Spoilers...

124»

Comments

• Can someone tell me who will get the ancient essence of the void colossus?
    And when will Qianye become strong enough to face lilith?
  • Hey, Guys so I have a few questions hope you can help me.

1: It seems like he died or something is that true and when did that happen and why?
    2: Is something mentioned about his children he had with the other woman and does he "take care" of them as a father or is he oblivious to the fact that he became a father?
    3: And when does he sleep with Li Kuanglan and Ji Tianqing
    4: I was wondering if Nighteye was a Virgin Back then when they die it? Im kinda intrested in that because she is so indifferent to everybody exept Qianye.
  • edited March 3
    So
    1: He died once at vol 10, a new world connected to the world of evernight and Dark Race and Humans fight over the entrance(Black Sun Mountain Valley). However, the fight against the Dark Races intensifies and Nighteye decided to fight as one of them and almost killed Zhao Jundu. Disheartened, Qianye received the title of Weiyuan to fight at the Black Sun Mountain Valley in the place of Jundu and Zining, as he ended up clashing with Nighteye and let himself be killed by her, only to have her and Monarch of Azure ressurect him later as a Vampire.
    2: His children were rarely mentioned and although he knows that he is a father there's no mention of him 'taking care' of them until the end of the novel.
    3: At vol 8 he enters in the Big Vortex and unconciously had sex with them because of a powerful afrodisiac.
    4: I dont remember anything mentioning her virginity.
  • edited March 3
    Kriellz said:
    So
    1: He died once at vol 10, a new world connected to the world of evernight and Dark Race and Humans fight over the entrance(Black Sun Mountain Valley). However, the fight against the Dark Races intensifies and Nighteye decided to fight as one of them and almost killed Zhao Jundu. Disheartened, Qianye received the title of Weiyuan to fight at the Black Sun Mountain Valley in the place of Jundu and Zining, as he ended up clashing with Nighteye and let himself be killed by her, only to have her and Monarch of Azure ressurect him later as a Vampire.
    2: His children were rarely mentioned and although he knows that he is a father there's no mention of him 'taking care' of them until the end of the novel.
    3: At vol 8 he enters in the Big Vortex and unconciously had sex with them because of a powerful afrodisiac.
    4: I dont remember anything mentioning her virginity.
    Thanks a lot. The Novel isnt finished right? On novelupdate it states that its still ongoing.
  • Firesei said:

Thanks a lot. The Novel isnt finished right? On novelupdate it states that its still ongoing.

Nop. The novel ended at Vol. 10.
  • Then how did it end?
    How strong did Qianye got?Stronger then lilith?Did he kill lilith?
    What of the Zhao family?
    What happened to his friends?
    What happened to Nighteye?
  • Then how did it end?
    What of the Zhao family?
    It ended after Qianye dominated the world of Evernight and no, he didn't kill lilith because she isn't exactly an enemy. After that humans and Dark races stopped the fight against each other, of course, there was a huge fight before that, and started to explore the void. Nighteye stayed with Qianye, though i found strange that didn't have any mention of Li Kuanglan and Ji Tianqing and his children.
  • Kriellz said:
    Then how did it end?
    What of the Zhao family?
    It ended after Qianye dominated the world of Evernight and no, he didn't kill lilith because she isn't exactly an enemy. After that humans and Dark races stopped the fight against each other, of course, there was a huge fight before that, and started to explore the void. Nighteye stayed with Qianye, though i found strange that didn't have any mention of Li Kuanglan and Ji Tianqing and his children.
    Thanks!
    Did he at least manage to defeat Lilith?
    And what about his mother?
    The zhao family?
    The imperial family?
    And what about lee (the guy who saved him at the very beginning of the novel?
  • Kriellz said:
    Then how did it end?
    What of the Zhao family?
    Thanks!
    The zhao family?
    The imperial family?
    He and Lilith didn't fight. His mother will only appear at the very end. The zhao family is doing fine, though Jundu got really hurt once. Most people, if not all, of the imperial family ended up dead. Lin Xintang died but he'll remain important through the history.
  • Kriellz said:
    Kriellz said:
    Then how did it end?
    What of the Zhao family?
    Thanks!
    The zhao family?
    The imperial family?
    He and Lilith didn't fight. His mother will only appear at the very end. The zhao family is doing fine, though Jundu got really hurt once. Most people, if not all, of the imperial family ended up dead. Lin Xintang died but he'll remain important through the history.
    Since they didn't fight, did he at least manage to make her submit to him?
  • Kriellz said:
    Kriellz said:
    Then how did it end?
    What of the Zhao family?
    Thanks!
    The zhao family?
    The imperial family?
    Since they didn't fight, did he at least manage to make her submit to him?
    He became the ruler of the world, there's no one who didn't submit to him.
  • I have some questions.
    Just what is Qianye's relationship with Nana? Why does he have the Mammon clan's bloodline? Why does he have two special bloodlines? 
  • Forget about Nana. She is irrelevant to the story.

• She only appeared one or two times in the whole novel.
  • Can someone tell what'll happen to Bai Aotu and Bai Kongzhao at the end? Will Qyanie manage to punish them? And what about Zhao Fenglei will he pay as weel?
    And what about the death and life duel between bai Aotu and Zhao Jundu?

• Can someone tell what'll happen to Bai Aotu and Bai Kongzhao at the end? Will Qyanie manage to punish them? And what about Zhao Fenglei will he pay as weel?
    And what about the death and life duel between bai Aotu and Zhao Jundu? 
    If i remember correctly Bai Aotu became blind after that battle and she didn't really appears again, Kongzhao is the same after vanish for a long while she appears at the last battle just to run away again and i dont remember about Zhao Fenglei.
  • Will Song zining ever understand that it was his maid who betrayed him and permitted the Imperial army to catch nighteye?
    What will happen to her?
  • Bai Aotu is indeed blind after the war of the Floating Continent. Song Zining kills that maid.
  • Can someone give spoilers about what will happen from now on since it seems that nighteye isn't nighteye?
  • Lets just say this...Nighteye has always been Nighteye. She's awakened her memories from her past life but she is still Nighteye.
  • Lets just say this...Nighteye has always been Nighteye. She's awakened her memories from her past life but she is still Nighteye.
    Can you tell me how and when Qianye will become a divine champion and a heavenly monarch?
    #s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }
  • Why did the MC let Nighteye kill him at the end ? Couldn't he just beat her and restrain her ?