Race of the MC

Will the mc be a human untl the end? or he became one of the dark races? 

Comments

• edited May 2017
    mlongue said:
    Will the mc be a human untl the end? or he became one of the dark races? 
    From what I heard the mc might be a halfling (born between a human and a vampire) because in the upcoming chapters he will get bitten by a blood slave and nothing happened to him...

but it might have been reveled already in the latest Raws, so better wait for someone to say otherwise
  • ahh, thank you either way.

• the mc is a werewolf
  • the mc is a werewolf
    Please explain how you know this. It seems much more likely for him to be a pure vampire, but I don't read the raws
  • I'm rather interested as well, can anyone shed some light on his race? Currently he seems to be a not fully transitioned Blood Thrall but i doubt he will stay that way? Can anyone that reads the raws explain his current race/state?

• Okay now that this has been started back for translations is there any more to add about MC's Race?
  • ok thx and you can watch any movies, tv show and anime with multiple subtitles at http://moviesonline.ac
  • Okay now that this has been started back for translations is there any more to add about MC's Race?
    He's basically human identity inside with vampire abilities, but still seen as vampire by some of the human empire