[Novel] Apocalypse Summoner

The translator Wei dropped this Novel because he joined the army and will have no time to translate this novel this happened around March 2017

This is what he said...............................
 Long story short, Apocalypse Summoner is being dropped due to various reasons, one of the major ones being my enlistment into the army. Whether the novel would be picked up in the future, I'll leave it up to fate.

Here is my attempt at a better Synopis for this novel as the one on Novel Updates feels lacking and I honesly believe this novel deserves the love.

Li Jiayu, who at merely 24 years of age, died a disgraceful death without so much as a proper burial ground. Alone ,Hated, Despised.
Fate has given Li Jiayu another chance to right his wrongs and prevent his mistakes, to protect all that he held dear, his family, his friends, his loved ones. to prevent the losses of the countless lives lost in the beginning of the Apocalypse.

His memories were vivid as if it were only yesterday. Earth no longer had a home for him. There was no shelter from the storms, no safe haven from his enemies and the reality of life. Insects, Undead and Other races persued him. While humanity's forces pushed him into a corner. He had been alone. Lonely, he ultimately died in the embrace of the loneliness, drifting into the other world in a damp, tree hole.

'... Am I not supposed to be dead? Then how... What in the world is going on....'

'Hmm? Resurrection? No... Definitely not a resurrection, a rebirth or a time slip is more likely! Has fate heeded the pleas of my agonized soul? To think that I was reborn! This was the time before everything occurred. I've actually returned to the starting point….'

'I can repent.... My past mistakes... I can protect what I've lost, the things I held dear!'

'Even if I have to put my life on the line, it's worth a try...'

In his previous life, Li Jiayu had simply been too naive for his own good and that alone had cost him, making him eat quite a number of losses. He was too soft hearted and mistook wolves in sheep’s clothing as companions.

Under the lingering shadows of death, he vows to prevent a repeat of past tragedies!

Struggling within the exhausting apocalyptic world, he chooses to trudge on the bloody path of slaughter.

Comments