Yun Che- Parents HELP ? ??

I am confused to who are his parents of  Yun Che. Are they his parents from before he was recreated and was a medical saint  from Azure Cloud Continent or are they his parents of  Xaio Che(Yun Che reincarnated) or are they his parents in both lives. 

Since on Chapter 21(ATG) .. the author states :  " Azure Cloud Continent, his master told him that this pendant was around his neck when he picked him up......
Two lives… the exact same pendant… what exactly is going on here?" 

And later on this is the pendant his grandfather recognizes when he meets Yun Che . Since this was the pendent he had from Azure Cloud Continent , I am thinking that his parents and grandpa are of Yun Che of Azure Cloud Continent and when he is reincarnated. Basically saying there are his parents from before and after his reincarnation are the same  .  This is where I am confused , are his parents for both versions of Yun Che or only one ? 

What do you guys think ? 

Also in advance thank you for the help: ) 

PS:Sorry if I have repeated some stuff or sound confusing ..just learning english..

Comments

• Did you just skip the whole explanation about the Mirror of Samsara right before Yun Che got stuck with his grandfather inside that formation?

That pendant was with Yun Che in both lives because that was the item that caused him to reincarnate to begin with. How you managed to miss that is beyond me though...  :|

As for that body in ACC that Yun Che was using, we don't know if he was actually birthed by people or if it was simply a body the Mirror of Samsara created for him when he reincarnated in ACC. The only thing for certain is that Yun Che's parents only gave birth to PSC's version of Yun Che.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited July 2017
    The ACC in which Yun Che lived in the second life was in the future if compared to the PSC he lived in his first life. After Yun Che's death by poisoning, in a timeline in which he wasn't saved by the Sky Poison Pearl, the Mirror of Samsara kept changing owners until it ended up in Azure Cloud Continent, and maybe after changing owners some more times, it was left with that baby Yun Che.

Of course, that's only my supposition. If that's true, then the ACC Yun Che's parents are people from the future in the timeline in which the Yun Che died by the poison in the Xiao Clan.
  • edited July 2017
    Not sure if the parents of that Yun Che (or that Yun Che himself) have ever existed in this timeline since a lot of things changed with the ACC from the future being thrown back to the past. I hope the three of them have existed, though that infant is probably dead by now. I'll post a topic I have saved here explaining more of my point of vew and supposition later.
  • Ophis said:
    As for that body in ACC that Yun Che was using, we don't know if he was actually birthed by people or if it was simply a body the Mirror of Samsara created for him when he reincarnated in ACC. The only thing for certain is that Yun Che's parents only gave birth to PSC's version of Yun Che.
    That's what I think happened.
  • He has no parents because he is god.He created himself.He lost his memories because of the pendant.