Spoilers...

Comments

• Wei Potian and Zhao Yuying get together, officialy?
  • Yup, they are engaged. They did the deed in the Great Maelstrom but it isn't shown on screen.
  • edited October 2018
    @patcan3609 ;
    are there any new noteworthy spoilers?
  • Well, Anduya finally showed up in one of the latest chapters in the form of a conscious will. So to speak, Anduya is dead, killed by the collaboration of Lilith, Kane, Spider Empress, and Nighteye. Anduya is also confirmed to be a Holy Mountain Supreme with the title, Lord of Evernight.
  • will he kill Zhao Fenglei ? will he get his revenge?
  • Nope, that guy is hardly mentioned again.
  • i was hoping to see him getting his just desert.
  • Will Qianye meet Lin Xitang again?

MeN'S wikia says thar zhang boquian is qianye adoptive uncle, is this true? why?
  • It's kind of wrong and kind of correct. Lin Xitang and Zhang Boqian are close friends. Xitang being Qianye's adoptive father; hence, Boqian being his adoptive uncle.

Also, they don't meet again...
  • really? Lin xitang doesn't even knows about qianye being well?

Boquian has a good relationship with qianye?
  • edited November 2018
    Lin Xitang has been keeping check of Qianye. This is shown when certain characters later find Qianye's dog tag in a box stored in Xitang's room.

Boqian has an ok relationship with Qianye. It's not like they interact a lot. Boqian did help Qianye with a certain cultivation technique and saved him once or twice.
  • Lin Xitang tried to figure out more by meeting with Zining when he learned Qianye's alive. There's also a scene where Boqian summoned Qianye to his base camp talking to him, while Xitang listened behind the door. It's a shame they never met again, but I like the way author depicts their relationship. It's kind of subtle and deep.

It's true that Boqian didn't interact a lot with Qianye but you can say they were on very good terms - Boqian let Qianye call him Shi Bo (literally "uncle by long-term family friend," where the "adoptive uncle" thing comes from) instead of using honorifics and spoke for him at court when others attacked his vampire identity. He also perfected the Combatant Formula technique solely for Qianye's use.
  • Does Bai Kongzhao die at some point?
  • saikisen said:
    Does Bai Kongzhao die at some point?
    Simply put - no. But she became a much less annoying/important character so I'm fine with her.
  • edited November 2018
    I've got a doubt that's been bugging me for quite a while, and i would really appreciate it if any of you could clarify it to me.. I came across a few comments on some forum saying that nighteye has turned evil, or somethin along those lines.. Does nighteye ever betray qianye!? Like, does she turn evil or somethin!? I've only read till volume seven.. But i really really really need to find out about this matter.. Thanks in advance..
  • No, she does not. She had this second awakening where she regained her past life's memory. She then separated from Qianye as she kinda sent a message to the Perpetual Blood River when she woke up, signaling all the Vampire Princes and Grand Monarchs; The signal includes both his allies and enemies. This could possibly harm Qianye, so she distanced herself from him.
  • How strong is Qianye in the latest chapters?He is still a vampire?And how will the fact that he transitioned perfectly affects his friends?
  • He is a complete vampire now. Well...the Empire higher ups basically sacrificed Qianye so... I think most of his friends still think that he is dead.
    He is strong enough to at least 1v2 Grand Monarch. He already basically destroyed Wolf Ancestor who is said to be close to Holy Mountain Supreme.
  • He is a complete vampire now. Well...the Empire higher ups basically sacrificed Qianye so... I think most of his friends still think that he is dead.
    He is strong enough to at least 1v2 Grand Monarch. He already basically destroyed Wolf Ancestor who is said to be close to Holy Mountain Supreme.
    Thanks
    Do you know when he will get strong enough to get whatever he wants? When will the Empire higher ups will finally bow down before his might?
    His romantic interest?
    His place among vampire?
  • Well, in the latest chapter today he became the First Blood and achieved the title "Evernight Monarch". This isn't some crappy novel where people will bow down and kiss MC's foot.
    His romantic interest is only Nighteye.
    He never really have a position among the Vampires but he is feared and well known for being Nighteye's lover. Feared because of his strength.
  • Well, in the latest chapter today he became the First Blood and achieved the title "Evernight Monarch". This isn't some crappy novel where people will bow down and kiss MC's foot.
    His romantic interest is only Nighteye.
    He never really have a position among the Vampires but he is feared and well known for being Nighteye's lover. Feared because of his strength.
    Well what i meant is that is he strong enough that now people will try to antagonize him if possible unlike now.
    Who are those who are as strong as him or stronger than him now?
  • He's definitely stronger than all Grand Monarch and Heavenly Kings. Possibly stronger than or equal to Kane and Rosenia, but still weaker than Lilith. 
  • Who is Qianyes mother?? 
  • sid said:
    Who is Qianyes mother?? 
    Her name is Ye Ji, according to the recent chapters im thinking that she is from another world.
  • The latest has a woman named Night appearing, but its not confirmed that she is Qianye's mother. She could be Qianye's maternal family as far as we know. That woman is also an outsider from the Immortal World (think of cultivation world), which is the secret helper of the Empire for all these years.
  • edited January 3
    Does Zining betrays or kill Qianye because sometimes he harms Qianye indirectly like through Ye Mulan?
  • He doesn't betray. He does do things that he think is good for Qianye behind his back. Because of those things, he miscalculated once and really fucked up. This resulted in Qianye's suicide in his battle with Nighteye which was Zining miscalculation. Zining believed that tying Qianye with the Empire would protect him, but that resulted in his death. However, that battle with Nighteye couldn't really be blamed on Zining. He never told Qianye to fight for the Empire at that war (it was Potian's retardedness), but his miscalculation of tying him to the Empire was a mistake.
  • edited March 3

• Who's stronger now, Qianye or the Queen of night?
  • edited January 23
    So its one of those "be together at the end of the story" type of novel... jesus i dont mind it when i read normal novels but when shit is over 1500 chapters it just become unnecessary drama for me lul and here i thought there would be some developments in 200 chapters but what i get is couple senteces lol and from the spoilers i get it that its one of those cliche xianxia plots damn what a waste of 200 chapters... cant find some good power couple novels with some hot actions here and there these days... fuck i got Er Gen'ed...

Novel is great tho great worldbuilding, cool mc for a webnovel, plot is interesting and there are cool little details about the plots that you wouldnt expect, battles are simple and straightforward without like other chinese webnovel expressions thats annoying like ad pop ups... started good but continued with cliche while tone down its dark fantasy setting to normal cultivation novel... vol 1 introduction gave a unique vibe although a little edgy, i would expect it to continue that way instead of generic tone and no parting away with side characters isnt some sort of drama nor cruelty that was promised at the vol 1 of books.