108 Maidens of Destiny

Anyone got spoilers? Like how many stars does he make contract with?

Comments

• is there any ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) scenes
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • eklok14 said:
    Not final but he has 5 stars with whom contract is signed: Majestic star, Knowledge star, Skillful star, Thief star and Efficacious star.
    He has good relationship with owner of Wisdom star who is Gong Caiwei otherwise known as immortal princes.
    Princess of ling yun has complex relationship with him but she has rather good will towards. (she has Steadfast star)
    Noble star has life and death contract with him.(he dies then she will die too and reverse).
    Earth solitary star has good impression of him and acts so far as a helper to refine weapons for him or magical instruments.  
    Harm star is in the process of getting conquered.
    Maleaky said:
    is there any ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) scenes
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Let's say untill ch 200 there's no snu snu however there're a lot of scenes where they kiss caress and hug. Major problem why MC doesn't cross the line is due to the loss which star maiden suffers in her vitality and cultivation. In addition, they will probably lose their qualification in the competition.
    Essentially all 5 girls who made a contract are ready to surrender wherether he wishes but MC has some steel nerves and makes sure not to eat them. 
  • Is Lin Yingmei the first girl that the MC has sex with?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • No idea. I'm in process of reading and I still have 450+ ch ahead if I have enough patience to read it.

• edited May 2017
    eklok14 said:
    I'm reading up to ch. 672 with google translate (if there's mistake please let me know)
    The protagonist sign contracts up to 13 star generals (lin chong, wu yong, shi qian, an daoquan, yan qing, gongsun sheng, tang long, lu shizen (disapear idk where to), hu sanniang, bai sheng, yang chun, wu song & hua rong). He also loved by chai jin, for quite some time and reconsider to sign contract with him as well.

But someone said he only got 10 star general at the end, so idk if anyone died or something happened

• edited May 2017

Maleaky said:
    is there any ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) scenes
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Yes there is... I think the first happened around ch 300-400 where the 3rd stage (if I'm not mistaken) of star duel take place... the 1st lady is indeed lin chong, and happened while conquering lin chong star animal hehe
    But many ambiguous scene happened with wu yong before that

Up to ch 672, his "wife" are lin chong, wu yong, hu sanniang, wu song & hua rong... might add yan qing (which self proclaim as his maid) any time soon
    And the main protagonis also had a hot scene with the princess lin yun and later, her star generals
    *such a playboy (o/////o)
  • will gong cai wei becomes his wife? 
  • edited May 2017
    tempe said:
    will gong cai wei becomes his wife? 
    No sign till now. But she does love shu jing/ shu xin (MC). But all this time he only consider gong cai wei as comrade/ friend

Edit : Gong cai wei becomes kinda wife like.. Had ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with MC in later chapter 700+ inside some underwater cave 
  • edited May 2017
    Finished reading with google translate smiley 
    Shu Jing contracts with 17 stars general : majestic star lin chong, knowledge star wu yong, thief star shi qian, efficacious star an daoquan, skilful star yan qing, leisure star gongsun sheng, earth solitary star tang long, sky solitary star lu shizen, bright star hu sanniang, rat star bai sheng, latent star yang chun, harm star wu song, hero star hua rong, yin star gu dasao, strength star lu junyi, sky leader star song jiang & noble star chai jin...

Edit : re-read & i'm not so sure about the last 2 (since it's said a man can contract only up to 15 star generals, it's said there's a star shine when MC kissed song jiang & chai jin was his last wife.. so IDK LOL
  • edited May 2017
    Chi_chan said:
    Shu Jing contracts with 17 stars general : majestic star lin chong, knowledge star wu yong, thief star shi qian, efficacious star an daoquan, skilful star yan qing, leisure star gongsun sheng, earth solitary star tang long, sky solitary star lu shizen, bright star hu sanniang, rat star bai sheng, latent star yang chun, harm star wu song, hero star hua rong, yin star gu dasao, strength star lu junyi, sky leader star song jiang & noble star chai jin
    Would honestly like to request the exact chapter number for all the scenes?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Especially Lin yingmei, xu yong and the princess (and her generals) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • @lorwa That's a big ass request I doubt you remember the exact chapters of breakthroughs of novels you read. 
  • edited May 2017
    lorwa said:
    Chi_chan said:
    Shu Jing contracts with 17 stars general : majestic star lin chong, knowledge star wu yong, thief star shi qian, efficacious star an daoquan, skilful star yan qing, leisure star gongsun sheng, earth solitary star tang long, sky solitary star lu shizen, bright star hu sanniang, rat star bai sheng, latent star yang chun, harm star wu song, hero star hua rong, yin star gu dasao, strength star lu junyi, sky leader star song jiang & noble star chai jin
    Would honestly like to request the exact chapter number for all the scenes?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Especially Lin yingmei, xu yong and the princess (and her generals) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Considering I read with google translate, I definitely dont remember the exact chapter of each those stuff happened.. But it's not that explicit as u wish it to be. sorry to break u'r expectation. 
    Actually I might find it if I took the big ass trouble to open each chapters (using speculation, after all I kinda remember around which chapter is which) and translate it with google translate... But again, it's a pain to do that, so instead, u can read them by u'rself to find it
    ying mei did it 1st time in some cave while hunting her star beast, wu yong not long after that, with princess lin yun after MC impressed & help her out (I kinda forgot, maybe around her invite MC to some of her relative), hu sanniang when MC hunting for some ore under the sea + recruiting bai sheng & mistook her for ying mei, Dong Ping after MC saved lin yun, wu song after war in liang dynasty's auction palace in the longitivity palace (MC got it after solving some old ruin in liang dynasty's teritory), hua rong rong after war against the powerful daoist-monster in white tiger teritory, chai jin in some training ground near her palace, gong cai wei in some underwater cave while fighting agains 7th star duel champion (the past bright star). it's all their 1st time as far as I knew, I might mistaken somewhere thou

But there's also many ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) between

bonifide said:
    @lorwa That's a big ass request I doubt you remember the exact chapters of breakthroughs of novels you read. 
    Thats right, especially in a total noob in chinese  D
  • is the current situation in the translated chapters when the Thief Star finally contracts with mc?
  • so an suwen or an daoquan in the end won't become  one of the su xing's wife? 
  • tempe said:
    so an suwen or an daoquan in the end won't become  one of the su xing's wife? 
    this was answered up above if you take the time to read the comments
  • so you mean every star maidens he contracted withbecome his wife? 
  • no ntr right?
  • i thought it might happen eventually. seeing a lesbian scene appearing in this novel  >:)
  • so in conclusion everyone that has  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with mc and become mc's star general are all his wives right? 
  • What is Xiao'er identity? Harem member?
  • Are the princess Ling Yun and the immortal hero princess his wifes in the end? 
  • edited December 2017
    I have a couple questions, much appreciated if someone could answer: 

1. Are each generation of star maidens the same people? Like supposedly every 1000 years star maidens descend. Is the Lin Chong of the story the Lin Chong 1000 years ago?

2. Does star contract = marriage? The Star Generals who contracted the MC seem insinuate that but that doesn't happen with other character's contracts

• edited January 7

• So having read about 50% of the story so far I'll post some opinions, world rules and spoilers. And answer some of the questions on here.

First of about the Star Maidens.

They are not the same person each time, instead they are different incarnations that all hold the same star weapon and skills/abilities, the star beast/guardian beast is not always the same since they have a list of different beasts they all can get and some of them coincide with other Star Maidens so they will sometimes fight for the same beast.

There are 4 contracts that we have been introduced to in the story, the forced contract which is used on a weakened Star Maiden to force her to become contracted to a Star Master, the worst kind since it gives no benefits. The second contract is the mutual contract where the Star Maiden and Star Master both agree's to form a pact when this is made both of the partners can cultivate faster. The third contract is the kiss contract this one can only be initiated if both parties care for each other but most importantly the Star master must have no thoughts of entering a contract with the Star Maiden during the kiss to form a contract, it is said to be the best contract type with the biggest benefits but the benefits are mainly unknown. The last contract is the revolt contract which is solely made between Star Maidens it basically entitles that the group of Star Maiden who enters this type of contract will work together, the only known benefit is that it protects the Star Maidens from being contracted since their already in a contract and enables them to enter the last battle at Maiden Mountain together.

The first two contracts are limited to contracting 1-3 Star Maidens most only able to contract 1. The revolt contract has no limits but during a previous Star Battle when it was used it was shown to only allow a maximum of 15 Star Maidens enter Maiden Mountain together which lead to the common belief (amongs the once who knows this) that the absolute limit of contracted Star Maidens are 15. The kiss contracts biggest benefit which the MC finds out is that it like the revolt contract holds no limit (though speculated at 15) but the limit might not be applied to kiss contracts and secondly since the MC is not of the Star Maiden world the rules might not apply to him in the same way.

This point leads to the MC being "punished" by Maiden Mountain since he broke the "rule" of contracting more than 2 maidens or rather found out the cheat that is the kiss contract. I wrote "punished" since while it seems harsh at first the Maiden Mountain is actually really biased to the MC and the punishment can instead be seen as a big power boost to the MC.

Star contract does not equal marriage instead it is simply the MC who makes all the girls weak in their knee's. It has also been mentioned multiple times that when Star Maidens meet or talk with the MC they get a fuzzy feeling in their hearts like they are all innately attracted to him.

On the sex part, he has only slept with two Lin Yingmei and Wu Xinjie far as I've gotten, but he's also gotten a blowjob from Shi Yuan, handjob from An Suwen and he's made out and groped all the other girls + Wu Song. It is implied that once he's done it/gotten it one time they do it a lot more, for instance, while Suwen was giving him an acupuncture massage she would always give him a handjob (implied). 

A big reason why he hasn't slept with most of them is that.
    1. They become crippled for a while after losing their virginity (several months of extreme weakness)
    2. They lose access to the Star Embryo
    3. There is no gain at all except for feeling good

So yeah having sex with Star Maidens apparently sucks, since they become extremely weak after doing it and because they lose access to the Star Embryo which is the main reason to why Star Maidens form contracts. While in the Star Embryo the Star Maiden cultivates much much faster, she heals/ recovers in days/weeks instead of months, they can hide in there and lastly if they die they get instantly teleported to the Star Embryo and get's revived recovering within a day or two. 

At the moment it hasn't been explained explicitly yet but I believe at least that in short Star Maidens who have sex, becomes super weak for a time, and lose the Star Embryo which makes them lose their super cultivation space, hiding space and their immortality while the Star Master still lives.

This also makes me wonder why the author when Gongsun is introduced and she is poisoned why she didn't just suicide/get killed so she could recover in 1-2 days instead of staying alive being super weak while the MC looks for things to cure her and after curing her it takes weeks to recover from her weak state. It is stated by Yan Qing that the Star Maidens can easily suicide to travel to their Star Master so unsure if it's avoided cause it hurts? Not sure if great pain for a moment is worse then weeks/months of being in great pain and being weak.

Lastly, I would just like to mention that I just don't understand why the author did what he did with some of the MC's star Maidens.

Lin Yingmei - Is one of the top 5 strongest Star Maidens amongst the combat maidens, but when she is introduced her star weapon is at lvl 0 and she has the among the weakest cultivation of all shown Star Maidens. While all the other Star Maidens (except for the ones the MC contracts) all have an average of lvl 2-3. I know it's early in the story and at first, she is weakened because when they first sign a contract they lose a bit of their power to the Star Master and the power they can exhibit is proportional to the Star Masters cultivation lvl, in other words, if they have to big of a cultivation difference the Star Maiden will have her powers weakened. But even so after her cultivation lvl is revealed it is shown to be amongst the lowest.

Wu Xinjie - The rankings of the star are tied to their powers to some degree, in other words, the top 10 Star Maidens are mostly the strongest of them all. Wu Xinjie is rank 3 and is the Knowledge Star but even though she is called that on multiple times she is shown to be worse of then the MC and other Star Maidens, probably to show of the MC. But in doing so the only point she is "good" at is shown to be weak compared to others, this is especially showcased early on when meeting Gong Caiwei and her Star Maiden Yun Zhu (think thats her name) proves to be smarter then Wu Xinjie and compared to Wu Xinjie who has no other point than her brains, she is also the Star Maidens formation expert and can use some magic on top of it. So yeah Yun Zhu is smarter, expert formation user and can cast magic. They are both support maidens but Wu Xinjie is supposedly a much higher ranked support maiden but she is shown to be so much weaker on all fronts, she does eventuall learn a spell which boosts the speed of others so to not be completly useless.

Shi Yuan - Again another of the MC's Star Maiden that is put against another Star Maiden, supposedly the best thief in the world but yeah, later on, we are introduced to an Assassin Star Maiden, and yeah both of them have invisibility powers but Shi Yuan can only use her stealth outside of combat, she can't attack from stealth and her stealth has been implied to be weaker than the Assassin. So in short, the Assassin has better stealth, can go in and out of stealth in combat, can attack while in stealth, has combat skills and is better at combat overall. In this case however compared to Wu Xinjie who is the highest ranked support Heavenly Star Maiden that is compared to a lower ranked support Heavenly Star Maiden. Shi Yuan is a fairly low ranked Earthly Maiden and is compared to a higher ranked Heavenly Maiden.

I didn't mention this earlier but there are two Maiden types, Heavenly Star and Earthly Star. The top 36 ranked maidens are Heavenly Stars and the other 72 maidens are Earthly Stars. The Heavenly Stars are all much more powerful then Earthly stars, the only advantage the Earthly Stars have is that it is much easier to upgrade their Star Weapon, they sometimes have very niche/special skills like An Suwen being the best physician but almost able to do nothing else.

Also, Xiao'er is strength star Lu Junyi.
  • I just gotta add that I am still confused as to why Wu Xinjie is the Knowledge star and not the Investigative Star instead. Since all she ever does is investigate stuff most of the time and then ask the MC on what he wants to do. She is never shown to do any real plotting or strategizing. Also, I miswrote earlier. Zhu Wu is an Earthly Star, so Wu Xinjie is the only Heavenly Star in the story showcased to be worse than an Earthly Star that has a similar area of expertize. 
  • @tobajas who is Qingci? she's a star general, right?
  • is there a list of each star maiden and a little bit of introduction? kinda dont know who is who again after i took a break from reading .-.
  • @tobajas ;

Thanks for the well written spoiler
  • edited May 10
    Do Su Xing tell to his harem that he is from another world?