Zassler

I wonder what ever happened to him. 

When Linley went back to Yulan plane, he was never mentioned.

Comments

• Never mentioned again...like a certain Haerwho
  • Im quite sure that he was mentioned the first time Linley goes back (before his fight with Odin's wind clone)
  • This is the same for all of them basically. They were either mentioned by name in a single sentence or not mentioned at all. Except for Linley's close family of course.
  • yep. the author didn't want to drag the story out too long because the crappy ending everyone talks about proves it.
    with IET's story making ability if he tried I am sure he could extend this novel for at least twice the amount of books and giving the past characters more roles while keeping us interested but unfortunately...... we have just 1 book left.
    *cries* 
    after linley went to the infernal realm their stories were all done, even his family members are just briefly mentioned or have extremely small roles. 
    their stories ended with linley's legend in the yulan continent
  • edited October 2015

yep. the author didn't want to drag the story out too long because the crappy ending everyone talks about proves it.

with IET's story making ability if he tried I am sure he could extend this novel for at least twice the amount of books and giving the past characters more roles while keeping us interested but unfortunately...... we have just 1 book left.
    *cries* 
    after linley went to the infernal realm their stories were all done, even his family members are just briefly mentioned or have extremely small roles. 
    honestly i'd say IET is amazing at the mortal realms but almost all of his stories degrade once they reach higher realms
  • edited October 2015

yep. the author didn't want to drag the story out too long because the crappy ending everyone talks about proves it.

*cries* 
    honestly i'd say IET is amazing at the mortal realms but almost all of his stories degrade once they reach higher realms
    actually the story in the higher realm wasnt too bad at all for coiling dragon at least (idk about others yet since i cant read chinese)
    although it started slow it got cool when linley kicked ass as a god then finally becoming a 4 way soul mutate and being op as fk was awesome.
    to me it seemed like IET finished with the mortal realm story and then completely ended it with that and focused on the higher realm. his family was mentioned because they have a strong connection with the main character so it was obvious IET would mention them again briefly.
    but without a doubt if IET wasn't rushing the ending or focused on making a completely new story for the higher realm ditching all the previously mentioned characters he couldve truly made novels like coiling dragon into masterpieces.
  • Zassler's role got substituted to with Dunnington in the story line, as he lost all relevance. Quite sure that's what happened. This is one story that could advance further than 1k chapters but it seems IET just cut it short.

In the earlier chapters, he did a lot of character building, as well as scaled powerups. But then, right after Linley became a Demi-god, he went overboard. 

The Almighty Froppy
  • Lowlav said:

Zassler's role got substituted to with Dunnington in the story line, as he lost all relevance. Quite sure that's what happened. This is one story that could advance further than 1k chapters but it seems IET just cut it short.

In the earlier chapters, he did a lot of character building, as well as scaled powerups. But then, right after Linley became a Demi-god, he went overboard. 
    yea he rushed in once they entered the higher realm, seems like he wanted to show linley reach the peak ASAP then end the story. (linley as a highgod a little less than 2 books, as a paragon a little more than 1 book, sovereign less than a book)
    the yulan story was definitely best in terms of development but the story of linley in the higher realms showed more epic and badass scenes of linley 
  • Lowlav said:

Zassler's role got substituted to with Dunnington in the story line, as he lost all relevance. Quite sure that's what happened. This is one story that could advance further than 1k chapters but it seems IET just cut it short.

yea he rushed in once they entered the higher realm, seems like he wanted to show linley reach the peak ASAP then end the story. (linley as a highgod a little less than 2 books, as a paragon a little more than 1 book, sovereign less than a book)
    the yulan story was definitely best in terms of development but the story of linley in the higher realms showed more epic and badass scenes of linley 
    True that. Yulan continent was the best read. 

The Almighty Froppy