Who is the strongest?

This has been done multiple times, it is nothing new.

So who is the strongest in all of translated Xianxia/Xuanhuan universe? Either it is a side character Main character, or the main villain all are accounted for( But they should be mentioned in the novel at one time).

P.S. Remember that the achievement that is accounted here is for the peak power the character achieves by the end of the novel or just after reaching the first step in immortality. So spoilers may follow.

My Selection is Wang Lin from Xian Ni universe. He can fucking create a universe just by dreaming. Just how OP is that( P.S. lame too when you think the reason he created that universe).

Edit 1- I just remembered. Please guys no Invisible Dragon bullshit... it hurts my brain( which is not so good)

Edit 2- Ah!! sorry guys!! I used the spoiler function.

Comments

• beware of providing spoilers, such as the one about Wang Lin, i suggest using a spoiler tag. 
  • God !:[email protected]!!!!#!**!# damn it, not everyone is fluent in chinese/read garbage mtl. Would you be more considerate?
  • Luo Feng from Swallowed Star. He too can create a universe (real one), can reverse time and resurrect someone, his clone is over 1 lightyears (9.5 trillion km) with unlimited supply of energy, he also uses a huge *** weapon that is also over lightyears and with that weapon it can pretty much decimate half the universe or destroy the entirety of it (if killed the universe maker), last he have a pet that swallows universe.

He didn't reached the most peak (he's 5 realms short of the most peak) of that novel yet because the novel ended before he goes to another mega universe.

PS. I'm not a fanboy it's just that he's the most strongest mc i have seen yet.
  • Luo Feng from Swallowed Star. He too can create a universe (real one), can reverse time and resurrect someone, his clone is over 1 lightyears (9.5 trillion km) with unlimited supply of energy, he also uses a huge *** weapon that is also over lightyears and with that weapon it can pretty much decimate half the universe or destroy the entirety of it (if killed the universe maker), last he have a pet that swallows universe.

He didn't reached the most peak (he's 5 realms short of the most peak) of that novel yet because the novel ended before he goes to another mega universe.

PS. I'm not a fanboy it's just that he's the most strongest mc i have seen yet.
    Actually I too was confused between Lou Feng and Wang Lin... I even considered putting both of them on the pedestal, but in the end I selected Wang Lin, for obvious reasons.
  • Zhao feng the mc for king of gods is one of the strongest imo, he has one of the most overpowered ability I read until now.