Divine Throne of Primordial Blood Spoiler

resume:

Su Chen lost his sight in an unfortunate, unanticipated encounter. He was unwilling to give up despite suffering one of the most tragic fates possible in the human realm, and fought on. Su Chen wants to use his own efforts to create a completely new destiny, both for himself and for mankind!

Someone have spoilers for this novel ?

Sometime I try to speak English.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Well what I am wondering about is which of these 2 would be the waifus. Is it the Gu clan girl that he was basically peeping at when he regained his sight or night demon? Unless it's neither of these 2 and it's some new girl that would get introduced later on...

also is there any progress with whether he sticks with the su clan or starts siding with the tang clan? Also what about his mother?
  • Well what I am wondering about is which of these 2 would be the waifus. Is it the Gu clan girl that he was basically peeping at when he regained his sight or night demon? Unless it's neither of these 2 and it's some new girl that would get introduced later on...

also is there any progress with whether he sticks with the su clan or starts siding with the tang clan? Also what about his mother?

Maybe the tow are one? (only a gess)
  • talion333 said:
    Maybe the tow are one? (only a gess)
    Interesting guess... to be honest if the author specified whether night demon's face was covered it would have quite a bit of credibility but, what would be the point of her undermining her organisation by helping out the mc gather info and the like... so I doubt it...
  • Who is the old beggar that blinded him?

• The Old Beggar's identity isnt revealed yet.
  • What happens after he returns from the mountain the 2nd time?
  • 1) Does he have a bloodline already that he needs to awaken?
    Or does get one in the future like some people do(his grandfather/that illusionist)?
    If yes to either, what is it and its abilities?

2) When does his family find out he isnt blind?

3) General spoilers you wanna give?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited June 2017
    his grandfather finds out he isnt blind around chaoter 90ish and the rest of his family find out he isnt blind during the hidden dragon competition. they accidently found out that he could see when they saw him on something like a tv screen reading a map 
  • This would be way more interesting if he stayed blind.
  • This would be way more interesting if he stayed blind.
    Idk, handicapped MC's push me the wrong way (nothing wrong with them irl obviously though).
  • I hope he pretend to be blind for longer time.
  • Harem or not?
  • @talion333 ;
    Unlikely, it seems MC has single person in mind. Though, there's a point where he fake liking another girl for sake of taking advantage. He did erase her memory of him in the end though.
  • lorwa said:
    @talion333 ;
    Unlikely, it seems MC has single person in mind. Though, there's a point where he fake liking another girl for sake of taking advantage. He did erase her memory of him in the end though.
    The girl he likes is Gu Qingluo?
  • Ichiyo said:
    lorwa said:
    @talion333 ;
    The girl he likes is Gu Qingluo?
    yes
  • So did he awakened a bloodline?
  • I don't think he has one. The dragon he saw in the translated chapters is actually Gu Qingluo's bloodline.
  • His overall goal or at least one of them is to break the bloodline limits that humans have on them so he is not tied down by any specific bloodline
  • Well, Gu Qingluo has a double bloodline. 2 Bloodlines of different calibers though. One is the Demonic Snake, and the other is a Dragon of some sorts. I dont remember correctly though. 
  • edited July 2017
    Well, Gu Qingluo has a double bloodline. 2 Bloodlines of different calibers though. One is the Demonic Snake, and the other is a Dragon of some sorts. I dont remember correctly though. 
    I don't think she has two bloodlines. The dragon bloodline is the original and the snake bloodline is just the original bloodline diluted or mixed with other bloodlines. The dragon bloodline is the bloodline of an origin beast, humanities only origin beast bloodline. I think if anyone awakens the dragon bloodline the are sent to weird some place I think.
  • What kind of eyes did that old fake beggar give to our mc ?
  • edited August 2017
    Ragnarock said:
    What kind of eyes did that old fake beggar give to our mc ?
    he can see origin energy
  • I know that the raws are in the 500s does anyone know what happens with the gu clan girl her and mc kissed then she ran and never came back did he get rejected then I'm literally so confused can someone please help me out?
  • edited August 2017
    Ragnarock said:
    I know that the raws are in the 500s does anyone know what happens with the gu clan girl her and mc kissed then she ran and never came back did he get rejected then I'm literally so confused can someone please help me out?
    She and all Gu clan members are from a special bloodline can't remember if it's Origin or Primordial but it's the strongest one in existence and they are the only family that has such a high bloodline {at least when it's awakened} so all Gu clan members are monitored by the royalty of the respective countries as they are considered the trump cards of the human race, even normal noble families won't let their children marry "bloodless" plebs so it's far more stringent for their family she is worried that he will be killed if he pursues her and the nobles do actually have a consensus that if a bloodless marries a noble they will be killed. They do meet again soon at the dragon institute {I think it's called that} and as of the latest Raws they are actually engaged with the semi-blessing of her family.

It gets much clearer later on in the story but bloodless are basically treated as second class citizens and discriminated against quite harshly by pretty much all the noble clans since bloodless people can't break past boiling blood their are basically no powerhouses who arn't affiliated with the nobles. 
  • edited August 2017
    Ok thank you so much because I actually like her she was a cool character I'm only reading translters stuff can't read lmtl for shit makes my brain hurt!

1.how will our be able to break through then if you can't get far without a bloodline?

2. how is the relationship between mc and the ji girl who won first place at the exams and mc and the fatty guy and butterfly chick teemed against?
     It was before they entered hidden dragon institute?

3.are there signs of there being a harem or no?

• Ragnarock said:
    Ok thank you so much because I actually like her she was a cool character I'm only reading translters stuff can't read lmtl for shit makes my brain hurt!

1.how will our be able to break through then if you can't get far without a bloodline?

2. how is the relationship between mc and the ji girl who won first place at the exams and mc and the fatty guy and butterfly chick teemed against?
     It was before they entered hidden dragon institute?

3.are there signs of there being a harem or no?

1. Basically he spends the ten years at the Hidden Dragon Institute with his master and they find a way for bloodless to break through to the boiling blood realm risk free {they could attempt it before but if they failed they could never try in their lives again and success was only like 10% or so}, he basically does a lot of research and stuff and he has the eyes that let him see origin energy. Later on he finds a way for bloodless to break through the Opening Yang Realm {I think} and makes the information cheaply available making him a fortune.

2. Ji girl treats him pretty well for a noble they could be considered quite good friends, fatty is pretty much his best friend butterfly chick betrays him for a while {sorta} she runs off with a bunch of noble bloodline people to a special area and then her party basically robs his team through they do sort all that stuff out everyone else in her party dies except her they are friends again at this point, she may have a crush on him which she tells him about but says it could never happen because as a noble she can only marry who she is told otherwise he will be put to death.

3. Harem is almost definite at this point for a long time he is set only on Gu Clan girl {till like chapter 500 or so} but later their is a girl who despite him wiping her memory of him and coming from a very noble "Monster Sovereign" bloodline she gets close to him, in the latest Raws he admits to himself that he doesn't know if he can just let her go also their is Night Demon and she definitely has at least some feelings for him through it's hard to tell if they are returned at this point.
  • edited August 2017
    Good i don't mind harems as long as there not trash this novel has done a great job so far!

1.who is our Mcs master and how is there relationship?

2. seems like the people with bloodline still have a big advantage will there be any advantage for our mc and not be at a disadvantage despite having no bloodline?

3. what cultivation is our mc at and is there any new abilities he has despite having no bloodline?

4. How is the lifespan in this novel can it go up after you keep getting stronger it wasn't explained where I'm at?

thanks for taking the time in answering my questions really appreciate it!
  • Ragnarock said:
    Good i don't mind harems as long as there not trash this novel has done a great job so far!

1.who is our Mcs master and how is there relationship?

2. seems like the people with bloodline still have a big advantage will there be any advantage for our mc and not be at a disadvantage despite having no bloodline?

3. what cultivation is our mc at and is there any new abilities he has despite having no bloodline?

4. How is the lifespan in this novel can it go up after you keep getting stronger it wasn't explained where I'm at?

thanks for taking the time in answering my questions really appreciate it!
    1. Cant remember his name but basically his dream is also to break the hold to noble's have over the bloodless and that's what he has been researching his entire life, they have a pretty good relationship through it takes a while to form as he has been at the Hidden Dragon Institute for like 40 years and has never accepted a disciple until the MC he is pretty skeptical of the MC at 1st but eventually accepts him the noble's also hate him because his research infringes on their inherent rights.

2. He has a human bloodline basically all bloodline people can use the power of their respective bloodline totems he develops a way for himself to use human power essentially.

3. Should be at the peak of the Opening Yang Realm through he can fight a step above as all xianxia MC's basically.

4. Can't remember at all may not have been mentioned but I can't remember any particularly old people through maybe it was mentioned and I just forgot through I do seem to remember the story saying that breaking through the Boiling Blood Realm gives an extra 100 years of life could also be some other story and i'm just remembering wrong.

The next arc is really boring {Hidden Dragon Institute} it's basically him sitting with his master for ten years researching with one or two fun events along the way.
  • edited August 2017
    1. Thanks glad he he has his own human bloodline instead of relying on beasts if people without bloodlines can break through with his research wouldn't that essentially mean they have less restrictions on them compared to people with bloodlines?

2. If you ever find out that ones lifespan can increase as you get stronger could please post it?

3. what happens with iron cliff will mc find ways to make him pretty strong as well?

4. How strong is our mc compared to the ji girl because when they first met it took mc and two friends to fight her off?

5. If there is possible harem do you think ji girl would be a canadate?
  • What are the cultivation levels?

his level seems kinda low for 500+ chapters