Ancient Strengthening Technique (Portraits of Beauty) *Spoilers*

Comments

• Yilley said:
    Nabcake said:
    What condition is there to becoming martial saint? Because from the sound of it 10 country in strength and defense sounds like bullshit stemming from ignorance. Also when and how does he get his revenge on the guy who crippled him and the sword tower?
    Gonna save you some time just ignore the strength and defense rankings the author just goes on complete circles with them. For example 10 cloud later turns into 1 star ( just an example don't remember exactly the name or values) then again 10 star becomes 1 sun. It becomes obvious the author didn't know how to set it up a system for future strength values so he just keeps reverting things as they become to big into new names.

also don't try to match up what is mentioned with what should be because many times the power levels don't match up. One moment a skill that doubles his strength may only slightly affect his strength later.

another helpful tip is to just go along with what happens rather then questioning why he doesn't use skills he used to use all the time. The author gives the mc very op skills for convience but takes them away later so he can struggle a little. A perfect example is the mc gets a skill that gives himself 20% strength and decreases others by 20% this is used a lot early on but thrown away later because fights become to easy.
    So there is no special condition to become a martial saint?
  • Nabcake said:
    Yilley said:
    Nabcake said:
    What condition is there to becoming martial saint? Because from the sound of it 10 country in strength and defense sounds like bullshit stemming from ignorance. Also when and how does he get his revenge on the guy who crippled him and the sword tower?
    Gonna save you some time just ignore the strength and defense rankings the author just goes on complete circles with them. For example 10 cloud later turns into 1 star ( just an example don't remember exactly the name or values) then again 10 star becomes 1 sun. It becomes obvious the author didn't know how to set it up a system for future strength values so he just keeps reverting things as they become to big into new names.

also don't try to match up what is mentioned with what should be because many times the power levels don't match up. One moment a skill that doubles his strength may only slightly affect his strength later.

another helpful tip is to just go along with what happens rather then questioning why he doesn't use skills he used to use all the time. The author gives the mc very op skills for convience but takes them away later so he can struggle a little. A perfect example is the mc gets a skill that gives himself 20% strength and decreases others by 20% this is used a lot early on but thrown away later because fights become to easy.
    So there is no special condition to become a martial saint?
    Its been a while since I've read this novel so I don't remember specifics but I believe after a certain level ranks are determined by insight or enlightenment. 
  • Someone stole the MC's harem member? There's ntr in this story?
  • Rewrite said:
    Someone stole the MC's harem member? There's ntr in this story?
    ?
  • Rewrite said:
    Someone stole the MC's harem member? There's ntr in this story?
    There is no ntr. The girl in the next chapter is the loli he kept bumping into and she was pestering him to go out with her but he told her he only likes mature women. Do you remember her? She has moved on over the years.
  • hi , Anyone knows when he reaches Martial emperor(approximate chapter)? thanks 
  • I just read chapter 508, fuck. When will he get revenge against the asshole Martial Saint and finally destroy the Sword Tower!
  • Anyone know when the mc's heart gets healed like the rest of his body?
  • I thought it got healed when he had sex with that girl the one who parents got killed in front of her. I can't think of her name atm and now that I think about it I could had sworn most of the time when he has sex the first time with a female his little time dimension usually upgrades or expands this time it didnt do so it seems. 
  • bonifide said:
    I thought it got healed when he had sex with that girl the one who parents got killed in front of her. I can't think of her name atm and now that I think about it I could had sworn most of the time when he has sex the first time with a female his little time dimension usually upgrades or expands this time it didnt do so it seems. 
    exp requirement went up probably 
  • When will MC reach Martial Saint 
  • wargumm1i said:
    When will MC reach Martial Saint 
  • does he get revenge on the martial saint dude who crippled him?

• edited March 2017
    Does quing shuis mom ever fall in love again?
  • edited March 2017
    Deemo said:
    Spoiler:
    No, she will reunite with Qingshui's father(her husband) later in the story.
  • radcora said:
    Deemo said:
    Spoiler:
    Wut? But ain't he dead?
  • wargumm1i said:
    radcora said:
    Deemo said:
    Spoiler:
    Wut? But ain't he dead?
    He's not dead, he had some sort of amnesia 
  • wargumm1i said:
    radcora said:
    Deemo said:
    Spoiler:
    Wut? But ain't he dead?
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, some powerful guys took him away to a far away land, turns out he had a special physique with high potential so they trained him to be their successor(though they expect him to be more like a puppet, I think) while suppressing his memories with some medicine. Qingshui uses acupuncture to help recover his memories. 
  • name harem member and children
  • dansg said:
    name harem member and children
    Page 7
  • I liked the mc personality at the beginning of the story the first few chapters when he was sick and had a cold personality that his mother was worried about when i started reading it i was like omg ima like this book but nope im disappointed im not gonna drop it though since once i start a book i keep at it unless it get snoringly boring or something big happens that i dont like but i doubt that can happen cuz i could be pretty tolerant 
  • talion333 said:
    Qing shui familly at chap 1140
    (not in order)

Cānghǎi Míngyuè mother of Qing Zun (boy) and Qing Yin (girl)

Mingyue Gelou mother of Little Yuchang (adopted girl) and Qing Ming (boy)

Shi Qingzhuang mother of Qing yan (girl) ((born 3 day after Qing Ming))

Huoyun Liuli mother of Qing yu (girl)

Yun Duan (elder yun) mother of Qing Yun (girl)

Zhu Qing mother of Qing long (boy)

Wenren Wushuang (barren)

Di Chen (loste)

Di Qing

Yiye Jiange (aunt and substitute mother for luanluan)

Yu Ruyan (madame  Duanmu)

Hai Dongqing

Mu Qing

Yu He (strange relationship)

I thought mc's woman is madam Duanmu's daughter.
    Or did he get the mother-daughter combo
  • edited March 2017
    Yen said:
    talion333 said:
    Qing shui familly at chap 1140
    (not in order)

Cānghǎi Míngyuè mother of Qing Zun (boy) and Qing Yin (girl)

Mingyue Gelou mother of Little Yuchang (adopted girl) and Qing Ming (boy)

Shi Qingzhuang mother of Qing yan (girl) ((born 3 day after Qing Ming))

Huoyun Liuli mother of Qing yu (girl)

Yun Duan (elder yun) mother of Qing Yun (girl)

Zhu Qing mother of Qing long (boy)

Wenren Wushuang (barren) ------ she was cured and had a kid

Di Chen (loste)

Di Qing ---------- she had a kid

Yiye Jiange (aunt and substitute mother for luanluan)------- they get married and have a boy

Yu Ruyan (madame  Duanmu)

Hai Dongqing

Mu Qing

Yu He (strange relationship)
    ------------------------------------------------

Tantai Xuan

Yehuang Guwu and kid  Yan Lang ( he surnamed the kid Yan)

Tantai lingyan

Qin qing

Qinghan Ye 

I thought mc's woman is madam Duanmu's daughter.
    Or did he get the mother-daughter combo
    nope her daughter married someone else, QS was never interested in her really
    I did some few changes that i could remember 
  • di chen has no children

• What happens with Qianyu Qingqing? Is she "just a friend " that MC saves or harem member!?
  • dansg said:
    di chen has no children

Spoiler:
    She had a daughter.
  • How do people know what happens in the thousands of chapters. It's only translated up to 500 and something?
  • Lilaman25 said:
    How do people know what happens in the thousands of chapters. It's only translated up to 500 and something?
    They study  raws in lnmtl or other websites.
  • krish said:
    Lilaman25 said:
    How do people know what happens in the thousands of chapters. It's only translated up to 500 and something?
    They study  raws in lnmtl or other websites.
    Sounds like it takes forever
  • whats the name of all the ranks?