Recommend the best resurrection novels with at least 1000 chapters translated

Need to know lots of resurrection novels but personally I want to know xianxia reincarnation novels:) o:) :)  TYVM!!!

Comments

• These are the best reincarnated mc chinese novels FOR ME.

Desolate Era
    Transcending the Nine Heavens

• Sovereign of the three realms. not 1000 chap yet, but still really good.
  • McNuggets said:
    These are the best reincarnated mc chinese novels FOR ME.

Desolate Era
    Transcending the Nine Heavens

Are they xianxia?
  • Tiffado said:
    Sovereign of the three realms. not 1000 chap yet, but still really good.
    Yeh I am already trying to read it but Thanks by the way
  • Lol. Good luck finding a reincarnation novel with more than 1000 chapters translated because they don't exist yet. Well apart of True Martial World.
  • Lol. Good luck finding a reincarnation novel with more than 1000 chapters translated because they don't exist yet. Well apart of True Martial World.
    yes there are but not in wuxia
  • edited June 2017
    dasbones said:
    Lol. Good luck finding a reincarnation novel with more than 1000 chapters translated because they don't exist yet. Well apart of True Martial World.
    Oh there are? Please direct me to those reincarnation novels with more than 1000 chapters translated excluding tmw. 

Also excluding female mc one on moonbunny cafe

Edit: sorry misread your title and post, hence my comment you meant at least, so between 0 and 1000 except of 2 of such novel that exceed 1000, anything between there are quite a few I guess, I suggest using the series finder on novelupdates http://www.novelupdates.com/series-finder/
    meaning you would be able to choose on the setting you want, but basically only wuxiaworld has the largest amount of chapters of xianxia and xuanhuan. Followed by qidian international which has very low quality of translations and than there is gravity tales and volare novels. Moonbunny doesn't have a lot of chapters for each novel they have there except of demon king chases his wife.
  • dasbones said:
    Lol. Good luck finding a reincarnation novel with more than 1000 chapters translated because they don't exist yet. Well apart of True Martial World.
    Oh there are? Please direct me to those reincarnation novels with more than 1000 chapters translated excluding tmw. 

Edit: sorry misread your title and post, hence my comment you meant at least, so between 0 and 1000 except of 2 of such novel that exceed 1000, anything between there are quite a few I guess, I suggest using the series finder on novelupdates http://www.novelupdates.com/series-finder/
    meaning you would be able to choose on the setting you want, but basically only wuxiaworld has the largest amount of chapters of xianxia and xuanhuan. Followed by qidian international which has very low quality of translations and than there is gravity tales and volare novels. Moonbunny doesn't have a lot of chapters for each novel they have there except of demon king chases his wife.
    Hi, what's the title of that reincarnation female mc on moonbunny cafe?
  • dasbones said:

You can just find the links of their main translators of popular translated LN on many MTL sites :)
  • edited June 2017
    McNuggets said:
    Hi, what's the title of that reincarnation female mc on moonbunny cafe?
    Demon King Chases his wife - http://moonbunnycafe.com/the-demonic-king-chases-his-wife-the-rebellious-good-for-nothing-miss/

dasbones said:
    You can just find the links of their main translators of popular translated LN on many MTL sites
    ???? why would i over complicate the easiest way of finding novels by using links from lnmtl? it is easier to just go to novelupdates and browse the novels there and pick and choose. novelupdates is very similar to myanimelist/anime-planet and the like, it is an index of novels and links where the translations can be found, i suggest using it as it would help you avoid using pirated sources.
  • This book,even though the plot differs a bit as the resurrection doesn't happen right at the start.
  • This book,even though the plot differs a bit as the resurrection doesn't happen right at the start.
    This novel has too many inconsistencies.The author loves to contradict himself.
  • Long Chen said:
    This book,even though the plot differs a bit as the resurrection doesn't happen right at the start.
    This novel has too many inconsistencies.The author loves to contradict himself.
    You're wrong mate, that novel is written by multiple authors, and has been edited and revised many times, causing the inconsistencies.
    Also the plot is very neat! The MC helps people become immortals! and the way the prologue book is written is also very interesting, its very different from novels nowadays. I especially like that gigantic arc where there was this big flood. Makes you think, how the f*ck did they reproduce without being incestuous :\ :\ 
  • I think there are non as of now
  • Read mushoku tensei
    it's 259 chapter
    but turned into 24 volume