The Human Emperor Spoilers

2»

Comments

• edited August 2017
    F***ing bs. It took more than 250+ for Wang Chong to break thourgh origin energi realm while his sister did i in like 4 months(did she even train before that?) Will she ansats be this f***ing op?
  • F***ing bs. It took more than 250+ for Wang Chong to break thourgh origin energi realm while his sister did i in like 4 months(did she even train before that?) Will she ansats be this f***ing op?
    If you remember, she was Origin Energy lv.9 when Wang Chong transmigrated. Even helped beat that Yao clan guy.
  • edited August 2017
    F***ing bs. It took more than 250+ for Wang Chong to break thourgh origin energi realm while his sister did i in like 4 months(did she even train before that?) Will she ansats be this f***ing op?
    If you remember, she was Origin Energy lv.9 when Wang Chong transmigrated. Even helped beat that Yao clan guy.
    Wasn't it that her inborn strenght was so strong. Not her cultivation.
  • F***ing bs. It took more than 250+ for Wang Chong to break thourgh origin energi realm while his sister did i in like 4 months(did she even train before that?) Will she ansats be this f***ing op?
    Wasn't it that her inborn strenght was so strong. Not her cultivation.
    No, she has her cultivation at that level.
  • But you are correct to some extent. Even MC admitted that his sister is a god defying genius and that if she seriously cultivates, she would be become the world's strongest.
  • Am caught up. Want any spoilers?
    Yes please! Does the novel explain why the Sage Emperor is so bad at being a ruler? So far in the novel, it seems a lot of the problems that arise for the country is made by his bad decisions or lack of response to rising issues.
    Yes please! Does the novel explain why the Sage Emperor is so bad at being a ruler? So far in the novel, it seems a lot of the problems that arise for the country is made by his bad decisions or lack of response to rising issues.
    Not yet. The MC was rewarded for winning a War at the Southern Front by the Emperor with the title of Marquis and a city as well. He is still 17.
  • Spoilers needed?
  • Spoilers needed?
    Ahm, what happens during the Kunwu Camp Arc and after that? I also want to know what businesses he establishes and how he did so
  • edited October 6
    what happen with:
    • Cousin Wang Li (Ambitious) and her mother Big Aunt Xing Chun Yuan
    • Cousin Wang Liang and

• Wang Bei Second Brother
    Underlings! Go! Kidnap him for me.