Looking for Recommended Titles

Hi I kind of just started Chinese Light Novels and really like some of the content I have found, but thus far have only tried two titles. I was wondering if you guys have some recommendations for perhaps the better cultivator novel storylines.... The 2 titles I am reading so far are Warlock of the Magus World and Against The Gods.... I like much prefer WMW if that gives you some clues... I certainly like ATG enough to stick with it but I am certainly not interested in another story similar to it with a main character with so many BS powers it should be called Super Saiyan Syndrome. 

These novels are typically long and sometimes just to get the ball rolling you might have to invest 100 chapters to truly give one of these novels a good try.... So instead I am looking for title recommendations and just simply why you find the story awesome or what draws you to it... 

Any replies are appreciated. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Coiling dragon's what got me at first, pretty much any iet novel is good too
  • All ergen novel: renegade imortal, issth and awe
  • I currently read Battle Through The Heaven, Terror Infinity, Rebirth of The Thief and Seoul Station Necromancer

- I never read WMW, but if you like ATG, I would recommend you to read Battle Through The Heaven (The MC is not that OP that could crush anything). 
    - Try to look at Seoul Station Necromancer. The story is quite light and funny.
    - Rebirth of The Thief if you like mmorpg based story/anime. The story is really good. Also the story is revolving around MC and his hunting team and guild, not just a one man show.

• edited June 2017

Forty Millenniums of Cultivation-“Even if this universe is truly nothing more than a brutal, bloody, shadowy forest, we Cultivators will burn all that we have just to give off a single weak flickering spark in the darkness!

No matter how weak each spark is, how short-lived, how small… As long as the sparks flow unabated, then one day one of those sparks will light some tinder, and that tinder shall light some fallen branches, and those branches shall set ablaze each and every last tree of the forest!

In the end, even the smallest sparks will eventually set the shadowy forest ablaze, and illuminate the whole world!”

Reason- Its a unique novel which shows a cultivation world that is backed by the common laws of mortal word(and cultivation world alike), the cultivators are soldiers, they all hail from different background(rich or poor) This story isn't without cliche's, but its take on the  main character of Li Yao. He was a garbage picker from a dumping ground who fixed worthless equipment to earn money( most of which was spent in a high class school for education). Don't think he is weak, he is a Vulture in a humans skin, he lived at the garbage disposal since young and had fought over good stuff with other people like him. And the Vulture aspect of his even evolved a step further after a Titan Level powerhouse entered his body which though didn't gave him any new powers or strengthened spirit, but instead.......................( Well just go and read the novel)

P.S. This is a Fucking Sifi novel with Cultivation and Mechas in it. SO what are you waiting for??

• I really like WMW and ATG.  Both of them I read all the way through using machine translation when I hit the end of the translation here(TDG as well but that's a tragic tale...).  MGA & ISSTH are 2 other novels on here that I pulled through 600+ machine translated chapters once I caught up to translation.  MGA I would say could be a brother to ATG.  ISSTH has some of the best story telling and doesn't have the "I'll kill your whole clan in response to you slapping me!" thing that novels like ATG/MGA/DMWG have.  Coiling dragon as well, also one of the few that the Author doesn't write away the girl because he can't figure out how to write dialogue between the two(*Looks at Invincible*).

For more of an 'Evil'(or at least not a morally upright) leaning MC I recommend Great Demon King(http://volarenovels.com/great-demon-king/, continued on radiant).  Doesn't have the Sci-Fi element though.

Release That Witch has the Science element(but not futuristic Sci-Fi) also on Volare.  Like with MGA I jumped into lnmtl when I caught up to current translation until I reached the end of the first major arc.