The grandmaster strategist

Please don't let this novel die away. The translated chapters were THE best I have come across wuxia world. the story itself is so intriguing. I was wondering why people haven't demanded more chapters? I recommend everyone to read it. there is one catch though, it will make other books bland and repetitive. please, this book must finish.

Comments

• So true!!! I was wondering why the translation suddenly stops, the novel is so good and it's so different as it is more intellectually engaging. The author is a master in foreshadowing and I always think to myself how the MC going to win his battles by using the clues that the author left in the previous chapters. Also, I loved the poems and the idioms, I could tell that the translator and the editor put a lot on effort and thought on them. I hope they would finish this novel since there is only an arc left before it completes. Oh well, I'll just re-read it again in the meantime.
  • Hi,

it seems Tannhauser had problems and is unable to translate. I'll ask arround to see if I can get more info. 
  • edited June 2017
    I could figure why the translator would have problems translating this book. the book is so well written. I would not refute anyone on this if they said its to hard to translate. Yes, the amazing thing is that you can read again and get a better understanding of the book. This book is the only one that makes me want to donate money, the only problem is that my online payment options are barred for some time.
  • akachunu said:
    I could figure why the translator would have problems translating this book. the book is so well written. I would not refute anyone on this if they said its to hard to translate. Yes, the amazing thing is that you can read again and get a better understanding of the book. This book is the only one that makes me want to donate money, the only problem is that my online payment options are barred for some time.
    i heard it was health issues, so i doubt it is translation wise issue as, he has been able to get to book 6 which is the last one. 
  • edited June 2017
    Hi @Tannhäuser  , please get well soon. We miss your updates!
  • I hope he is alright then. Tannhäuser we miss your updates. you are the best translator we have in Wuxiaworld!! sorry DB and others but I got to give it to this guy. 
  • Hi @RWX  or any admin, are you able to provide an update on the status of the translation please?
  • We can not get in touch with Tannhäuser. That's all I can say. I'll update as soon as we manage to get in touch with him.
  • Thanks Yn5an3, hope all is well with him!
  • A really unique and very enjoyable novel in the sea of novels with transmigration and powerups. hope it gets back on track. It is nearly finished (I think)
  • We have some news about Tann. It seems he's been really busy, but new chapters should be out next week. Bussiness trip or something. I don't really have many details
  • Yn5an3 said:
    We have some news about Tann. It seems he's been really busy, but new chapters should be out next week. Bussiness trip or something. I don't really have many details
    So I actually caught up with this novel almost around the same time at which the translator managed to get back to it? I'm a son of the Heavens! 
    Thanks for the update 
  • holy fk, chapters next week? HYPE

• Well, no chapters yet!! ahh, not that anxious about it anymore. ISSTH is over and I have got nothing to read. Don't want to decrease my standards too.
  • will he be back?
  • I don't know anything anymore. I was told he was returning, but it's been weeks and nothing happened. 
  • edited August 2017
    tbh i think he was burnt out from all the translating he did, especially with the chapter lengths of TGS and his release rate of nearly a chapter a day... so when his irl got less busy he just couldnt get back into the grove of tl'ing those extremely long chapters... (speculation nothing more...) 
  • Any other wuxia novel you guys would recommend?
  • At this point, I've given up hope