After Transendance

His qi passageways had reached their limit, and began to explode. Countless motes of scintillating light filled his body, and at the same time, his flesh and blood began to transform. His bones, his body, his qi passageways, and even his blood apparently ceased to exist. So does Meng hao not have his bloodline anymore ? So is he unable to have an heir?

Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.
Tagged:

Comments

Probably still can. Technically he already has a daughter
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited June 2017
    So what does Meng Hao do after he transcends?
    Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.
  • Destroys 33 heavens
    Destroys God and Devil realms but not really (they werent real)
    Fights AllHeaven Clone and wins, stepping into Ancestor Realm.
    Creates 9 mountains again with each mountain based off a different Essence/Hex of his.

He friends and family end up dying really quickly cause of AllHeaven curse
    Seals their souls until he can cure Curse
    Trains for a ridiculous about of time and everyone forgets about him

9 Mountains expand and conquers other world
    Wars against Vast school. Someone from Vast school becomes transcendent but Meng Hao spanks hims

Fights AllHeaven. Wins. Cures curse. Let his friends and family reincarnate. Leaves his world for other world.

“But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Nice to see I got all that to look forward to. 
  • I find the best way to explain it that as of this moment in the Translation, Meng Hao has already reached the peak, just sit back and enjoy the awesome ride of the last chapters as Meng Hao beats the crap of everything with his dang spangling awesome powers. It's really relieving to read like that.
  • Yes, basically he only faces one dangerous battle in the last 15 chapters.
  • edited June 2017
     >:) 
  • Is there a reason why Vast Expanse School wars with the reformed 9 M&S? And who was the transcendor from Vast expanse?
  • Is there a reason why Vast Expanse School wars with the reformed 9 M&S? And who was the transcendor from Vast expanse?
    9M&S and Vast Expanse school become the 2 strongest influences in Vast Expanse starry sky, it's only natural that they fought each other. Actually Vast Expanse school always had the upper hand because one time Sha Jiudong went out from secluded meditation and killed a lot of experts from M&S but was killed by some sort of defensive mechanism of the M&S. Later Jin Yunshan transcended in body and cultivation, not in soul, and nearly took control of M&S but then MH appears having reached a nameless cultivation realm(above ancestor) and spanks him, MH basically tells Jin Yunshan to seclude himself on planet Vast Expanse for 100000 years.