Battle of MC's

Qin Yu (with sword immortal puppet body)
versus
Linley (4 way soul mutate / Highgod Paragon level)

Who would win? I'm curious.

Conditions: 
- Qin Yu can use Beast Atlas
- Linley can use Dragon Form, not his innate divine ability.

The Almighty Froppy

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Current Linley is way stronger than current Qin Yu.

The entire Yulan Plane's area is massively bigger than the sun, Sovereign's aura alone can destroy it. Linley can resist Sovereign's aura with his will.

Also Bluefire created a 10,000 km continent back before he became a paragon, that's almost as big as the earth. Current Linley far surpassed Bluefire back then.

Meanwhile, Man Gan/Man Qian's full powered fist created a crater with 50 km radius. That's way lower than what Asuras can generate.
  • Daryl said:

The entire Yulan Plane's area is massively bigger than the sun, Sovereign's aura alone can destroy it. Linley can resist Sovereign's aura with his will.

Also Bluefire created a 10,000 km continent back before he became a paragon, that's almost as big as the earth. Current Linley far surpassed Bluefire back then.

Meanwhile, Man Qian's full powered fist created a crater with 50 km radius. That's way lower than what Asuras can generate.
    How about giving him access to Level 3 of Beast Atlas? 

The Almighty Froppy
  • Lowlav said:

Daryl said:

Meanwhile, Man Qian's full powered fist created a crater with 50 km radius. That's way lower than what Asuras can generate.
    Haven't seen what the guys at their level could do so I can't really say, but it shouldn't make that much of a difference.

What I said above are raw power, Linley's arsenals are full of broken bullshit if you actually pit him against many people from other series.
    He has gravity & time manipulation, all kinds of soul attacks, dimensional attacks, etc. Not even mentioning his body which is noted to be comparable to a sovereign artifact and his soul protected by CD ring, which can only be destroyed by another Sovereign. AKA Only Sovereign level character who can actually kill Linley, they are probably beings who can destroy stars bigger than the sun. Something that haven't been shown in ST.
  • Daryl said:

Lowlav said:

Daryl said:

Haven't seen what the guys at their level could do so I can't really say, but it shouldn't make that much of a difference.

What I said above are raw power, Linley's arsenals are full of broken bullshit if you actually pit him against many people from other series.
    He has gravity & time manipulation, all kinds of soul attacks, dimensional attacks, etc. Not even mentioning his body which is noted to be comparable to a sovereign artifact and his soul protected by CD ring, which can only be destroyed by another Sovereign. AKA Only Sovereign level character who can actually kill Linley, they are probably beings who can destroy stars bigger than the sun. Something that haven't been shown in ST.
    You might be slightly underestimating ST. Level 9 Golden Immortals and above have been described as being able to destroy massive planets in the Immortal Realm as a result of their clashes. Qin Yu with Meteoric Tear is pretty much immortal, isn't he? Like the 9-soul-pearls or Red Caltrop Diamond, Overgod of Life's talismans.

The Almighty Froppy
  • edited October 2015
    Lowlav said:

Daryl said:

Lowlav said:

Daryl said:

You might be slightly underestimating ST. Level 9 Golden Immortals and above have been described as being able to destroy massive planets in the Immortal Realm as a result of their clashes. Qin Yu with Meteoric Tear is pretty much immortal, isn't he? Like the 9-soul-pearls or Red Caltrop Diamond, Overgod of Life's talismans.
    Didn't remember about that. Are you sure it's Golden Immortals, not Mystic?
    Cause Man Qian's full powered fist only cause a 50 km crater. Granted, he's only level 1 but he's still a superior divine beast and from 50 km to a planet is still an insane leap.

Regardless, even if it's true, a planet is still no where near a star. The sun's diameter is almost 10 times that of Jupiter and Yulan Plane's size is like thousands of times bigger than the sun IIRC.

Ah, and Qin Yu is really hard to kill but not completely unkillable.
  • It really is hard to say, if we are talking about end of series linley and qin yu, they are even, before that power levels are complete different in both series.
  • Lowlav said:

Qin Yu (with sword immortal puppet body)

versus
    Linley (4 way soul mutate / Highgod Paragon level)

Who would win? I'm curious.

Conditions: 
    - Qin Yu can use Beast Atlas
    - Linley can use Dragon Form, not his innate divine ability.
    i've been wondering for a long time...every novel i'm reading has almost the same ranking system....some differences here and there(some take tribulations lightly while others as a confirm death thing)...what if all these universes have some crossovers?....i know it's a bad idea as we have too many MCs that we connect to and having them together will not be the best thing to do...but still it's a nice thought to have when i'm free

P.S....i'm reading too many novels together so most of the time i get them all jumbled up :D without your explaination of fighting conditions i would have had a hard time associating them with their novels :P
  • well it is likely that they all belong together in one way or another.

Tian Can Tu Dou, the writer of BTTH / WDQK and TGR has kinda gone with that idea.

BTTH and WDQK has different ways of dealing with strength systems, also different worlds, but in TGR they have been explained as Lower Planes, while TGR takes place in The Great Thousand World and reintroduces both characters after their own story is done. 

Based on that, it would be quite possible for you to make a fanfic or whatever with your idea of crossover worlds
  • Madness said:

before that power levels are complete different in both series.

Which is why the OP set the conditions to be currently translated Linley and currently translated Qin Yu.
    suboopc said:

what if all these universes have some crossovers?....i know it's a bad idea as we have too many MCs that we connect to and having them together will not be the best thing to do...but still it's a nice thought to have when i'm free

Actually, I Eat Tomatoes (CD, ST, DE), Tang Jia San Shao (DD, DD2, DD3, SYWZ, KS) and Tian Can Tu Dou (BTTH, TGR, DZZ) have done this. Their MC from their respective series meeting each other in some higher realm (usually when they've ascended/reach the highest level of cultivation).
  • edited October 2015
    Daryl said:

Madness said:

Which is why the OP set the conditions to be currently translated Linley and currently translated Qin Yu.
    Current Linley is from book 20 out of 21, while current Qin Yu is from book 12 out of 18. It's like comparing a 12 year old teen with an adult and asking who is stronger. If we are to compare, it's best to compare when both are at the top at the end of their story. An only then can we determine who is stronger, and my opinion is that Qin Yu can trash Linley ass hahaha.
  • edited October 2015
    Linley is always gonna be stronger unless you cherry pick as in the end Linley is gonna be so broken its not even funny. Qin Yu is not even close to Paragon strength at the moment Paragon is high level mystic immortal and after surviving the tribulation as 9th level mystic immortal he would get close to Linley without sovereign power, he's just never gonna be stronger than Linley. But spoiling on general forum is not allowed so I'm not gonna explain why.

Linley with 4mutation makes this so unfair as 4way mutation paragon is basically the strength of a survivor of 9th lvl mystic immortal tribulation aka a sovereign level.
  • Madness said:

Current Linley is from book 20 out of 21, while current Qin Yu is from book 12 out of 18. It's like comparing a 12 year old teen with an adult and asking who is stronger. If we are to compare, it's best to compare when both are at the top at the end of their story. An only then can we determine who is stronger, and my opinion is that Qin Yu can trash Linley ass hahaha.

Yea, your opinion. Because it's wrong. At the end, they're even.
  • edited October 2015
    atm Linley should be above God King ( ST Divine realm ) so yeah Qin Yu is kinda fucked :P
  • Nordic said:

Linley is always gonna be stronger unless you cherry pick as in the end Linley is gonna be so broken its not even funny. Qin Yu is not even close to Paragon strength at the moment Paragon is high level mystic immortal and after surviving the tribulation as 9th level mystic immortal he would get close to Linley without sovereign power, he's just never gonna be stronger than Linley. But spoiling on general forum is not allowed so I'm not gonna explain why.

Linley with 4mutation makes this so unfair as 4way mutation paragon is basically the strength of a survivor of 9th lvl mystic immortal tribulation aka a sovereign level.
    Should I reduce his power then? To perhaps 7 star fiend level? 

The Almighty Froppy
  • edited October 2015
    Daryl said:

Madness said:

That's your opinion or are you stating it as fact? If you're stating it as a fact, please do provide proof. If it's spoilers just add a [*SPOILER*] tag before your post. Thank you. Oh and no need to get on your high horse or get mad.
  • edited October 2015
    Linley will always be stronger, than Qin Yu in HIS universe ( ST ), but Qin Yu might be able to beat Linley in his own universe though.
  • edited October 2015
    The fact is:

1.ST universe > CD universe

ST universe is a "central" universe while CD universe is just a "side" universe.Thus i believe ST's universe's level of stability is by far higher than CD's

Now for the opinion part:

What i said leads me to believe that ST beings are an order of magnitude more powerful than CD ones,i.e Sovereigns only equal Mystic Immortals,possibly Fate Sovereign with his full Overgod set can barely count as God-level.

True,CD Paragons up can destroy/create planet sized continents,but its just with their material plane's level of stability,keep in mind that even a rank 9(which is equivalent to peak Xiantian i guess since they cant fly yet..)can create tears in space -_- in material planes while the same attack can barely shatter a boulder in Infernal Realm not to mention the planar battlefield...Also planet-sized isnt really planet-sized in IET works...a typical material plane/planet is hyper-giant star size for instance...and it can be destroyed by collateral(!) damage of Mystic Immortal level battles...

We can assume that in levels of stability ST Mortal universe > Material Plane,ST Immortal Universe = Planar Battlefield and ST Divine Universe >>> Planar Battlefield

this mean that
    Mystic Immortals being able to destroy planets outstrips Paragon level...and is in fact easily comparable to Sovereign level...which leaves no comparision for Divine Realm entities from ST...

2.This leads me to believe that puppet Qin Yu can one-shot "Paragon" Mutate Linley

to compare the power-levels starting from mortal ranks(CD)/Houtian-Xiantian(ST)

"Mortal Level"

Mortal 1-5-Houtian
    Mortal 6-9-Xiantian(i think we can agree on that)
    Saint(Low/Mid/High/Peak/Prime)-Jindan/Yuanying/Dongxtu/Kongming/Dujie respectively)
    Saint Linley's level when he got insights into the laws and killed all the bladed demons easily in NoTG-Dacheng level
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Deity/Common/Golden Immortal Level

Demigod-Level 1-3 Normal Immortals-there're no significant differences in strengths of Deities in CD while differences in ST are far more apparent..
    God-Normal Immortal Level 4-7
    Highgod(Spark)-Normal Immortal Level 8-9
    Highgod(4/5/6/7 star)-Golden Immortal 1/2/3/4
    Commander Level-Golden Immortal 5-6
    Paragon Level-Golden immortal 7-8
    Current(ENG transl) Linley(i.e 10 Paragons)- Golden immortal level 9
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Sovereign/Mystic Immortal Level

Low Sovereign-Mystic Immortal Level 1-2(5/6 Laws fused respectively)
    Intermediate Sovereign-Mystic Immortal Level 3-4(5/6)
    Elemental Law Chief Sovereign-Mystic Immortal Level 5-6(5/6)
    Chief Light Sovereign-Mystic Immortal Level 7
    Edicts Chief Sovereign-Mystic Immortal Level 8-9
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ST Divine Realm level

Chief Fate Sovereign in his full Overgod set-Low God Level(Possibly)
    No CD equivalent-Heavenly God
    No CD equivalent-God King
    No CD equivalent-Supreme Ruler(or w/e he was called)

Thats what i think at least

• edited October 2015
    ^ur kinda funny, if you rly think that current qin yu can one shot current linley.

besides ur power ranking is kina funky it should be more like :

Sparked
    Demigod = Normal Immortal (1)
    God = Golden Immortal (1)
    High God = Mystic Immortal (1)

Non-Sparked

Demigod = Normal Immortal (1-9)
    God = Golden Immortal (1-9)
    Highgod = Mystic Immortal (1-9)

Asure/Commander/Lord Prefect = Heavenly God
    Paragorn = God King
    Sovereign = Supreme Ruler

• edited October 2015
    Ryuko said:

^ur kinda funny, if you rly think that current qin yu can one shot current linley.

Well for me its kind of funny how you all think current Linley can one-shot current Qin Yu

Each to his own i guess lol
  • @krolk88

Linley from CD created ST Universe (multiverse) I believe. 

The Almighty Froppy
  • edited October 2015
    Lowlav said:

@krolk88

Linley from CD created ST Universe (multiverse) I believe. 
    Yeah but we're talking about Current(Lin book 20 Qin Yu book 12 i believe) not the end ones...and Qin Yu is also a UC if you put it like this...

Since Hong Meng(creator of CD universe which is a side universe,not his main one) is equal in power to Linley(more or less),then as i said,ST Universe>CD Universe,as again, ST universe is Linley's main.
  • Linley came from hong meng world right? And linley being the second universe creator had created a stronger world i.e letting the possibility of time and space abilities so therefore qij yu could become comparable to linley but just below since he was created basically by linley. I woild assume that hong meng would be above if not by a large margij at least a bit stronger than linley since linley was created by him..??
  • edited October 2015

Linley came from hong meng world right? And linley being the second universe creator had created a stronger world i.e letting the possibility of time and space abilities so therefore qij yu could become comparable to linley but just below since he was created basically by linley. I woild assume that hong meng would be above if not by a large margij at least a bit stronger than linley since linley was created by him..??

Not true actually,it was clearly stated that the first 4 UC (Linley's second,Qin Yu third) are equal in power.

By your way of thinking a human made an atomic bomb so a human>atomic bomb lol...Just because someone made something doesnt mean that "something"(or someone) cannot surpass/be equal to the one who made him...
  • krolk88 said:

Ryuko said:

Well for me its kind of funny how you all think current Linley can one-shot current Qin Yu

Each to his own i guess lol
    i never said that linley could one-punch him? but he can indeed beat him atm :P
  • edited October 2015
    Ryuko said:

krolk88 said:

Ryuko said:

Well,Qin Yu is(almost) impossible to kill other than by one-punching...hence my assumption :P

Also,in your ranking you posted where the hell is the normal god level...i mean you skipped it and went straight from mystic immortal to heavenly god...which if corrected still puts Supreme Ruler above Chief Sovereigns :P
    Ryuko said:

Sparked

Non-Sparked

Paragorn = God King

Also im pretty sure that a God King(or stronger since Lin>Paragons and in your ranking Paragon=God King) can easily one-shot current Qin Yu,hell a lvl9 Mystic Immortal which is 2 realms below would suffice so you kind of dont really makes sense here you know -_-

Add that to the fact that the amount of Mystic Immortals in ST universe is within the same order of magnitude as Sovereigns in CD universe(well there're like 10x more Mystic Immortals but as i said ST universe is stronger and you cant really deny that,as it was clearly stated that CD univ is side one and cant support space and teleportation while ST can)

Also,the number of God Kings in ST universe is single digits and there's only one Supreme Ruler level guy,so what you're trying to say in your rankings is that ST universe is so weak that it only has 1 entity comparable to Sovereigns in it?Really?
  • Daryl said:

Madness said:

That's your opinion or are you stating it as fact? If you're stating it as a fact, please do provide proof. If it's spoilers just add a [*SPOILER*] tag before your post. Thank you. Oh and no need to get on your high horse or get mad.

So I take it you didn't even know end of series Linley and Qin Yu? Then what the hell are you prattling that Qin Yu can trash Linley for? Most people here as seen above already know about it.
    And seems like you need to up your reading comprehension more if you're interpreting my previous post as me getting mad.
    krolk88 said:

Ryuko said:

krolk88 said:

Ryuko said:

Well,Qin Yu is(almost) impossible to kill other than by one-punching...hence my assumption :P
    IIRC the 9-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation nearly got him killed, his body got half-destroyed but the destruction didn't reach his soul so it's not a big deal.
    Qin Yu is dead if his soul is destroyed, it doesn't have to be one-shot, if the Heavenly Tribulation managed to destroy his entire body then he'll die.
    Though Linley would've kill Qin Yu with a simple Voidwave sword soul attack, not to mention now that he can already fused 4 divine powers.
  • Looks like someone is piss. Chill man. And why dont you state your proof instead of barking? This thread is about opinion, why get piss over it and not even give any proof?
  • krolk88 said:

Linley came from hong meng world right? And linley being the second universe creator had created a stronger world i.e letting the possibility of time and space abilities so therefore qij yu could become comparable to linley but just below since he was created basically by linley. I woild assume that hong meng would be above if not by a large margij at least a bit stronger than linley since linley was created by him..??

Not true actually,it was clearly stated that the first 4 UC (Linley's second,Qin Yu third) are equal in power.

By your way of thinking a human made an atomic bomb so a human>atomic bomb lol...Just because someone made something doesnt mean that "something"(or someone) cannot surpass/be equal to the one who made him...
    Okay that makes a lot of sense. I guess if the author said that they are equal, so does anybody know about swallowed stars MC, I have been reading that and have to say that story is really amazing definitely one of IETs best books and it seems like he enjoys to write that. So what happens to the 5th UC or people who reach that power do they become stronger or weaker?
  • edited October 2015
    krolk88 said:

Ryuko said:

krolk88 said:

Ryuko said:

Also,in your ranking you posted where the hell is the normal god level...i mean you skipped it and went straight from mystic immortal to heavenly god...which if corrected still puts Supreme Ruler above Chief Sovereigns :P
    Ryuko said:

Sparked

Non-Sparked

Paragorn = God King

Also im pretty sure that a God King(or stronger since Lin>Paragons and in your ranking Paragon=God King) can easily one-shot current Qin Yu,hell a lvl9 Mystic Immortal which is 2 realms below would suffice so you kind of dont really makes sense here you know -_-

Add that to the fact that the amount of Mystic Immortals in ST universe is within the same order of magnitude as Sovereigns in CD universe(well there're like 10x more Mystic Immortals but as i said ST universe is stronger and you cant really deny that,as it was clearly stated that CD univ is side one and cant support space and teleportation while ST can)

Also,the number of God Kings in ST universe is single digits and there's only one Supreme Ruler level guy,so what you're trying to say in your rankings is that ST universe is so weak that it only has 1 entity comparable to Sovereigns in it?Really?
    Qin Yu got a puppet so actualy linley needs 2 hits ^^ Also the numbers doesnt realy matter since the ST universe isnt as old and big as the CD universe, so ofc there are less experts or maybe linley just created it that way, who knows + ST universe being stronger is not a fact at all..
  • I think a Paragon is equal to a peak level mystic immortal and a 4 way soul mutated (without fusing different laws or with just 2 different laws fused) is equal or slightly stronger than a peak mystic immortal variation divine beast.
    What means that qin yu is still no match for Linley ,tho i've got doubts couse i think qin yu has an even wider divine sense than linley.
    At least that's my perception whit what i 've read from the translations.