretty please, don't try to persuade anyone to bring ZL here.. ATG is too much, as a shitty novel, for WW already....
  • matricha said:
    I cant believe people still read ZL, better yet want to read ZL... ZL is by far the shittiest novel I have ever read or heard about... please, pretty please, don't try to persuade anyone to bring ZL here.. ATG is too much, as a shitty novel, for WW already....
    i just like is as it's so bad  and the MMO game system is so screw up, it's good, it's like reading a car crash lol