Ancient Strengthening Technique (Portraits of Beauty) *Spoilers*

1101113151618

Comments

  • I forget is it Lady Duanmu or her daughter who becomes Qing Shui's lover? and what chapter!
  • I am at Chapter 470 but I can say now for sure that he has to CONQUER girls in the Portraits that he is coming across.
  • MooOooN said:
    I am at Chapter 470 but I can say now for sure that he has to CONQUER girls in the Portraits that he is coming across.
    someone confirmed he doesn't bang them all
  • I have not gone far but it's there like a realm/world/plane/space of Immortals?
  • Yen said:
    I have not gone far but it's there like a realm/world/plane/space of Immortals?
    9 continents are kinda seperated 
  • Yen said:
    I have not gone far but it's there like a realm/world/plane/space of Immortals?
    9 continents are kinda seperated 
    Yeah like the first four then a barrier that opens every five yes
    Then some Phoenix place, then some dragon place where his father is, vast ocean and one other place but what i mean is where does he find Immortals
    I just got to where there are Divine dao practitioners
  • edited March 2017
    is Yang Lin is the woman who offered her virginity to Qing shiu at the heavenly palace sect?
  • no, it was elder yun.
  • Yen said:
    Yen said:
    I have not gone far but it's there like a realm/world/plane/space of Immortals?
    9 continents are kinda seperated 
    Yeah like the first four then a barrier that opens every five yes
    Then some Phoenix place, then some dragon place where his father is, vast ocean and one other place but what i mean is where does he find Immortals
    I just got to where there are Divine dao practitioners
    nah there are no immortals 
    The thing in the ending he didn't even achieve the peak of strength(even though he was may be the strongest around) let alone ascends to higher realms, the ending was kinda meh tbh
  • What are the cultivation levels after martial saint? He's on 6th level of AST now, so there's like 3 more levels ahead can anyone tell me what it is? and did he achieve the 9th level of the AST and also if there's more after the 9th level?
  • i am curious about the yan clan especially yan ling er and the grand dad

    when will the mc bring her back?
    the mc is being being really mean to them how will he compensate it?
  • BlackJack said:
    What are the cultivation levels after martial saint? He's on 6th level of AST now, so there's like 3 more levels ahead can anyone tell me what it is? and did he achieve the 9th level of the AST and also if there's more after the 9th level?
    there is martial emperor , false god , divine dao and spirit ascension realm
    There should be only 9 levels yeah
  • The MC and Di Chen are being very intimate in the latest translated chapters, I was wondering what chapter do they consummate the relationship? 
  • how does qing shui deal with old demon ba and the 10000 poison sect?
  • is it Lady Duanmu or her daughter who becomes Qing Shui's lover? 
  • rynersama said:
    is it Lady Duanmu or her daughter who becomes Qing Shui's lover? 
    It's the mother
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited April 2017
    Im at CH 644, Honestly when does he bang the Di sisters? and when do the rest of his wives get pregnant?(Canghai Míngyue already passed). Also when does wenren Wushuang gain back her memories, and does she fall in love again right away?  i know its a pain to find exact chapters but does anyone know at least some of them? 
  • Is yuan su part of the harem?
  • Akashura said:
    talion333 said:
    Qing shui familly at chap 1140
    (not in order)

    Cānghǎi Míngyuè mother of Qing Zun (boy) and Qing Yin (girl)

    Mingyue Gelou mother of Little Yuchang (adopted girl) and Qing Ming (boy)

    Shi Qingzhuang mother of Qing yan (girl) ((born 3 day after Qing Ming))

    Huoyun Liuli mother of Qing yu (girl)

    Yun Duan (elder yun) mother of Qing Yun (girl)

    Zhu Qing mother of Qing long (boy)

    Wenren Wushuang (barren)

    Di Chen (loste)

    Di Qing

    Yiye Jiange (aunt and substitute mother for luanluan)

    Yu Ruyan (madame  Duanmu)

    Hai Dongqing

    Mu Qing

    Yu He (strange relationship)

    Wenren Wushang and Yiye Jiange also get pregnant but that happens quite later in the series. The MC has at least one child with pretty much all his wives by the end of the series.
    What about the Feng woman from th heavenly palace
  • What happens to Yan Ling'er?
  • Deemo said:
    Is yuan su part of the harem?
    Spoiler:
    She will be in the future.
  • wargumm1i said:
    The MC and Di Chen are being very intimate in the latest translated chapters, I was wondering what chapter do they consummate the relationship? 
    Spoiler:
    ch 1476
  • elon said:
    wargumm1i said:
    The MC and Di Chen are being very intimate in the latest translated chapters, I was wondering what chapter do they consummate the relationship? 
    Spoiler:
    ch 1476
    Is that the chapter in which he fucks both the Di sisters on the Phoenix?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    elon said:
    wargumm1i said:
    The MC and Di Chen are being very intimate in the latest translated chapters, I was wondering what chapter do they consummate the relationship? 
    Spoiler:
    ch 1476
    Is that the chapter in which he fucks both the Di sisters on the Phoenix?
    Spoiler:
    No, I've read most of AST a few months back and skipped a few chapters in between maybe I missed that chapter because I don't remember the Di sisters having a threesome however I do remember that the MC had a threesome with Di Qing and Hai Dongqing.
  • edited April 2017
    will the girl that look like his girlfriend from previous world join his harem?

  • edited April 2017
    Maleaky said:
    will the girl that look like his girlfriend from previous world join his harem?


    who is this girl you speak of??
  • her name is li yan if im not mistaken
    she was from the town where yehuang guwu family lived
  • What's the name of the Palace Mistress of Misty Hall?
  • Who's mu qing
Sign In or Register to comment.