Ancient Strengthening Technique Spoiler (I have finished reading the entire series.)

I just finished reading Ancient Strengthening Technique, I mean the entire series. So you can probably ask me pretty much any question and I will try my best to answer them. 

Comments

• Cool
    I have always wondered what the different sections of the world are and the level of practitioners there
  • edited June 2017
    Please tell all qing shui wives and their children

• All cultivation Levels?
  • Yen said:
    Cool
    I have always wondered what the different sections of the world are and the level of practitioners there
    I mean Levels in the sense that the first area had up to Xiantian
    Then he moved to a place where the highest were martial kings then a barrier add so on
  • Here are all the Harem members:

Canghai Mingyue
    Shi Qingzhaung
    Gelou Mingyue
    Houyun Lui-Li 
    Di Chen 
    Di Qing
    Tantai Lingyan (As OP as MC)
    Zhu Qing 
    Qing Hanye  
    Lui Quiancheng 
    Vampire Empress
    Qin Qing
    Tantai Xian
    Yun Duan
    Beihuang Fan
    Shen Huang  
    Yu Ruyan (Lady Daunmu)
    Yu He
    Mu Qing 
    Nalan Qing 
    Weren-wushang
    His Master Yiye Jiange
    Beiming Xie
    Hai Dongqing

I might 1 or 2.

• Please tell all qing shui wives and their children

Here are all the Harem members:

Canghai Mingyue
    Shi Qingzhaung
    Gelou Mingyue
    Houyun Lui-Li 
    Di Chen 
    Di Qing
    Tantai Lingyan (As OP as MC)
    Zhu Qing 
    Qing Hanye  
    Lui Quiancheng 
    Vampire Empress
    Qin Qing
    Tantai Xian
    Yun Duan
    Beihuang Fan
    Shen Huang  
    Yu Ruyan (Lady Daunmu)
    Yu He
    Mu Qing 
    Nalan Qing 
    Weren-wushang
    His Master Yiye Jiange
    Beiming Xie
    Hai Dongqing

I might 1 or 2.
  • Xiantian
    Martial King
    Martial Saint
    Martial Emperor 
    Divine Dao
    Immortal 

• Yen said:
    Cool
    Xiantian
    Martial King
    Martial Saint
    Martial Emperor 
    Divine Dao
    Immortal 
  • SirDanik said:
    All cultivation Levels?
    Xiantian
    Martial King
    Martial Saint
    Martial Emperor 
    Divine Dao
    Immortal 
  • Why is Tantai Lingyun as strong as MC?
  • Rewrite said:
    Why is Tantai Lingyun as strong as MC?
    Because that is how the story is. I really don't know how to correctly answer that. You see the MC represent God and Tantai Lingyun represent Demon. Both of them are the strongest of their kind at the end of the story. Anyway Tantai Lingyun was introduce pretty early in the story. She was the lady in the coffin that was guarded by a turtle. 
  • PechThon said:
    Rewrite said:
    Why is Tantai Lingyun as strong as MC?
    Because that is how the story is. I really don't know how to correctly answer that. You see the MC represent God and Tantai Lingyun represent Demon. Both of them are the strongest of their kind at the end of the story. Anyway Tantai Lingyun was introduce pretty early in the story. She was the lady in the coffin that was guarded by a turtle. 
    There's a lot of drama between them that stem until the end of the story. I think their ending is very unsatisfying to me, because in the end, they are never be able to be with each other in the same place due to God Demon opposition. Apparently, they left their future chance to their kid. The novel ends before any of that could happen due to it being axed.
  • indeed this novel had the worst ending among all those i finished so far, so much left unexplained, 
    unresolved issues like between QS and Tantai lingyun 
  • Well that's not something I want to hear lol. Can't decide if I should finish the novel now or not.
  • Rewrite said:
    Well that's not something I want to hear lol. Can't decide if I should finish the novel now or not.
    Honestly, I don't know what to say to that. But I still think you should despite the horrible horrible ending.
  • edited July 2017
    At what chapter does he achive the 7 lvl of the AST?
  • Yu he She finished MC?
  • this has been bothering me for while, since I read the other spoilers, but there isn't any incest in there right?
  • edited October 2017
    No, but he likes older women, like his mom's friends, and another one who immediately became his mom's best friend, he likes them plumb asses. If he's waxing poetry about a woman's ass, they're in the harem.

He gets a pair of sisters, but don't think they had threesome yet within the story. He starts doing threesomes near the end.
  • Who created the AST and what exactly is it

• It is never answered. One of the last women, the vampire girl, said it was some old dude, who requested to pain her; and that's it. Personally, I think it's the MC from the future traveling to the past.
  • Hayd189 said:
    It is never answered. One of the last women, the vampire girl, said it was some old dude, who requested to pain her; and that's it. Personally, I think it's the MC from the future traveling to the past.
    I think to drop this novel now

• Anyone know any other website that I can read the final chapters of this light novel?
  • Anyone know any other website that I can read the final chapters of this light novel?
  • I heard there still together in the end and there waiting for themselves to get higher in he ranks so they could be together again they did not break up
  • edited November 2017
    What happende yiye jiange Or other women or luanluan yuchang chapter end? ........
  • Yu Suna joined the harem or not? 
  • How long till the 8th lvl of are? This is bs.
  • Is the blue lotus art ever completed and why were the other parts lost
  • Did Feng Wuxi from qing village appear again?