Looking for novels that avoid certain sensitive topics.

Hey, while ive been around the yard a few times for wuxia/xianxia/etc, its been like a minefield for me. I get incredibly uncomfortable when stories just abruptly transition into a rape / sexual harassment scene. It sucks because im always half way through a story and it ruins the flow for me, tbh.

Could i get some reccomendations for stories in the wuxia/xianxia/etc setting that just... Avoid topics like that? Or stories that only have mentions and dont have an entire bloody scene where it is detailed and described entirely, usually in the mc's PoV.

Thank you!

Comments

• Almost all of these ln have such traits added in, if not in the mc then villains or just in the general backround... Just take into account that any story you read will most probably have such behaviour at some point.
    With that outta the way I recommend trancending the nine heavens, great novel and as far as I remember it doesn't contain much if any of these topics. Other than that you can try rise of the shield hero, fyi it's jap, not chinese (in case it matters), or douluo dalu, coiling dragon should mostly be fine as well, and desolate era and stellar transformations too (maybe).
    Hope this helps
  • The best kind of go to writer in this case are Er Gen, I eat Tomatoes, Wang Yu.
    The stories of these 3 authors have no sex in it and even if there is, it not descriptive, it like they get in bed the MC sad this, they both laughed and the screen goes dark.
    P.S. these writers do not dwelve in Harem, so consider a strong romance ( Though both Er Gen and Wang Yu suck in romance department and will not even write a scene in which they touch their love interest's skin.)
    P.S. again, these 3 authors have some of the best in world building. you won't even remember about those dark and gritty scenes when reading these novels.

P.S. Though keep this reminder in mind, don't read the novel Renegade Immortal if you are of weak heart, it doesn't contain anything sexual, but the the whole novel is dark as Batman( literally). Er Gen was the most grittiest writer of the three prior to writing ISSTH.
  • Just pointing out that martial god asura contain rape,also WDQK. ISSTH contain butt rape.. well technically.
  • Just pointing out that martial god asura contain rape,also WDQK. ISSTH contain butt rape.. well technically.
    For clarification purposes: it is mostly not done to humans, and when it does it is viewed more as an attack rather than a sexual thing 
  • Well the "attacker" find pleasure in it. Yeah its funny,but oxfordoctopus tried to avoid sensitive material right.
  • How about you give a try to Seoul Station Necromancer and Emperor Of Solo Play they don't contain any of that content,the story is interesting and MC's are strong as hell and you will be immersed in the plot wholeheartedly. I find those two novel optimum and I think you will like it to.
    A bird Raping some other animal is not traumatizing if that bird is Lord Fifith, instead its funny as fuck. Tell me what is traumatizing a small bird raping anything that has fur and feather on it.

Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!