Li Qiye's Cultivation

What's Li Qiye's current cultivation and the laws that he use in the raws

Comments

• It is never clearly stated what cultivation level he has achieved. Tbh it doesn't matter since he has copied his strongest battle condition with his world seal and can instantly fuse it with himself to achieve something comparable to 12 heavens will emperors. Concerning his techniques, he either uses the techniques of the area he is currently residing ( dao command), their dao sources, some developed heavenly scripture techniques, his own created divine tree or the three eddy currents that basically seem to be on a level with heavenly treasures. He basically runs around as a guilessly looking young man and starts to build up his reputation like in the 10th world.
  • edited April 2017
    He looks sort of omnipotent in latest raws, with his personally made cultivation system. I don't think anyone beside theif old heaven is a match for him right now, well that is how it seems. I haven't read since chap 2388 btw, so no idea if it is the same thing since then.
  • Can you describe his personal cultivation? Is it more or less the same as the system in the 9 Worlds (same levels like Ancient Saint- Heavenly Sovereign- King- etc.)?
  • edited April 2017
    Can you describe his personal cultivation? Is it more or less the same as the system in the 9 Worlds (same levels like Ancient Saint- Heavenly Sovereign- King- etc.)?
    He used all the Heaven's Will(s) he collected from 9 worlds/10th world as the foundation for his new cultivation system. It started off as a seed and now it has grown into a tree I guess, step by step.

This is something I posted on NU forums some time back, might be of use to you:
    8. He actually doesn't become IE, he doesn't want to, because he has other plans. But he does collect Heaven's will. He will collect his Heaven's Will on chapter 1743 and depart to 10th world at chapter 1744. He doesn't become IE because he'd be playing by Theif Old Heaven's rules if he did and he will never be able to reach greater heights and surpass TOH by those rules. And he doesn't follow Godhood either. He will make his own unique cultivation system later on and all the collected Heaven's Will be the seed/foundation for that system.
  • He has broken the system. If according to the original system, he has just started cultivating.
    That's why everyone thinks he is a weakling until he bashes their heads in.
  • All heaven wills and laws are a foundation to his new cultivation technique . He helps grow his primordial tree as the root which helps in every law ( anima / HW) . So no matter any system , his primordial tree let's him adjust to new system unconditionally. 
    So far he has grown 3 dao fruits with no proofs of further 9 .
    Author hasnt even showed whether he can adjust to it in eight desolates and he has to fight for the top all over again.