Spoilers...

12346»

Comments

• How will the Vampire survive after they get almost anihilated by the Demonkin?
    What's lilith reaction?
    Will Qianye Kill the demonking?
  • What about Nighteye? Will she become a powerful vampire monarch, or did the injury from pointer monarch stifle her growth? I hope MC kills demon king. 

I find it odd that the 1st emperor whale works with MC considering he is a vampire now. 

If I'm not mistaken the demon king is after MC because of the song clan mystery book MC used to cultivate? That book was actually an ancient demon artifact. Does MC still use it after he turns vampire? 

Does MC ever return to the great maelstrom world? There was a fish or plant at the bottom of lake that promised to teach MC a certain skill. I believe monarch Zang learned some void travel skill there? Been awhile since I read that part. The lake entity forged MC sword and told him to come back. 

How is the great maelstrom world connected to new world they are fighting in? Both have 4 armed giants. 

This is probably dumb question but the Martyrs palace will still recognize MC as owner right? 

Can't think of anything else and thanks to all who answer questions and give spoilers.
  • edited May 2021
    How will the Vampire survive after they get almost anihilated by the Demonkin?
    What's lilith reaction?
    It is only the vampires from the lower ranked clans with low blood purity that almost get wiped out. The Perth, Dracula, and Sperger clan do not get attacked at all. Though it isn't mentioned in the story, it can probably be assumed that major clans like the Monroe and Mammon clan were also not attacked. Qianye and Nighteye intervened and saved Vampire Crown Prince Dark Gospel Howard (who became severely weakened) from being killed. The three of them then rescued the elite "seeds" from each of the vampire clans that were attacked and led them to one of the upper continents to make one last stand against the Evernight council's forces. They end up repelling the enemy and Qianye and Nighteye leave separately to draw the Evernight forces away. It is unknown what happened to them afterwards but it can probably be assumed that they survived. 

They did try contacting Lilith to wake her from her sleep but failed to do so. It is eventually revealed by the Demon Sovereign that Lilith was actually aware of the massacre but didn't intervene for the good of the vampire race.

Qianye will not kill the Demon Sovereign because the Demon Sovereign will end up losing a big chunk of his power, leaving him completely harmless to Qianye and sufficed as paying the price. It is also because it was revealed the Demon Sovereign had his reasons for trying to kill Qianye and initiating the vampire massacre. As mentioned, in the end, everyone needs to work together to defeat the common enemy from the immortal world. 

• What about Nighteye? Will she become a powerful vampire monarch, or did the injury from pointer monarch stifle her growth? I hope MC kills demon king. 

I find it odd that the 1st emperor whale works with MC considering he is a vampire now. 

If I'm not mistaken the demon king is after MC because of the song clan mystery book MC used to cultivate? That book was actually an ancient demon artifact. Does MC still use it after he turns vampire? 

Does MC ever return to the great maelstrom world? There was a fish or plant at the bottom of lake that promised to teach MC a certain skill. I believe monarch Zang learned some void travel skill there? Been awhile since I read that part. The lake entity forged MC sword and told him to come back. 

How is the great maelstrom world connected to new world they are fighting in? Both have 4 armed giants. 

This is probably dumb question but the Martyrs palace will still recognize MC as owner right? 

Can't think of anything else and thanks to all who answer questions and give spoilers.
    I can't remember what level of power she is at by the end of the story but her growth was definitely not stifled. She was at least powerful enough to participate in the final battle between Monarch level entities and contributed to helping take down the immortal world emissaries.   

The martial emperor is different from the founding emperor and was the most prominent emperor besides the founding emperor. He was the one responsible for the empires resurgence back in the day (before the current empires resurgence). I think the Martial Emperor and the whale both understood that the entire evernight world was in danger of being destroyed by the immortal world and only someone with the potential like Qianye could stop it. 

I don't remember if he still uses the book but he was able to become a grand monarch with help from the Black Winged Monarch and also visiting the River of Blood to become the 1st drop of blood in the river (Lilith is the 2nd). 

It is not mentioned if he returns to the great maelstrom or not. I don't remember the correlation between the great maelstrom and the new world. What is important is that the "will" that the grand monarchs are all scared of is actually the Black Winged Monarch. He had actually hid out in the darkness world all this time, whose entrance is located at the spot in the core of the armed giants world that everyone is trying to fight for. The thing to note about vampire grand monarchs is that their power has already been decided at their birth based on their blood purity. Based on blood, the Black Winged Monarch would never be able to become a Supreme like Lilith. It is also why the Lightless Monarch is so weak despite being a genius back in the day and putting in a lot of work. However, the Blacked Winged Monarch was able to overcome this limitation in the darkness world by discovering a method outside of his bloodline (or something, I don't remember the specifics). The Black Winged Monarch was thus able to become a Vampire Supreme on par with Lilith. However, Lilith, Kane, and Nighteye (I don't remember the exact line-up but Nighteye was definitely involved) teams up and kills the Black Winged Monarch (This all happens off-screen). By the time Qianye meets the Black Winged Monarch in the darkness world, he was already dead and had only left a fragment of his will to guide Qianye. Anyways cue the Lightless Monarch enters the darkness world to try to obtain Andruil's secret in order to surpass his limitation, but gets killed by Qianye. 

Martyr's palace is still Qianye's. It was involved in an intense aerial battle when the vampires were making their last stand on the upper continent but that is the last that the Martyr's palace will be really mentioned. 
  • aylinoh said:
    How will the Vampire survive after they get almost anihilated by the Demonkin?
    What's lilith reaction?
    It is only the vampires from the lower ranked clans with low blood purity that almost get wiped out. The Perth, Dracula, and Sperger clan do not get attacked at all. Though it isn't mentioned in the story, it can probably be assumed that major clans like the Monroe and Mammon clan were also not attacked. Qianye and Nighteye intervened and saved Vampire Crown Prince Dark Gospel Howard (who became severely weakened) from being killed. The three of them then rescued the elite "seeds" from each of the vampire clans that were attacked and led them to one of the upper continents to make one last stand against the Evernight council's forces. They end up repelling the enemy and Qianye and Nighteye leave separately to draw the Evernight forces away. It is unknown what happened to them afterwards but it can probably be assumed that they survived. 

They did try contacting Lilith to wake her from her sleep but failed to do so. It is eventually revealed by the Demon Sovereign that Lilith was actually aware of the massacre but didn't intervene for the good of the vampire race.

Qianye will not kill the Demon Sovereign because the Demon Sovereign will end up losing a big chunk of his power, leaving him completely harmless to Qianye and sufficed as paying the price. It is also because it was revealed the Demon Sovereign had his reasons for trying to kill Qianye and initiating the vampire massacre. As mentioned, in the end, everyone needs to work together to defeat the common enemy from the immortal world. 

So what is the reason lilith looked away during the massacre of the vampire?
    What good it can brong to her race?
    Why do they need to kill Qianye and/or Nighteye?
    Which heavenly monarch gets defeated or killed by Qianye?
    Who is the common enemy from the immortal world?
  • edited May 2021
    So what is the reason lilith looked away during the massacre of the vampire?
    What good it can brong to her race?
    Why do they need to kill Qianye and/or Nighteye?
    Which heavenly monarch gets defeated or killed by Qianye?
    Who is the common enemy from the immortal world?
    By the time of the story, the glory days of the vampires have long passed. The river of blood and the marks of the 12 vampire clans get more dim and dim as time passes by. This led to a gradual weakening of the vampires, which was also why it was so exciting when Habsburg was able to ignite the Sperger Clan seal when he became a Crown Prince. Anyways, this also had a weakening effect on Lilith who has been strongest for the longest time. She is still incredibly strong but she now has to constantly sleep, which is why she always plays a background role in the story. All the times that she fights will be mostly off-screen and we will never really get to see her fight much on-screen. There actually used to be 13 major vampire clans but the 13th vampire clan faded away into extinction because they had the lowest blood purity, being closer to darkness. Hence, the purpose of the vampire massacre is to get rid of all the lower purity vampires in the hopes of bringing more purity to River of Blood/re-igniting it (or something of that sort, I don't remember the exact details). 

The Demon Kings purpose in doing it is the same. The reason why he wants to open the door to the New World/Darkness World so badly is because he plans to create a hole (or something of that sort) between the Darkness World and the Evernight World. This is so that the Darkness from the Darkness world will gradually leak into the Evernight World and restore the balance between Darkness and Light, eventually pushing Light out. Currently, Light is starting to push out Darkness and if there is too much Light, then naturally, ALL of the Evernight races will become extinct. The idea is that the low blood purity vampires have already been contaminated by Light. In order for the Demonkins and the rest of the Evernight races to survive, it is necessary to purge all of the contaminants. Hence, IMO, the big theme of this novel is doing whatever it takes to survive and making the necessary sacrifices to do so. 

They are pursuing Qianye because he has the book of darkness. They don't really want to kill Nighteye, Lilith ends up "capturing her" but that really entails restraining her until the end of the story and helping Nighteye advance to either a Prince or a Grand Monarch. This is because they share some sort of relationship from long ago.

Qianye barely manages to kill the Lightless Monarch one on one. He then faces the Eternal Burning Flame, Projia, Demon King, Werewolf Ancestor, and Sousa 5 v 1  in the Darkness World. The Pointer Monarch and Profundity Monarch show up to help Qianye with the intention of sacrificing their lives. They help Qianye kill Sousa and the Werewolf Ancestor at the price of the Pointer Monarch and Profundity Monarch's lives. The Demonkin Grand Monarchs achieve their goal of making a permanent hole between Evernight and the New World and retreat. Incidentally, the last known remaining Werewolf Grand Monarch, the Werewolf Sovereign (William's backer) dies in the fight with the Immortal World emissaries. 

ENDING SPOILER ALERT, DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING

Anyways, the Demonkin think they are set with their overwhelming the Evernight World with Darkness plan but then comes the counter punch from the empire. It is revealed that humans are actually not native to the Evernight World (or there might've been a few Native humans, sorry a bit hazy). The ancestor of the Imperial family used to be some kind of general/nobility (I forgot the exact title) in the Immortal World. However, he failed in battle against the enemy of the Immortal World (it is never revealed who the enemy is) and was banished along with his family/people on the Floating Continent (its origin) out of the Immortal World. They landed in the Evernight World that was filled with darkness and had no choice but to serve as slaves to the Evernight races. One of the acquaintances/relatives of the Ancestor from the Immortal World came to visit the Evernight World to check on how the Ancestor was doing and was sad/enraged to see that the humans had fallen into such a state of weakness and slavery. He sacrificed himself to set into motion a plan to bring the humans back into prominence again. This involved having all of the Evernight Grand Monarchs fall into some sort of a deep haze where they lost their memories and were incapable of doing anything (I actually don't remember if this was caused by the Immortal dude or not, but it happens). By the time the Evernight Grand Monarchs wake up from their deep haze, the humans had already rebelled and set up the empire with the imperial family in control. At the same time, a long term plan was set into motion to gradually tow a sun over to the Evernight World (or something like that). By the time the sun (or whatever it is) is towed over, then it is over for the Evernight races because Light will now overwhelm darkness. At the same time, emissaries from the Immortal World are sent over to evacuate the Imperial family. However, I think there was some kind of quota, thereby leaving a good majority of the humans to die or something of that sort. Don't remember the details but it caused the Imperial family to have second thoughts about the plan and rebel against the Immortal World emissaries. The Immortal World is actually a lot stronger than the Evernight World in terms of individual strength. The head emissary (who is a greedy douchebag) isn't even one of the strongest people in the Immortal World but was strong enough that all the Grand Monarchs/Heavenly Monarchs + Qianye had to team up together to kill him. One of the people from the Immortal World who was sent to the Evernight world as an early Scout also betrays the head emissary. She explains that the Immortal World would be willing to pardon the humans and let them move back to the Immortal World in exchange for ____ (I forget, sorry lol! The ending was very brief and abrupt XD). So Jundu, a lot of the major clans, and a lot of humans decide to take the journey back to their ancestral Immortal World. Qianye remains and a new Evernight council is established with the humans officially joining. The 5 on the holy mountain are now Demon King, Spider Empress, Lilith, Zhang Boqian, and Nighteye. Directly above them, in an unprecedented new position is Qianye. The war between races is now officially over and the focus is now towards exploring the void with Anwen and Song Zining taking the lead. 

• What about Zhuji? How does the MC treat her, does he love her, does he care for her? How often does she appear? Also, does the Song bro treat her like his own daughter? And what kind of relationship does Zhuji have with Nighteye? And since Spider Empress is interested in this little girl, what is the relationship between MC and big spider?
  • hello can anyone help the official web site btth, i need spoiler donghua btth season 4 episode 19 
  • What about Zhuji? How does the MC treat her, does he love her, does he care for her? How often does she appear? Also, does the Song bro treat her like his own daughter? And what kind of relationship does Zhuji have with Nighteye? And since Spider Empress is interested in this little girl, what is the relationship between MC and big spider?
    Pretty much most, if not all, of the details of the relationships between Zhuji and all the characters have already been released so far in the translated chapters. She will only appear in the ending again very briefly. She might also make a very quick appearance in the final fight before the ending (Sorry, don't remember exactly). If you haven't read that far in the translated version, then in my opinion, the MC cares about and loves her (just like how he would die for his brothers) but doesn't love her anywhere near how much he loves Nighteye. Song bro pretty much treats her like a weapon of mass destruction while Zhuji sees Nighteye as an Auntie.  

As was revealed in the latest translated chapters, the Spider Empress and the Arachne race will back off from Qianye in exchange for Zhuji, who they plan on training so that the Arachne race can have two Supremes on the Sacred Mountain in the future. That is about it for Zhuji and the Arachne's part of the story. The Arachne will help in the final fight and also take part in the new Evernight Council at the end of the story. 
  • edited April 10
    Did qianye got involved with yu yingnan?

Why did qianye needed to die to become a vampire?

Is nighteye at the same cultivation level as qianye at the ending?