Ancient Strengthening Technique (Portraits of Beauty) *Spoilers*

Comments

• and does he get with Yu Ruyan? 
  • Yilley said:
    Dernacan said:
    Would you give spoiler about Di chen? Chapter 860, Lotus Realm mentioned, what will happen in the future? Master is a traitor?
    The master isn't really a traitor but she kinda tricks her into practicing her new cultivation technique despite knowing it would practically remove her emotions. After practicing the cultivation method accepting the inheritance she becomes distant and focus on a her goal which causes her to go to a higher level continent.

When the mc meets her again she is devoid of her romantic feelings for the MC and he slowly wakes her back up. Eventually she recovers her feelings but the sect she is at forbids romantic relations forcing the MC to appear and threaten the sect to change their rules. They end up changing the rules because other sect members already felt it was an unfair rule and already secretly went behind the sect masters back and had relationships.  

They finally get together however she decides to remain with the sect taking over and gaining another power to support the MC. She occasionally goes to the MC home to spend time with the rest of his wives and family and they do end up having a child together which I believe is a daughter.
    She might not be a traitor, but a selfish old viper in some way because she used the fact that Di Chen wanted to help QS a lot to trick her. Also, why tell her that it will help Di Chen being able to stand with QS when they prevent any relationship in the first place. I mean she knew that Di Chen was in a relation with someone...
  • edited July 2017
    What are the cultivation realms?
    And how strong is he by EOS, like can he break mountains and does he have good speed?
    Also rate the story if you'd like :) I personally rate it 5/10 because of too much ecchi stuff
  • edited August 2017
    Ok to explain those who read the raws at lnmtl. Thats incomplete. There's 3000+ ch in Ast. The author made the book, but he had 2 different named for it in Chinese terms. Such as, 上古强身术, and 美女图. I'm not that confident in it, but it's just my assumption, so whoever's interested, feel free to tell me if

Edit:Ok, I've confirmed it. It's the full story, so basically the lnmtl raw isn't the full novel. I may be wrong, but who knows.
  • The fuck? How long is the actual story? What happens after Chao 2400?
  • The translation is reaching 1000 chapters. Amazing achievement reaching that on such a short span.
  • edited August 2017
    What rank is he at in the current translations?
  • Ok to explain those who read the raws at lnmtl. Thats incomplete. There's 3000+ ch in Ast. The author made the book, but he had 2 different named for it in Chinese terms. Such as, 上古强身术, and 美女图. I'm not that confident in it, but it's just my assumption, so whoever's interested, feel free to tell me if

Edit:Ok, I've confirmed it. It's the full story, so basically the lnmtl raw isn't the full novel. I may be wrong, but who knows.
    nah you're wrong , author himself wrote the conclusion note at chapter 2492
  • Suran said:
    What rank is he at in the current translations?
    His current base strength is Grade 1 Martial Emperor, but after all the multipliers to his strength its at least Grade 6, with is 5001+ stars.
  • does anyone knows when does he finally gets with Yiye Jiange?

• Can someone explain the cultivation system of this world to me?
    It keep saying Xiantian But I dont understand it
  • Xiantian it's like when you have no impurities in you any more at least that is what I have seen in other novels
  • Will mc be able to gain immortality for his harem and kids because I heard he becomes like the strongest in the end and he finds out the technique he learns is just the beginning?
  • Ragnarock said:
    Will mc be able to gain immortality for his harem and kids because I heard he becomes like the strongest in the end and he finds out the technique he learns is just the beginning?
    No immortality. He becomes the strongest but believes there is never an end to practise. Also it's hinted his wife is probably stronger than him. :/
  • Ragnarock said:
    Will mc be able to gain immortality for his harem and kids because I heard he becomes like the strongest in the end and he finds out the technique he learns is just the beginning?
    No immortality. He becomes the strongest but believes there is never an end to practise. Also it's hinted his wife is probably stronger than him. :/
    If there there an end to practice does that mean his cultivation technique he uses has unlimited potential if so wouldn't it be possible for to be immortality eventually since there is never an end to practice?
  • Also I have been reading the comments saying that the mc get crippled and loses his cultivation how and why and what chapter does this happen?
  • Yiye Jiange Yu He Were married to Qing Shui?

• Finally, Canghai’s wife spoonfed Huoyun Liu-Li a whole bowl of porridge. Currently it was as if she had just recuperated from a severe illness, so it was less suitable for her to take food that was too nourishing. She could only consume a little food that could easily be digested. 

“I’m fine, go and be busy with your things. I wish to sleep a little more,” Huoyun Liu-Li ate a little bit and lightly said after a while.

No one said a thing. Canghai and his wife only comforted Huoyun Liu-Li a little before they left with a sad smile. Canghai Mingyue sat beside Huoyun Liu-Li.

“Liu-Li, you should cry if you feel like it!” Canghai Mingyue looked at Huoyun Liu-Li with her red eyes.

“Big Sister, what happened to you? Why would I cry? Those who escaped the risk of death are bound to have good fortune. I am very happy! I just have to wait for my great fortune!” Huoyun Liu-Li chuckled, only to strain her injuring, causing her to wince in pain.

“Liu-Li, Big Sister will let you recover. If I can’t, I will stay beside you forever,” Canghai Mingyue said softly.

Everyone understood her ambiguous words, but no one wanted to say it out loud. They were just worried that it might provoke Huoyun Liu-Li. The main issue now was the scar on her face.

What does she mean when she says this in a sexually romantic lesbian way?

• Will mc find a way to make his wives have as long as a lifespan as him since xiantian realm only give 500 years of life?
  • Ragnarock said:
    Will mc find a way to make his wives have as long as a lifespan as him since xiantian realm only give 500 years of life?
    Yes
  • Does anyone know the lifespans of each cultivation rank in this novel I know xiantian is 500 years?
  • duburu said:
    Can someone explain the cultivation system of this world to me?
    I've learned to not pay to much attention to the system in this novel because we're always being fed incomplete or incorrect information by the author. He also changes stuff sometimes, and constantly inflates the power scale.

So far in the current translated chapters, people mainly focus on cultivating the body, so the higher their realm the more physical strength they have, only some cultivate spirit energy, and apparently once they reach a high enough realm, cultivating spirit energy will become very important.
    Spoiler:
    In the current translation, the known realms are.
    Martial Warrior, Martial General, Martial Commander - Collectively referred to as the Houtain realms, each divined into 10 grades.
    Xiantian - Divined into 10 grades, lifespan increases to 500.
    Marital King - 10 grades, upon reaching the peak of grade 10, the cultivator's physical strength will amount to 1 country and they will then be recognized as a Peak Martial King, which is basically it's own realm itself, with the level strength being measured from 1 country to 10 countries. One needs at least 10 countries to breakthrough to the Martial Saint realm, otherwise they have to eat some rare fruit when they have at least 5 countries of strength to breakthrough.
    Martial Saint - Divided into 10 grades + Peak. The level of a Martial Saint is determined by how many countries they possess. The difference in power is also incredibly vast.
    Grade 1 = 10-200 countries
    Grade 2 = 201 - 400
    Grade 3 = 401 - 600
    Grade 4 = 601 - 800
    Grade  5 = 801 - 1000
    Grade 6 = 1001 - 2000
    Grade 7 = 2001 -3000
    Grade 8 = 3001 - 4000
    Grade 9 = 4001 - 5000
    Grade 10 = 5001 - 10000
    Peak Martial Saint - At this point, strength is then measured in Stars, 1 star is = to 10000 countries. Perk Martial Saints have anywhere from 1 star to 99.9 stars.
    Martial Emperor - So far, only the first few levels are clearly defined.
    Grade 1 = 100 - 1000 stars
    Grade 2 = 1001 - 2000
    Grade 3 = 2001 - 3000
    Grade 4 = 3001 - 4000
    Grade 5 = 4001 - 5000

Also, the realm one is at is basically the highest level of strength they can reach using everything at their disposal, not just their cultivation base, so things like weapons, pills, techniques etc are all a factor. For instance, a Grade 1 Martial Emperor with 500 stars of strength may have a weapon that can increase their power by three fold, bringing their total strength to 2000 stars while wielding said weapon. While holding that weapon, that person would be consider a Peak Grade 2 Martial Emperor.

Ragnarock said:
    Also I have been reading the comments saying that the mc get crippled and loses his cultivation how and why and what chapter does this happen?
    This happens because the Sky Tyrant Lord attacks MC because of Di Chen, and because MC killed his disciple. In the end, this is nothing but a power up for MC, he dosn't stay crippled long.
    Ragnarock said:

She simply means that she will remain friends with her forever, despite her face being scarred.
  • Ragnarock said:
    Which wife?  Di chen?
  • duburu said:
    Can someone explain the cultivation system of this world to me?
    I've learned to not pay to much attention to the system in this novel because we're always being fed incomplete or incorrect information by the author. He also changes stuff sometimes, and constantly inflates the power scale.

So far in the current translated chapters, people mainly focus on cultivating the body, so the higher their realm the more physical strength they have, only some cultivate spirit energy, and apparently once they reach a high enough realm, cultivating spirit energy will become very important.
    Spoiler:
    In the current translation, the known realms are.
    Martial Warrior, Martial General, Martial Commander - Collectively referred to as the Houtain realms, each divined into 10 grades.
    Xiantian - Divined into 10 grades, lifespan increases to 500.
    Marital King - 10 grades, upon reaching the peak of grade 10, the cultivator's physical strength will amount to 1 country and they will then be recognized as a Peak Martial King, which is basically it's own realm itself, with the level strength being measured from 1 country to 10 countries. One needs at least 10 countries to breakthrough to the Martial Saint realm, otherwise they have to eat some rare fruit when they have at least 5 countries of strength to breakthrough.
    Martial Saint - Divided into 10 grades + Peak. The level of a Martial Saint is determined by how many countries they possess. The difference in power is also incredibly vast.
    Grade 1 = 10-200 countries
    Grade 2 = 201 - 400
    Grade 3 = 401 - 600
    Grade 4 = 601 - 800
    Grade  5 = 801 - 1000
    Grade 6 = 1001 - 2000
    Grade 7 = 2001 -3000
    Grade 8 = 3001 - 4000
    Grade 9 = 4001 - 5000
    Grade 10 = 5001 - 10000
    Peak Martial Saint - At this point, strength is then measured in Stars, 1 star is = to 10000 countries. Perk Martial Saints have anywhere from 1 star to 99.9 stars.
    Martial Emperor - So far, only the first few levels are clearly defined.
    Grade 1 = 100 - 1000 stars
    Grade 2 = 1001 - 2000
    Grade 3 = 2001 - 3000
    Grade 4 = 3001 - 4000
    Grade 5 = 4001 - 5000

Also, the realm one is at is basically the highest level of strength they can reach using everything at their disposal, not just their cultivation base, so things like weapons, pills, techniques etc are all a factor. For instance, a Grade 1 Martial Emperor with 500 stars of strength may have a weapon that can increase their power by three fold, bringing their total strength to 2000 stars while wielding said weapon. While holding that weapon, that person would be consider a Peak Grade 2 Martial Emperor.

Ragnarock said:
    Also I have been reading the comments saying that the mc get crippled and loses his cultivation how and why and what chapter does this happen?
    This happens because the Sky Tyrant Lord attacks MC because of Di Chen, and because MC killed his disciple. In the end, this is nothing but a power up for MC, he dosn't stay crippled long.
    Ragnarock said:

She simply means that she will remain friends with her forever, despite her face being scarred.
    Thanks for the answers do you how much your life span increases when you reach martial king martial saint and martial emperor?
  • Erbrah said:
    Ragnarock said:
    Which wife?  Di chen?
    Tantai Lingyan
  • Ragnarock said:
    Thanks for the answers do you how much your life span increases when you reach martial king martial saint and martial emperor?
    The lifespan stays at 500 years for both Martial King and Saint, unless you consume a item that can increase lifespan.

As for later realms, I don't know, in the current translation, MC mentions that cultivators above Martial Saint have a longer lifespan, but no specifics have been given yet.
  • edited September 2017
    Nothing new there does mc ever officially bring zhu Qing his Qing clan instead of always just going to bed with her and officially join the harem?
  • Ragnarock said:
    Nothing new there does mc ever officially bring zhu Qing his Qing clan instead of always just going to bed with her and officially join the harem?
    He does bring her to live with his family and she gives birth to a child for him ( I believe a son). 
  • Good thank you