Recommend novel

Hello! Can anyone recommend me a novel where mc uses his family backgrounds or sects power to solve his problems and a novel where mc's friends or family are strong as  him or just there cultivation stay near up to date with him. 

Comments

• Hello?..... anyone?....help.....
  • Never seen such story...
    sorry...
  • Skyfire avenue (on a stretch)
  • I just racked by brain for 10 minutes and could not think of even one novel to suggest to you and I've read a lot. There are periods or instances similar to what you are looking for in novels, but no novels actually with supporting characters and story line like that built around an MC. The only novels that are even somewhat similar MAYBE and those would be novels with the female MC's and even then some of them end up op as all hell.

[sigh]

I don't know if i can help you here friend.

There is perhaps maybe one novel.. you know what... i'd have to search for it.. i just can't remember the exact name of it right now. Atleast, there is hope.

I can't remember the MC's name, but he starts a school and he recruits the princess of the demon race and another kid named Tang 13 or something. In this novel they cultivate and link themselves to stars and planet bodies. He's cripple for atleast a hundred or 200 chapters but he's smart and he can train all his people good. It's actually a very good story novel, kind of like True Martial World. Where it's more plot driven and story orientated, and the battle action happens in spades.

He ends up using the reputation of the school and his susposed to be wife to stay alive and get influence ahhh the more i think about it.. it's probably the only novel i can come up with for you that's even remotely close. 

Okay, found it, it's called Way of Choices or Ze Tian Ji right now Gravity is translating it...... anyway don't know how to feel about that right now. I'm not on friendly terms with Qidian or companies supporting Qidian. Depending on what i see in the future this may even be the last time i ever recommend someone to Gravity especially if they become a Qidian lap dog... anyway, the situation isn't fully done yet with WW and Qidian so for now that's my recommendation to you. If you've read it already or don't like it, sorry i wasn't much help.
    "If Qidian is a God slay God! If Qidian is a Buddha, slay Buddha!"
  • You can try reading Tales of Demons and Gods (TDG). Nei Li (MC) is always keeping tabs on his friends and trying to keep their levels as close or even stronger than him as possible. Since he is currently gathering allies to fights against the one true enemy(forgot the name).
  • i will give you a simple suggestion use forum.novelupdates.com - it has 70,000 users that read web novels, as long as you make a thread in the im looking for subsection of novelupdates forum you will likely have a higher chance of someone helping you find a novel you are looking for than waiting for someone to reply here...
  • OK thanks. 
  • Or read my novel; the MC actually advances along with the other characters and
    MC won't outclass and leave behind all the characters like in typical wuxia/xianxia novels

^.^ Tale of Vjaira
    If you'd like more chapters of ISSI or Tales send me a note on patreon!
  • astroid11 said:
    You can try reading Tales of Demons and Gods (TDG). Nei Li (MC) is always keeping tabs on his friends and trying to keep their levels as close or even stronger than him as possible. Since he is currently gathering allies to fights against the one true enemy(forgot the name).
    +1. But almost all LN MC is a one man army.
    But if not about martial arts you can try King Avatar,mmo esport.
  • Hey can recommend me where mc is psychopathic and evil were he has no remorse killing people and enjoying it?