Spoilers...

Comments

• daybreak said:
    i just want to know one thing pls 
    did nighteye and quainye end up together at the ned of novel
    Yes, they end up together.
  • Thanks for all the earlier responses. I would appreciate if someone could help clarify my queries:

- Could someone give a brief explanation of Lin Xitang story (i know this could be challenging)? Whats his objective/long game? What did he see for the future? He used to be the current emperors teacher but he has some relationship with the vampire prince Habsburg? 
    - Why did the imperial family get killed completely by the end of the story? Are they the baddies of the story? I undertstand Qianye essentially became the new ruler
  • Kai_bo said:
    Thanks for all the earlier responses. I would appreciate if someone could help clarify my queries:

- Could someone give a brief explanation of Lin Xitang story (i know this could be challenging)? Whats his objective/long game? What did he see for the future? He used to be the current emperors teacher but he has some relationship with the vampire prince Habsburg? 
    - Why did the imperial family get killed completely by the end of the story? Are they the baddies of the story? I undertstand Qianye essentially became the new ruler
    SPOILER ALERT

- Bro, Lin Xitang is almost a MC himself, there's even a prequel (or side story im not sure) that narrates he's and zhang boqian's early life, naturally there would ve some friends and enemies Habsburg being one of them (their relationship is explained at Vol 6.) I dont know if this came up on the translation already but the rise and fall of Evernight to Daybreak is a cycle. When the world is born Evernight rules but as the time passes Daybreak becomes stronger and stronger and eventually everything goes out of control and the world is destroyed, from that destruction the world will be born again and so on. So i see his objective as to surpass the cycle and enter a new era wich eventually succeded. (Btw he will appear again by the end).

- There are no 'real' baddies on this history, there's nothing like an ultimate antagonist to our MC, only enemies that have their own interests. Qianye became the new ruler because he became the strongest person in the world (might is justice). Though you could also say that because he had the powers of both Daybreak and Evernight. He was the most qualified person to lead the new era.
  • Does Zhao Yuying ever stop appearing? Her character was funny the first couple of times but now she's annoying as f**k.
    I want to know if it's worth it to have to deal with her b***hiness or if it's a waste of time.
  • petekron said:
    Does Zhao Yuying ever stop appearing? Her character was funny the first couple of times but now she's annoying as f**k.
    I want to know if it's worth it to have to deal with her b***hiness or if it's a waste of time.
    As far as i remember Yuying only appears casually, though when she first appeared she kept appearing for a while.
  • Kriellz said:
    petekron said:
    Does Zhao Yuying ever stop appearing? Her character was funny the first couple of times but now she's annoying as f**k.
    As far as i remember Yuying only appears casually, though when she first appeared she kept appearing for a while.
    Thank you
  • Yo guys i really want to  if qianye go famous and if he eventually rules evernight 

• Seyer said:
    Yo guys i really want to  if qianye go famous and if he eventually rules evernight 

Really bro? The name of the novel is Monarch of Evernight so i guess he does.
    Well, answering your question seriously, he eventually rules both evernight and daybreak.
  • I mean in the early part of the novel lyk chap 900 going. I want to know if he became famous then✌
  • Seyer said:
    I mean in the early part of the novel lyk chap 900 going. I want to know if he became famous then✌
    I don't really remember the chapter, but the arc that he became world 'famous' was when he had to run away to the neutral ground. Though he only becomes 'important' sometime later. Especifically, when zining and jundu almost died on nighteye's hands.
  • I cant remember so hopefully someone can help me out. Why does heavenly monarch Zang want to destroy Song clan? What did Song clan do?

In great maelstrom arc the old divine champion was telling a story about a heavenly monarch whose girlfriend or wife was poisoned. Divine champion was to frighten to say who it was that poisoned her. Does anyone know who it is and why heavenly monarch didnt get revenge? I'm thinking it was the Emperor or someone from his family. Does anyone know backstory? 
  • I cant remember so hopefully someone can help me out. Why does heavenly monarch Zang want to destroy Song clan? What did Song clan do?

In great maelstrom arc the old divine champion was telling a story about a heavenly monarch whose girlfriend or wife was poisoned. Divine champion was to frighten to say who it was that poisoned her. Does anyone know who it is and why heavenly monarch didnt get revenge? I'm thinking it was the Emperor or someone from his family. Does anyone know backstory? 
    Sorry, but i forgot that.
  • edited October 2020
    Alright, it's time for me to ask for the fattest spoilers 
    1. Who is the real/previous Nighteye and what does she have to do with the human race ? 
    2. Who is Qianye's mother ?
    3. I've read that there's another race that helps the empire ?
    4. Do they ever explore the void ? If yes does that Anwen play a role ?
    5. What happens to Zining, Jundu at Potian at the end ? Do they know that Qianye is still alive ?
    6. What's the ending like ? Are there other realms ? What's the deal with daybreak/evernight ? Is it only secondary compared to the "big picture ?"
  • You mention that MC dies but becomes a vampire. Does he just awaken from the blood pool and become an over powered vampire or does it take him a while to become heavenly monarch level? It feels like we are getting closer to end of story which means he doesnt have a lot of time to grow strong. He is not even a divine champion yet.
  • Does Pointer Monarch die
  • Alright, it's time for me to ask for the fattest spoilers 
    1. Who is the real/previous Nighteye and what does she have to do with the human race ? 
    2. Who is Qianye's mother ?
    3. I've read that there's another race that helps the empire ?
    4. Do they ever explore the void ? If yes does that Anwen play a role ?
    5. What happens to Zining, Jundu at Potian at the end ? Do they know that Qianye is still alive ?
    6. What's the ending like ? Are there other realms ? What's the deal with daybreak/evernight ? Is it only secondary compared to the "big picture ?"
    So, quite a bit of spoiler here but lets do it one by one
    1. Basically, you want to know whose reincarnation she is, right? That is never cleanly explained but, as far as i remember, it has something to do with the ji family.
    2. It was already explained here before so i ll just leave the comment patcan3609 said:
    The latest has a woman named Night appearing, but its not confirmed that she is Qianye's mother. She could be Qianye's maternal family as far as we know. That woman is also an outsider from the Immortal World (think of cultivation world), which is the secret helper of the Empire for all these years.
    3. That can be explained by the previous comment as well. The Immortal World is basically a Wuxia world, they have existed for a long time and eventually began to have some resources problem, along with the fact that they technology haven't advanced which is quite different from evernight, therefore they started to look at other planets like evernight and sent their race (humans) to that planet in order to develop, which really happened as we can see that humans developed technology to fight against the dark races that were the natives of evernight.
    4. They will only start to explore the void at the very end pf the novel and yes Anwen will play a role.
    5. Of course they know. Qianye became the overlord of evernight (as the novel name says) since they are both still alive they ended up working together to achieve greater heights, well thats only by the end though.
    6. The end is lacking in some parts but is much more complete than many chinese novels that i've read. Yes, there are other realms. Theres 's not much to say about daybreak and evernight, it's just two races of two different realms fighting each other. When compared to the entire void it's just a minor scuffle.
  • You mention that MC dies but becomes a vampire. Does he just awaken from the blood pool and become an over powered vampire or does it take him a while to become heavenly monarch level? It feels like we are getting closer to end of story which means he doesnt have a lot of time to grow strong. He is not even a divine champion yet.
    Bro, we just reached vol 10 of the translation. Believe me it will still take a while for it to end.
  • grany said:
    Does Pointer Monarch die
    I don't think he does. In fact i think that he and the Bright Emperor lived to the end. The Bright Emperor im certain im not so sure about him.
  • edited December 2020
    Can someone tell me what happened to Empress Li? I just can't stand her character, so I really hope she got something on her way.
  • yasmimsil said:
    Can someone tell me what happened to Empress Li? I just can't stand her character, so I really hope she got something on her way.
    I could be wrong but i dont really remember anything bad happening to her.
  • Kriellz said:
    yasmimsil said:
    Thank you! It's a shame, after everything she done to the MC I was expecting, at least, a lesson... but it is what it is.
    Thx!
  • yasmimsil said:
    Kriellz said:
    yasmimsil said:
    Thank you! It's a shame, after everything she done to the MC I was expecting, at least, a lesson... but it is what it is.
    Thx!
    Yes, unfortunately that's a shameful part of MOE since i was also hoping that something would happen to Empress Li, Li Kuanglan and Ji Tianqing though i can also understand why he didn't act which was probably because it was Zining who planned it. (The rape i mean)
  • - Why did the imperial family get killed completely by the end of the story? Are they the baddies of the story? I undertstand Qianye essentially became the new ruler
    SPOILER

There is a very big long term plot involving how the human race were able to suddenly come into power and founded the empire. Anyways, the empire had a big change of heart at the crucial moment when the plan was already too late to terminate. Emperor gave his life to try to resist. Empress Li also dies in the process. By the end of the story, Zhang Boqian is the last surviving heavenly monarch out of the original 5 empire heavenly monarchs. Though, Lord Riverglance becomes a newly promoted heavenly monarch and becomes the new Qin Empire emperor. So it is not like all the princes& princesses died out but they are just too weak/incompetent to be even mentioned in the story and all of the important imperial family members get killed besides Lord Riverglance. 
  • what happens to nana at the end of the story? i want to know more about her ... it looks mysterious around her but is that it? and Bai Kongzao also what does she do that is important in the end? does she become a friend of qianye or not? does she die or not?
  • yasmimsil said:
    I had forgotten aboit this but as @aylinoh mentioned Bright Emperor(Ji Ji'an) dies to resist the envoy of Immortal Heaven and soon after Empress Li dies too.
  • sedex666 said:
    what happens to nana at the end of the story? i want to know more about her ... it looks mysterious around her but is that it? and Bai Kongzao also what does she do that is important in the end? does she become a friend of qianye or not? does she die or not?
    Nana is not much relevant to the story, the Marquis that was with her is more important because of a special ability that he has. As for Bai Kongzhao she helps defeat the envoy of Immortal Heaven but I'm not sure of her relationship with Qianye, it's not like they're friends but they aren't enemies either. And no, she doesn't die.
  • So what's up with the big black hole? I assume it's a gate way to another world? This is just my guess but MC will most likely be the 1st to enter bc he has been recognized by the world will after he planted 2 trees in Martyrs Palace. 

Another guess. Nighteye allows MC to kill a lot of dark race army bc she also wants to weaken those factions. She knows how strong MC bloodline is. By weakening the dark races it will a)low her and MC to have their own faction powerful enough to stand on their own. Nighteye just seems to not care about human side, but also dislikes some of the vampire nobility. 

3rd guess. Night eyes sister Twilight hooks up with MC brother Song Zinning. Lol earlier in story brother Song joked about getting a cute vampire chick like MC and MC mentioned Nighteye sister Twilight. Bro Song said he wanted to meet her. Just think it would be a funny tie in to the story, but prolly wont happen. 

What happens to MC arachnid daughter? I imagine she becomes ruler of arachnids  by the end of story which will make MC kingdom more powerful.  

How much longer before the people who helped the human race gain power show up in story? Will it happen soon or will they show up towards the very end? 

I'm also a little shocked that MC little sister hasn't shown up with her Grand Magnum threatening to kill anyone who harms him. Lol 

I also found it rather peculiar that Junda has been shown with many injuries and still continues to move about, but 1 sword slash that severed no limbs, and damaged no major organs has now caused him to be hospitalized for a while. Lol 

Last question who is the entity at the bottom of sea in neutral lands?

I always enjoy your spoiler updates. 
  • edited April 2021
    1 - Yes, the big black hole is a gateway to another world.
    2 - No, the MC will only enter it after Zinning and Jundu are beaten by Nighteye. He will receive the title of a Duke by the humans and kinda forced to go in and fight Nighteye.
    3 - No, she doesn't become the ruler of arachnid, but she becomes the next in line instead and is trained by the Spider Empress.
    4 - They will only show up towards the very end.
    5 - Forgot :pensive:
  • So what's up with the big black hole? I assume it's a gate way to another world? This is just my guess but MC will most likely be the 1st to enter bc he has been recognized by the world will after he planted 2 trees in Martyrs Palace. 

Another guess. Nighteye allows MC to kill a lot of dark race army bc she also wants to weaken those factions. She knows how strong MC bloodline is. By weakening the dark races it will a)low her and MC to have their own faction powerful enough to stand on their own. Nighteye just seems to not care about human side, but also dislikes some of the vampire nobility. 

3rd guess. Night eyes sister Twilight hooks up with MC brother Song Zinning. Lol earlier in story brother Song joked about getting a cute vampire chick like MC and MC mentioned Nighteye sister Twilight. Bro Song said he wanted to meet her. Just think it would be a funny tie in to the story, but prolly wont happen. 

What happens to MC arachnid daughter? I imagine she becomes ruler of arachnids  by the end of story which will make MC kingdom more powerful.  

How much longer before the people who helped the human race gain power show up in story? Will it happen soon or will they show up towards the very end? 

I'm also a little shocked that MC little sister hasn't shown up with her Grand Magnum threatening to kill anyone who harms him. Lol 

I also found it rather peculiar that Junda has been shown with many injuries and still continues to move about, but 1 sword slash that severed no limbs, and damaged no major organs has now caused him to be hospitalized for a while. Lol 

Last question who is the entity at the bottom of sea in neutral lands?

I always enjoy your spoiler updates. 
    The whole faction thing starts to resolve itself by the end of the story because the entire Evernight world unites together in the face of the outside enemy at the end of the story. It is shown that each faction has its own reasons for why it did the things it did in the name of survival, like how a huge percentage of the vampires in the vampire homeland Twilight continent were hunted down and killed by the rest of the Evernight faction. We won't be seeing much further faction building for MC and Nighteye beyond his foundation with the werewolves in the Northern Continent. The MC will become the most authoritative figure in the Evernight world because of his personal strength and not because of the power of his faction. Plus, a good chunk of the humans will be migrating back to their ancestral immortal world at the end of the story.

You are right, would be funny if Song Zining did hook up with Twilight, but yeah that's not going to happen. 

MC's arachnid daughter was basically discovered to have the lineage potential to advance to the level of a Arachne Supreme in the future that would have the same power as the Spider Empress, thus allowing the Arachne race to have two supreme level existences in the Evernight Council in the future.

MC's little sister did do that in the great maelstrom part which has already been translated. But yeah, she won't be showing her power beyond this. Qianye will come to possess the Werewolve's grand magnum, Storm, which he will trade with the empire for the Red Spider Lily (which he is compatible with). He also "borrows" Shattered Moment from the vampire dude in the neutral lands lol

The entity at the bottom of the sea in the neutral lands is a giant spatial whale void beast and the former "mount" of the Martial Emperor of the Empire. The whale gives Qianye something that contains the full power strike of the Martial Emperor. Guess the Martial Emperor was also having second thoughts about the immortal world's plan back then.  

• sedex666 said:
    what happens to nana at the end of the story? i want to know more about her ... it looks mysterious around her but is that it? and Bai Kongzao also what does she do that is important in the end? does she become a friend of qianye or not? does she die or not?
    I would also like to note that Nana will not appear in the story any longer past the already translated chapters. The brief appearance that she made in the middle of the story was it. It was almost like the author either forgot about her or decided to eliminate her storyline/the importance of her character later in the story after introducing her.