Need Help Finding A Novel!

Hi Guys!
I remember reading a novel once and I can't remember the title. The MC has sort of multiple past lives like a Red Wolf, a Monk, and a Witch. Please! Please help e find this amazing novel again!

Comments

• It might be uncool to ask about novels from NOT wuxiaworld, so let me know if it's not ok.... I just started a novel last month that I liked but then the wife went into labor and I hadn't bookmarked the site yet and I forget the name. Basic description of what I had read: A master and his half crippled disciple rescued an infant from a dragon that came down from the heavens to eat him. The master raised the child as his second disciple and thier training consists of memorizing (as far as I can tell) everything.  The second disciple travels to decline an engagement conract that a noble had sent the master for saving his life. But when he gets to the noble's house, the noble had died and his heirs disrepected the disciple and his master's good name by breaking off the engagement. The young disciple is pissed and goes to join one of the great academies (or sects?) to show them how shortsighted the noble house is. This is where I left off before the wife went into a 31 hour labor. 

Can anyone help me out?  I had only found this particular translated novel by doing a general wuxia novel search and following a string of random links. 
  • mdscotch said:
    It might be uncool to ask about novels from NOT wuxiaworld, so let me know if it's not ok.... I just started a novel last month that I liked but then the wife went into labor and I hadn't bookmarked the site yet and I forget the name. Basic description of what I had read: A master and his half crippled disciple rescued an infant from a dragon that came down from the heavens to eat him. The master raised the child as his second disciple and thier training consists of memorizing (as far as I can tell) everything.  The second disciple travels to decline an engagement conract that a noble had sent the master for saving his life. But when he gets to the noble's house, the noble had died and his heirs disrepected the disciple and his master's good name by breaking off the engagement. The young disciple is pissed and goes to join one of the great academies (or sects?) to show them how shortsighted the noble house is. This is where I left off before the wife went into a 31 hour labor. 

Can anyone help me out?  I had only found this particular translated novel by doing a general wuxia novel search and following a string of random links. 
    It's Way of Choices(Ze Tian Ji) available on gravity tales.
  • Hi Guys!
    I remember reading a novel once and I can't remember the title. The MC has sort of multiple past lives like a Red Wolf, a Monk, and a Witch. Please! Please help e find this amazing novel again!
    https://m.wuxiaworld.co › Blue-Pho...
    Blue Phoenix(Tinalynge)
  • edited March 24
    Excuse me I need help found a novel, I do not remember much, but I think they are two different novels. I'm looking for a novel with MC Qin Chen and another with a 5-nation competition that triggers a larger competition.
  • Hi I need help finding a novel. The mc's name is Qin Chen I think, and he will participate in a 5-nation competition.