Almighty Student Spoilers

First question, other than the x-ray vision, how OP does the MC gets? and who's in his harem? 

Comments

• who is the mother of MC?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • Cultivation:

- Yellow
    - low level
    - mediom level
    - Hight level

- Profond

- low level
    - mediom level
    - Hight level

- Earth

- low level
    - mediom level
    - Hight level

- Sky/Heaven

- First cauldron - first level
                              - second level
                              - thirb level
                              - fourth level
                              - fifth level
                              - sixth level
                              - seventh level
                              - eighth level
                              - ninth level

- Second cauldron
    - first level
                                   - second level
                                   - thirb level
                                   - fourth level
                                   - fifth level
                                   - sixth level
                                   - seventh level
                                   - eighth level
                                   - ninth level

?????????
  • Can someone spoil all the cultivation ranks after Sky/Heaven Second Cauldron?
  • Does he get with Zeng Ruo?
  • SirDanik said:
    Can someone spoil all the cultivation ranks after Sky/Heaven Second Cauldron?

Sky/heaven have nine cauldron

• Does he get with Zeng Ruo?
    Yes but I don't think he have s*x with her.

• Yes but I don't think he have s*x with her.

No they definitely did, chapter 41 is when it happened. But afterwards Zeng Ruo is worried about the age difference even though he doesn't mind, I was just wondering if they actually become a couple.
  • edited May 2017
    Yes but I don't think he have s*x with her.

No they definitely did, chapter 41 is when it happened. But afterwards Zeng Ruo is worried about the age difference even though he doesn't mind, I was just wondering if they actually become a couple.

Yes you are right she is his first woman.

The novel don't said if he had s*x with the other woman.

• talion333 said:
    SirDanik said:

Do you know after that?
  • SirDanik said:
    talion333 said:
    SirDanik said:

Do you know after that?
    Nop I'm at chapter 2000and mc is at sky/heaven thirb cauldron nine level
  • SirDanik said:
    talion333 said:
    SirDanik said:

Do you know after that?

Nine cauldron are extremly rare and powerfull. One is in jail in the mc sect, his bones are chained to four montagne and he can still move.
  • talion333 said:
    SirDanik said:
    talion333 said:
    SirDanik said:

Do you know after that?
    Nop I'm at chapter 2000and mc is at sky/heaven thirb cauldron nine level
    As you keep going, can you keep posting the cultivation levels? There are currently almost 5k chapters so I assume there are going to be a ton more levels after.
  • edited May 2017

For me the plot go down after MC go on the spirit world the story go year after year and mc seem to forgot is harem menber he can creat hight treasur, pill by million and can use strategie "arway", is familly is a legendary clan and is great grandfather can't help him decause this is again family rules even of mc is one of the for last peaple in the clan, most of all the op technic and treasur he have on earth are usless and last is mother and father story, ALL THE 2300 FU#ING CHAPTER EVRYBODY SAID THAT HIS MOTHER IS TO MYSTERIOUS BLABLABLA "MC YOUR TO WEAK I CAN'T TELL YU" AND BING IN FIVE LINE "YOUR MOTHER IS THE DAUGTHER OF A GREAT FAMILLY HER TWIN SISTER WANT TO KILL YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER YOUR FATHER IS WOUNDED YOUR MOTHER GIVE HIM A TREASUR FROM HER FAMILLY FOR HEAL HIM AND HER FAMILY WANT IT BACK" now go and save everybody! Seriously don't tell me that alf broken story is a sss level secret.

There are so many plot hole and incoherant thing in this novel, the mc have a immortal level sword but she break after killing some peaple that the second time he repair her, he leave a little boy in a formation for let him train dor ten year............

Less and less detail for more plot hol and evry time mc is the winer the story is always the same and more and mre boring I'm at chap 2325.

• edited May 2017

I think mc is a retard he give one of is best treasur: a cauldron with near-infinit space and many other use that the mc don't know to one of is friend the reason: I don't need it my one space is 3×3 meter. The only one who have the same cauldron is the most powerfull human expert! Almost 1000 chapters of "this caldron is too mysterious it's sertenly somthing ultra op and maybe that related to my ancestror" to said in the end "take that it's usless to me now".

• I am ta chapter 2600 and the author give the feeling to be totaly lost I thinkhe don't know what to do now mc is in a lvl 9 city with flying vehicule and skycraper will 100 chp ago he was in a lvl 8 city who look like a ancient chines city. And I don't speak about the half of is "harem" member left on earth or all the story about is cousin who is not is real cousin and love him or the fact that mc train to be able to protect all his family but in reality don't even go see them when they come in the spirit world, or also the fact that the worst woman ever that mc have killed on earth com back to life in the spirit world.

Bref sometime the novel is prety good but most of the time that realy chaotic each 100 chapter mc go to anther area and each good looking girle fall in love with mc without eny reason valable mc juste need to said "you are mine now" and the girle is like "oh I love yu for so long" and after? NOTHING the mc go in another area.

I realy read this becaus I have nothing else to read.

• talion333 said:

I am ta chapter 2600 and the author give the feeling to be totaly lost I thinkhe don't know what to do now mc is in a lvl 9 city with flying vehicule and skycraper will 100 chp ago he was in a lvl 8 city who look like a ancient chines city. And I don't speak about the half of is "harem" member left on earth or all the story about is cousin who is not is real cousin and love him or the fact that mc train to be able to protect all his family but in reality don't even go see them when they come in the spirit world, or also the fact that the worst woman ever that mc have killed on earth com back to life in the spirit world.

Bref sometime the novel is prety good but most of the time that realy chaotic each 100 chapter mc go to anther area and each good looking girle fall in love with mc without eny reason valable mc juste need to said "you are mine now" and the girle is like "oh I love yu for so long" and after? NOTHING the mc go in another area.

Is there another world after spirit world? Also what chapter does he go to spirit world?
  • SirDanik said:
    talion333 said:

I am ta chapter 2600 and the author give the feeling to be totaly lost I thinkhe don't know what to do now mc is in a lvl 9 city with flying vehicule and skycraper will 100 chp ago he was in a lvl 8 city who look like a ancient chines city. And I don't speak about the half of is "harem" member left on earth or all the story about is cousin who is not is real cousin and love him or the fact that mc train to be able to protect all his family but in reality don't even go see them when they come in the spirit world, or also the fact that the worst woman ever that mc have killed on earth com back to life in the spirit world.

Is there another world after spirit world? Also what chapter does he go to spirit world?

For what I read there is a other world after the spirit realm but I'm not sure.

Chp 1000-1500

• Harem list??

• talion333 said:

Is the worst girl named Wen Ya because I really hate her. Does she ever die where you are at now?
  • SirDanik said:
    talion333 said:

Is the worst girl named Wen Ya because I really hate her. Does she ever die where you are at now?

Yes she die like a idiot a seconde time or maybe she still alive somewhere and try to kill mc again, I don't know I have stoped to read this novel. Read this is to boring and frustating.

• edited May 2017
    AS is just a "One Piece" like novel without any fun and wirtten by a author in lack of inspiration and who certenly never had a girlfriend or never had read a book about romance in his life.
  • Alright I read up to ch.3580 and now there is a new rank after nine cauldrons is something saint. It's really confusing with all the different saint ranks the author keeps mentioning but I think he should be Saint King now. Btw All Cauldrons have nine  levels except for the ninth. For the ninth cauldron you only have one level and then some other factors.  
  • Wow holy crap huge news is revealed at ch.3590 Huge Spoiler!!!
    Huge! Spoiler!!
    Spoiler!

Turns out that the whole spirit world is sealed up by a huge influence and they call the spirit world a low level world. The guardian is a huge insect king that stayed there for almost 2.5k years and kills people who reach saint king which is the limit of the world. After reaching saint king people should ascend to a higher world but this insect king kills the people and absorbs their blood and qi. Basically that influence is in a higher world and they do that to a lot of small worlds I'm assuming by their conversation. That sss mercenary group was also almost all killed by him. Where I'm at now, he is fighting the insect king because he just reached saint king and killed that demon lord finally. There is also a time/space basically chaotic region surrounding the spirit world where you will automically die unless you reach a higher realm i assume. But just with this intro its seems like there will be like 10k chapters in this novel with all the world building we get so late in the story. Earth was basically a regular modern world cultivation then spirit world was a normal xianxia novel and now we just get regular intro to the new worlds.  

• Following the new mainland the ranks are differently ranked.
    Cultivation Levels
    Mortal 1-9
    Saint 1-9
    Yuan 1-9 (yuan 1 is what mc started after ascending to this world)
    This is all I know for now.
  • edited June 2017
    1.Yuan/Purple Grade
     ( Rank 1-9)
    2.Indigo/Blue Grade
    (low, mid, high, false blue)
    3.Blue Grade 
    (low, mid, high, false green)
    4.Green Grade 
    (low, mid, high, false yellow)
    5.Yellow Grade 
    (low, mid, high, false orange)
    6.Orange Grade
    (low, mid, high, false red)
    7.Red Grade
    Power Levels: 
    1000= Early stages
    5000= Common
    8000= Top Clan Elders
    12K--20K=Top Clan Ancient Elders
    30--39K=Top Clan Patriarchs
    40K--79K=Tianyuan Crest Powers
    80K--99.99K=False Saint(Lower)
    100K--149.99K=False Saint(Upper)
    150--199.99K=Half Saint
    200K+=Saint 
    Hundred Dawn lives is a false saint
  • yea I just got to the part about the rainbow colours and there is also something about the sun being above the rainbow. They make the cultivation levels so confusing all the time. The mc uses the sun something to insta kill low level indigo as a yuan rank 9/purple top rank
  • His cultivation gets really weird after that. He discards the strength of the sun for the strength of the dragon he gets from his uncle and then discards that for the strength of the moon and then he finallly throws away that strength too
  • Which chapter are you on? I'm around 4050 where he can fight green low level.
  • I'm at chapter 4700 and he can approximately beat 90% Red Grade cultivators
  • Did he meet hundred dawns yet?, Did he find his parents again? And what's up with the all the swirching going on in the novel, I really liked the 36 wings that he had going on earlier.