Please help me remember this novel name!!!!

Hello! I need help! (Sorry for the bad English) I don't remeber (and can't find) one of my favorite novel name! Please help me!

MC is orphan? and one of the female sect elder or senior find him and bring the sect with other children!
The Sect is Dark or Evil!
One of the children familiar with him (boy) (They lived in the same town)
Sect got destroyed and the best cultivators go to another sects (They got taken away by the destroyers) (Exept him because he was weak?)

I know this is not big help, but I totally forgot everything! Thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Seems really familiar to I Shall Seal the Heaven. MC gets kidnapped along with some other guy from his village atop a mountain. The kidnapper is a female senior apprentice. Some other powerful people later comes to his sect to steal a cultivation technique that's like ultra OP, but get rekt by a turtle. Somehow the turtle have to flee, and the top diciple gets stolen into other sects, while MC roams around alone. Popping pills everyday and chilling around almost dying everyday. If it seems familiar, it's probably ISSTH.
  • YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! T.T I have tried everything to find this novel, but always failed! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What a lucky daoist you are to have a change to super binge this awesome novel
  • What a lucky daoist you are to have a change to super binge this awesome novel