Divine Throne of Primordial Blood Spoiler

2»

Comments

• Matt said in raws he should be peak opening yang realm next realm would be the fourth realm light something
  • Has anyone understoood and read chapter 596 and 597 what happens with gu clan girl awakens the primordial bloodline I tried lmtl still can't not make out the meanings in that chapter?
  • Ragnarock said:
    Has anyone understoood and read chapter 596 and 597 what happens with gu clan girl awakens the primordial bloodline I tried lmtl still can't not make out the meanings in that chapter?
    She awoke her bloodline but because of that she would need to go to a special location to be confined as anyone that awakens those bloodlines is a danger or something like that, it was mentioned in the earlier chapters when it was revealed that her bloodline was of a dragon, and that the bloodline is meant to stay dormant and only awakened when the end of the world was occurring, since it is not the end of the world she would have to be in-prisoned to prevent her from doing something detrimental to the human kind... mc decided to go with her no matter what wherever she was or went he would follow, and they also decided to kill the guy that poisoned her...
  • Thanks deathstroke since she awakened her bloodline how strong would mc be compared to her because I doubt Mcs that weak
  • Ragnarock said:
    Thanks deathstroke since she awakened her bloodline how strong would mc be compared to her because I doubt Mcs that weak
    Unsure to be honest, I only read those chapters by an accident as i randomly clicked on them, because the title of 591 was called Good Child, so read from the where her dad was talking with the guy that poisoned her how mc surpassed the bloodline limit and he is pretty strong to be able to defeat monster king so he must still be pretty OP but compared to the current her no clue, I doubt he is much weaker than her but unsure about the margin, plus haven't actually checked whether there were any new chapters and I cba at the same time... 
  • Thanks for the info 
  • His main achievements in book 2? 
  • edited April 2018
    When does the gu girl find out about what the mc did with the zhu girl?
    And what does she do?
  • edited April 2018
    Redmond25 said:
    When does the gu girl find out about what the mc did with the zhu girl?
    And what does she do?
    Included in tags just in case. 

Su Chen explains to her about what happened at the Institute and what happened when he meets Zhu Xianyao again in Chapter 601. When she finds out she is pretty angry and upset, but that's mainly due to what happens in their second encounter. She tries to run away from the situation like she has a tendancy to do, but Su Chen stops her.

EDIT: Actually, he tells her about what happened at the Institute in Book 2, Chapter 130 (Chapter 283 in total), which has already been translated.

• Any spoilers about this now? Is it worth the read? Etc
  • Hey guys, just started reading this novel and am on chapter 44 at the moment. I want to ask this now since I know many of you are caught up, please tell me that he doesn't continue to pretend to be blind for much longer? I'm going to be really upset if the whole series runs with him lying to everyone just so they treat him as a blind dude. He can perfectly see now so I expected he'd let everyone know but he's still lying to his family and friends. In fact, half the reason he is being treated like shit is because he refuses to just admit his eye sight is back. I feel like considering how interesting the overall world and concepts are, there is no need to create this useless drama over his eyes where there is so much other stuff going on that the author can focus on. So can you guys tell me when does he let everyone know he can see?