MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian

Looking for spoilers regarding this newly translated novel, being translated at qidian international.
So when does he get the bug pheonix reward that he mentioned to his best friend? or when does he start his guild? who are the guild members? when and how does he meet them? when does he meet his (past-future idk what to say about it...) gf? and how does she react, when do they get in a relationship?
my grammar sucks ;(
Tagged:

Comments

• Bump!

I would also like to know.
  • I have started reading the raw. I'll post what i can but its MTL so i might not catch everything. Chapter 58 mentions that his GF still has a year before she starts playing. No idea what chapter that will be.
  • I am now up to chapter 150 in the raws. He joins a guild around chapter 50 when clearing a dungeon and is almost immediately made guildmaster. 2 probable future esport team members were in it. A cleric(a 16 year old girl) and a Mage(not sure how old 18ish girl) they are cousins. He meets another woman(he actually meets her in RL before they meet in game) who is one of the best thieves in the game and invites her into the guild after beating her in PVP(she is determined to beat him). Its about 6 months after the start of the novel now so his future GF hasnt started playing yet.
  • I am now up to chapter 150 in the raws. He joins a guild around chapter 50 when clearing a dungeon and is almost immediately made guildmaster. 2 probable future esport team members were in it. A cleric(a 16 year old girl) and a Mage(not sure how old 18ish girl) they are cousins. He meets another woman(he actually meets her in RL before they meet in game) who is one of the best thieves in the game and invites her into the guild after beating her in PVP(she is determined to beat him). Its about 6 months after the start of the novel now so his future GF hasnt started playing yet.
    MC become Guild Master for clean a dungeon?, And Fatty Han finish the error quest what give a phoenix pet?
  • eldaniwar said:
    MC become Guild Master for clean a dungeon?, And Fatty Han finish the error quest what give a phoenix pet?
    He joined/recruited a group and when they finished and were about to put up the first clear message they recruited him to the guild. The phoenix quest hasnt been done yet. MC does get a mount drop(undead horse) for level 30 which is 10 levels lower than normal.

• An update! I was wrong on a few things before so i decided to write a correction post.

Currently is the start of school and the game started at the end of June so its only been 3 months since the start. Also the Mage i reported previously is not a mage but a Barbarian(Berserker?) and is (past?)college age(not the 18ish i reported previously)

The phoenix quest is mentioned in chapter 3 as being past lvl 100 and they are all around level 40 at the moment.(I wish you could edit posts instead of making a new one)
  • An update! I was wrong on a few things before so i decided to write a correction post.

Currently is the start of school and the game started at the end of June so its only been 3 months since the start. Also the Mage i reported previously is not a mage but a Barbarian(Berserker?) and is (past?)college age(not the 18ish i reported previously)

The phoenix quest is mentioned in chapter 3 as being past lvl 100 and they are all around level 40 at the moment.(I wish you could edit posts instead of making a new one)
    Isn't it going kinda fast? It's only been 150 chapters and he's already level 40.
  • 856 total chapters. I suspect that the pace will pick up even more but wont be mentioned as much later(at least pve part). The esports should start in 3 more months. The Lin Yu(MC gf) 6 months after that. That is a lot of time that needs to pass and supposedly the main plot of the story.

Oh the MC now has a temp girlfriend after he accidentally gropes her(for the 2nd time) while the were sparring in RL(she is a policewoman) and he was scared and didnt want her to hurt him and so confesses to her(LOL)(also the thief in game) This happens in chapter 164.
  • Chapter 264 update! I've decided to update every 100 chapters or so unless someone asks me a question.

Level: 62+(was mentioned to be 62 a few chapters ago but has been fighting since)

Guild now has its own territory(the only one in the game at the moment)

Relationship with the thief never went anywhere. He now is the lover of his former teacher(after he gave he money for a kidney transplant for one of her parents)

Team PvP competition just started(leading to pro sports league) MC team includes MC,the Cleric/Berserker cousins/the thief and a mage that he recruited before i updated last time. They are all beauties LOL <3
  • Chapter 264 update! I've decided to update every 100 chapters or so unless someone asks me a question.

Level: 62+(was mentioned to be 62 a few chapters ago but has been fighting since)

Relationship with the thief never went anywhere. He now is the lover of his former teacher(after he gave he money for a kidney transplant for one of her parents)

Team PvP competition just started(leading to pro sports league) MC team includes MC,the Cleric/Berserker cousins/the thief and a mage that he recruited before i updated last time. They are all beauties LOL <3
    What happened to his girlfriend from his past life?
  • Its still 6 months or so before she starts playing the game. Though he just met Liu Wei(the "other" guy :)) in RL.

So he's with his teacher i really thought this was not harem
    I hope he'll just be with girlfriend and teacher I really do not like huge harem

• I have no idea. Author is being a tease with the MC having second thoughts about original girlfriend(because she did decide to go ahead with the marriage(by not going against her family). Right now the MC has only been with teacher once and its a month later in game now, so it might be a one time or maybe an occasional thing.
  • Chapter 364 update!

Level: 81

MC's team won qualifying tournament. S-League has started.

A lot more PvE than i expected. S-League games barely mentioned other than saying that MC team winning.

Lots of interesting RL and in game stuff going on but i dont want to completely spoil things(otherwise why read?) 

Lots of flirting and innuendo but no long term romance going on yet.

It is now late March/early April in game(about 9 months since the start) 
  • Chapter 364 update!

A lot more PvE than i expected. S-League games barely mentioned other than saying that MC team winning.

Lots of interesting RL and in game stuff going on but i dont want to completely spoil things(otherwise why read?) 

Thanks for the updates, did he get any new gf or it's just the theacher
  • Chapter 364 update!

really hope he forget the past girlfriend her family sell her to another family for money and she accept really? if she really liked him she would have abandoned her family mainly for the treatment she receive from them
  • Can anyone post the URL for raw site
  • polik248 said:
    Can anyone post the URL for raw site
    http://www.shumilou.co/wangyouzhizhanyvtianxia/
  • yukikoneko1 What is the name of the teacher in the game?

• Narcox said:
    polik248 said:
    Can anyone post the URL for raw site
    http://www.shumilou.co/wangyouzhizhanyvtianxia/
    Thanks dude
  • So can someone answer the question about the gf? That's whats putting me off about the novel. How did she betray him, why, and does he get back with her? If he does, for what reason and is there a chance she will betray him again?
  • Rewrite said:
    So can someone answer the question about the gf? That's whats putting me off about the novel. How did she betray him, why, and does he get back with her? If he does, for what reason and is there a chance she will betray him again?
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/mmorpg-rebirth-of-the-legendary-guardian.33833/  according to this he loses interest in her and never even contacts her during the novel.
  • Rewrite said:
    So can someone answer the question about the gf? That's whats putting me off about the novel. How did she betray him, why, and does he get back with her? If he does, for what reason and is there a chance she will betray him again?
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/mmorpg-rebirth-of-the-legendary-guardian.33833/  according to this he loses interest in her and never even contacts her during the novel.
  • Thank you!
  • So one of his harem members is a rape victim of Liu Wei? lol... wtf
  • edited September 2017
  • I know the MC gets the god of war inheritance, but what kind of inheritance does One Sword Stroke get ... and what happens with him and the little slut Luo Xin Yan in the future?

Someone knows more or less in which chapter the MC gets the phoenix pet?
  • just my guilty concinse but in which chapter does the MC goes to the university with the teacher?