Way of the Devil/极道天魔 by Get Lost

13»

Comments

• Thanks. You finished exactly where I left off lol. It felt like the start of a new arc and I was tired.

You confirmed what I thought I read but I think your off in a few parts.
    When putting Yin Networks in people, he never did so with the intention of helping anyone fight ghosts but rather to (1) experiment, (2) control, or (3) steal cultivation. Our MC isnt exactly a hero. At most it was to get more capable subordinates but never to help them or increase people who can kill ghosts

Also he didnt get giant eyes from scarlet mistress or Umbrella girl

With you on the rest
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Can you give us more spoilers on chapter 183+ please and thank you?
  • What's the deal with the old librarian?
  • Suran said:
    Can you give us more spoilers on chapter 183+ please and thank you?
    What spoilers do you want? I don't wanna dilute your interest in the story.

Alde_baram said:
    What's the deal with the old librarian?
    He isn't elaborated on. He later on joins MC as he moves the Sect.
  • Baike updated, so I decided to add the cultivation system after the Nobleman cultivation system of Great Song.
    They take place in Great Yin Dynasty, the next place after Great Song Dynasty... where we reach after ch. 310. There are further cultivation levels, but they would be meaningless.

Fierce Soldier cultivation levels(Cultivation levels of Great Yin Dynasty - Spiritual Cultivation)

Force Master (Strength similar to a Divine Weapon Wielder)
    Chaotic Soul Force 
    Palm Shaking Army (Strength Similar to a Demon Lord)
  • any new spoilers
  • @praphethat222can give a summary like last time? Start from current chapter and summarize next arc(s)
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • any new spoilers
    @praphethat222can give a summary like last time? Start from current chapter and summarize next arc(s)
    Suran said:
    Can you give us more spoilers on chapter 183+ please and thank you?
    Forgot my password, so had to create a new account.

Anyway, the latest TLed chapter is 202 and the next few chapters have MC joining a Nobleman cultivation sect. There is focus on the cultivation system and MC stays cooped up in his sect.

Since the TL is quite slow, a summary will actually be useful, I'll start on it sometime later.
  • Am busy, but here is the cultivation technique that MC trains in as a Nobleman.

Yuanmo Cultivation Technique

1st layer: Three-Yin Technique
    2nd Layer: Causeless Merit
    3rd Layer: Ghostface Execution
    4th Layer: Transmitting Secluded Execution
    5th: Demonheart Dao
  • @praphethat223 thanks, can’t wait!
  • @chrismacks @Suran @CantThinkOfAName ;

Anyway, I thought that one week would be enough for the TL to update 10 chapters or so, but no updates ;( Well, let's begin...

Ch. 203 - 206

MC travels to the Central Lands of the Song Kingdom and meets with Shangyang Jiuli's attendant who sets him to join one of the Hundred Sects which teach the Noblemen cultivation system.
    Due to MC's bloodline being entirely human, he decides to join the Yuanmo (Source Demon) Sect. It is a ancient sect so it has records of the world's mysteries (ghosts, noblemen, Magic Weapons etc.) and it is likely to have artifacts from which he can extract Yin Qi. Also, it is declining to MC can rise easier here.

After entering the sect, he makes some introductions and goes reading through the library. He makes contact with some information quite easily.

After that, he joins the Sect's disciples for learn cultivation. He realizes that there are very few cultivators there. Some prominent characters are introduced: Great Elder Liushanzi, talented disciple Feihuangzi and longtime disciple Hexiangzi. The remaining disciples are less than 10. After entering the Sect, he is given the Sect cultivation technique's 1st layer: Three-Yin Technique and realizes that he can train it. He suspects that his body has a trace of Demon bloodline.

He finds out the reason behind his ability to cultivate quickly: The cultivation heritage of Yuanmo is created to be easy to pick up, but training it requires too much time and more energy and is weaker compared family techniques like Shangyang clans. That's why Yuanmo Sect has declined.

Sleep now, more spoilers tmw.
  • @chrismacks @Suran @CantThinkOfAName ;

Anyway, I thought that one week would be enough for the TL to update 10 chapters or so, but no updates ;( Well, let's begin...

Ch. 203 - 206

MC travels to the Central Lands of the Song Kingdom and meets with Shangyang Jiuli's attendant who sets him to join one of the Hundred Sects which teach the Noblemen cultivation system.
    Due to MC's bloodline being entirely human, he decides to join the Yuanmo (Source Demon) Sect. It is a ancient sect so it has records of the world's mysteries (ghosts, noblemen, Magic Weapons etc.) and it is likely to have artifacts from which he can extract Yin Qi. Also, it is declining to MC can rise easier here.

After entering the sect, he makes some introductions and goes reading through the library. He makes contact with some information quite easily.

After that, he joins the Sect's disciples for learn cultivation. He realizes that there are very few cultivators there. Some prominent characters are introduced: Great Elder Liushanzi, talented disciple Feihuangzi and longtime disciple Hexiangzi. The remaining disciples are less than 10. After entering the Sect, he is given the Sect cultivation technique's 1st layer: Three-Yin Technique and realizes that he can train it. He suspects that his body has a trace of Demon bloodline.

He finds out the reason behind his ability to cultivate quickly: The cultivation heritage of Yuanmo is created to be easy to pick up, but training it requires too much time and more energy and is weaker compared family techniques like Shangyang clans. That's why Yuanmo Sect has declined.

Sleep now, more spoilers tmw.
    Thank you! 
  • This interesting conversation happens in the latest chapter, ch. 842.

The person asking/ Side Character - Andy
    The person answering / MC - Lu Sheng

"I would like to ask... If one day, suddenly, you realize you have been gradually transforming into the kind of person you hate the most. Thinking over the problems in your life, you realize their root originates from you. What will you do then?"

"I will consider the current 'life of mistakes' as the correct one and proceed with my life."
    "Think about it. Why do you consider your current life to be abnormal? You could be wrong. Perhaps the life you lived previously was abnormal. Perhaps you have returned to the correct path now."

"That sounds quite reasonable."
    "But if you find out your life is a script written by someone, what will you do?"

"I will kill the writer of that script. As long that person is human, that person can be killed."

"But if you realize that your opponent is extremely strong, so much that it is absolutely impossible to surpass him?"

"Then I'll think of ways to surpass him."

"But if the difference between us is extremely huge?"

"Then think of ways to shorten the gap."

"But if the gap can't be shortened?"

"Think about it."

"But if I can't even think of a solution?"

"Then keep thinking!"