Automatically getting redirect to s.playaed site when opening wuxiaworld

I was just browsing novel updates to see if there's​ any update on the novels that i was keeping track of but I'm having problems with the wuxiaworld site it just keep redirecting me to one of those virus scam site called s.playaed i just got to the forum with speed before it redirect me to that site. can someone please tell me if it's just me and my phone thats going crazy. It's not really redirect me when i go to the other translation sites it's just wuxiaworld.

Comments

• You're not the only one Dark I am getting redirected as well for past one week 
  • Same here using android. Volare also has this problem. I cannot read novels on my phone which I do 90% of the time. I usually refresh WW website on PC to help on ads.

I hope this is fixed soon as I won't and can't read until the problem is solved.

I made an account because of this XD
  • If this is on PC then you can just disable javascript and that should fix it.  I made a thread just a little below this a few days ago called "Suggestion: fix your javascript" where I describe how to disable javascript for JUST wuxiaworld.  Just in case though, I'd also disable Flash on this site as well.  I use Flashcontrol for chrome which blocks all flash unless I give the site permission. 
  • Hi thanks for the reply man. I fixed it in PC when i read your post but mobile is  a huge problem for me. Any solutions for chrome android?

Master Ren I hope to see a WW app soon :D
  • I don't even use a smart phone because I hate mobile devices, but I would imagine there should be an equivellant way to disable javascript on a phone as well.  

google says 
    Here's how to turn off Javascript on the mobile version of Google Chrome:
    1. Launch the Google Chrome app.
    2. Tap on the menu button > Settings.
    3. Go to the "Advanced" section > "Content settings".
  • I hope they fix this soon