Trying to find the exact qutoe

Meng Hao yells a line along the lines of "Don't finish that sentence, I've killed 100s of people that have yelled that at me" after the 50+ chosen barks at him about his rank and razing Hao's clan to the ground. it's pretty funny so I'm hoping someone has the exact quote.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Book 6, Chapter 817

When Taiyang Zi saw Meng Hao approaching, he began to tremble, and his eyes shone with a brilliant light.

“I’m from the Holy Land of Mount Sun! Our founder was Patriarch Sun—”

SMACK!

Meng Hao walloped Taiyang Zi directly across the side of the face, causing blood to spray from his mouth, along with a couple teeth. He turned back to look at Meng Hao, a vicious expression of madness on his face.

“From the moment I started practicing cultivation,” said Meng Hao, “I’ve heard Chosen like you say things like that when they’re about to die. Do you know how annoying it is!?” Thinking about how often he had heard words similar to those uttered by Taiyang Zi, he kicked Taiyang Zi sharply with his right foot.

“Didn’t you just say you were going to burn my bones and blood, then roast my soul?” Meng Hao kicked down again.

• thank you