Legend of the Sword King (剑王传说)By Shiluoye (失落叶)

Hey, This is going to be my new translation project. The book has gained 2 billion views on 17k.com. Readers have gone crazy about it! The story talks about a freshman who started his journey in All Soul Academy and gained his reputation with a sword. 

About the translator: 
My name is K, a PhD student majors in Literary Translation. I currently live in Melbourne.
Tagged:

Comments

• Interesting name indeed, could you tell whether it is in a modern world (aka low fantasy) or sort of futuristic setting or modern parallel world sort of like irregular at magic high school, or is it ancient setting?

and good luck ;) , looking forward to your translation.
  • Interesting name indeed, could you tell whether it is in a modern world (aka low fantasy) or sort of futuristic setting or modern parallel world sort of like irregular at magic high school, or is it ancient setting?

The story happens in a modern parallel world with irregular settings in a magic academy.
  • MissK said:
    Interesting name indeed, could you tell whether it is in a modern world (aka low fantasy) or sort of futuristic setting or modern parallel world sort of like irregular at magic high school, or is it ancient setting?

The story happens in a modern parallel world with irregular settings in a magic academy.
    thanks for the heads up...
  • Wait, I didn't see this thread.  No worries.  I'll stop translating this one.  Sorry about that.
  • edited August 2017
    So...  any news? I Love zhan long and i was really excited for this new novel of Shi Luo Ye.

• edited August 2017

Sorry, can someone please delete this post?