I need recommendations

I've read through quite a lot of wuxia/xianxia/xuanhuan novels recently and I've found quite a few that are to my liking and therefore I'd like to find something similar. I need something that isn't harem and has little to no fanservice and focuses on the characters and story. Something like ISSTH, CD, Way of Choices, World of Cultivation, Paradise of Demons and Gods, A Will Eternal would be absolutely fantastic, I don't like harem novels in general because the relationships feel cheap and are just rinse and repeat.
A LIST OF A FEW THINGS I'VE READ SO PEOPLE DON'T RECOMMEND THEM: (some of these I didn't like, some I did)
Immortal Mortal
Warlock of the Magus World
Martial World
The Desolate Era 
Emperor's Domination 
True Martial World
Sovereign of the Three Realms
Absolute Choice 
Martial God Asura 
Chaotic Sword God  
Wu Dong Qian Kun 
Otherworldly Evil Monarch
Ancient Strengthening Technique 
Reincarnator
Long Live Summons!  
The Charm of Soul Pets  
Renegade Immortal
Battle Through the Heavens  
God of Slaughter
The Magus Era
The Legend of the Dragon King
Undefeated God of War
Against the Gods

among others... if something that fits the bill comes to mind I'd be really happy if you suggested it.

Comments

• edited July 2017
    Check out Qidan site. They have quite a few.

I recommend:
    Commanding Wind and Cloud

Also Volare. Try:
    Great Demon King
    Paradise of Demons and Gods
    Divine Throne of Primordial Blood

“But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • @CantThinkOfAName Thank you! I've read Paradise of Demons the Gods, the other two I'll go read right now, as for "Qidan site", are you referring to Qidian International? 
  • Yea. Sry. Misspelled.

https://www.webnovel.com/

I see you read The Magus Era so same site

Let me know if you want more recommendations
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."