7 Heaven Treasure, it's ability, and the owner (Past and Present)

13»

Comments

• Akashura said:
    GodBrandy said:

Male or female it's inside Jasmine right now, she got NTR'd already.
    None of Mars series have netorare in them so its definitely not a male and you can keep your netorare delusions to yourself.
    You're the one crying about an infant less than 1 year old being in contact with Jasmine and describing it as the most blaspheming and terrifying thing in the world, what exactly are you afraid of if it's a male? Do you think it's going to rape Jasmine in her sleep or something? Roftl
    You know, an infant doesn't have sexual desires and it didn't even react to Jasmine's look, so it's not interested in her in the least bit.

• wgra5 said:
    It's an infant I'm guessing that won't change. I don't think it's scheming anything at the moment. It longs for someplace other then eternal darkness. And seems lonely atm, it suddenly turning into a lol I would be wierd even though Mars seems to have a little girl mc thing going on (examples are jasmine lde and linger).

About the devil pearl, I do think it's not as bad as its made out to be, Yun che should figure something out at the critical moment like always that or it will mutate the evil God power in some manner giving him some extra power
    i think black bead/devil pearl would make yun che has dark element power, and it would make realm of god people want to hunt him if they knew about someone who inherit evil power (eternal king devil already said, he give dark power to yun che, to make him cannot seek livehood)
    eternal king devil (ch.786): "this king... has delivered you one... Let you... Cannot seek livehood... Seeks livehood cannot...... Big ritual"
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • edited April 2017
    GodBrandy said:
    Akashura said:
    GodBrandy said:

Male or female it's inside Jasmine right now, she got NTR'd already.
    None of Mars series have netorare in them so its definitely not a male and you can keep your netorare delusions to yourself.
    You're the one crying about an infant less than 1 year old being in contact with Jasmine and describing it as the most blaspheming and terrifying thing in the world, what exactly are you afraid of if it's a male? Do you think it's going to rape Jasmine in her sleep or something? Roftl
    You know, an infant doesn't have sexual desires and it didn't even react to Jasmine's look, so it's not interested in her in the least bit.

Dude you are the one who brought up the netorare topic.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • It was a joke since it entered Jasmine's body after finishing the contract.

By the way, it seems it's not really a wheel but a roulette instead, can it be spun? That would be cool.
  • In which chapter was world needles and its ability mentioned ??
  • Sorry guys to bring this discussion up again, i just accessed the forum, but what is this evil baby thing in Jasmine about? Is it in the raws or what?

Second, it is not clearly stated that Yun Che's child is a boy or a girl...only during that kind of dream/dead state in MSDN he heard about a daughter, but could be just his imagination. It's as if I make a really vivid dream and think that it is reality, not really the same thing.

Third, I prefer original translations and not made up ones, but when someone does not speak chinese, then should be satisfied by just having the possibilty to read the novel, even if some names are mistranslated. (From beginning I had a feeling that Asgard didn't fit at all in this novel)
  • @Mazino1710 ;
    1. Yeah, It is given in the Raws and will come on today's and tomorrow's translated chapters ... The Evil Wheel will submit to Jasmine and becomes her servant just like how Hong'er became Yun Che's servant though Yun Che's and Hong'er's relationship is good and not like Master-Servant but Jasmine used the most powerful method to make the Master-Servant contract on the Evil Wheel.

2. No matter how you think about it ...Yun Che's child is certainly a girl because the words in his dreams of Xue'er were the real words that Xue'er used outside the formation. And the main point is Mars added the dream shit just to tell us about Yun Che's child because he knew that his fans wanted to know the gender of Yun Che's child the most and of course where the hell is Chu Yuechan but he didn't tell about her that much for us to point out where she might be.

3. I don't get it about why you are saying about Asgard not fitting in this novel ??? 
    - But Asgard plays one of the major role in this novel no matter what.
    a. Xia Qingyue and Chu Yuechan are from Asgard who play a major role.
    b. Mu Bingyun is also going to play a major role in the upcoming events in RotG who established the Asgard i.e. also related to Asgard !
  • edited May 2017
    @kiladierl ;
    1. Thank you! I was starting to think that i had gone completly crazy after I read the novel two times!
    2. Dunno, maybe he hearing Xue'er voice was due to her being near the barrier. I don't want to speculate, just that I am not entirely convinced of the gender.
    3. You misunderstood! Maybe i didn't write it well, so I apologize in advance (i'm italian), but saying that Asgard didn't fit at all I didn't mean the "Sect", I just meant the name. I read on the second page of this discussion that the name should be Frozen Cloud of Fairy/Celestial Palace and I agree more with this tanslation than "Asgard". 
  • @Mazino1710 ;
    Oh, so it was about the name ..!
    Frozen Cloud of Fairy/Celestial Palace is good but Frozen Cloud Asgard sounds cooler and translators sometimes go with what they think is cool like the title itself. You can look it yourself in the ATG main page and here's what the translator wrote :

alyschu Note: When I first started translating, I had two English titles in mind: Against the Gods and Opposition of the Evil God. Around chapter 3-5, I decided on the title Against the Gods because it sounded cooler. Should be Against the Heavens or Opposition of the Evil God or Heaven Defying Evil God but since we’ve almost hit half of a hundred, I’m just going to keep ATG as the title. This is what I get for randomly interpreting translating as I read, meh. My only excuse is that sometimes the heavens and gods are used interchangeably.
  • Yeah, I did read that when I first started the novel and I understand clearly that changing a title to a novel after 50 chapters is not easy. It's not one of my major concerns how the names and everything is translated, as far off i can read (and understand) the novel. I just stated that for me, which i link Asgard with the norse mithology, linking it with this novel is a bit awkward
  • No matter how you look at it, that dream was clearly a foreshadowing for some things. That barrier was strong enough to completely block all sound and shock waves caused by the apocalyptic battle against the Devil Sovereign, so I don't see how Xue'er's mutterings would be an exception.

The claim of Yun Che's child being a girl has merit precisely because what Yun Che hope for was actually a boy; a boy who would grow to protect his mother until Yun Che finds them. Therefore, if that dream was purely a delusion born out of Yun Che's deep desires, his child should be a boy there.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Clearly my statement about the barrier was just an excuse to leave a tiny little hope on the gender of the child. It's not that I don't accept the fact, but it's still not a fact. I don't really care whether it's a boy or a girl, because it could be both based on the facts that MARS gave us (see the Yun Family genealogy for boy or the Dragon Blood for girl). But I just said that i think that it's not 100% sure that she is a girl, for me, that's all.
  • The English Translations by Alyschu have reached up to the part where Jasmine puts the Evil Embryo Eternal Tribulation Wheel under her Master Servant Contract.

Just wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to read it  in Detail it's Chapter 815 - Evil Infant of Myriad Tribulations

But she enters the cave near the end of Chapter 814 -  A Terrifying Discovery, but she only sees it then, the real action happens in Chapter 815
    "The Only Journey Is The One Within"
  • So mars Already confirmed that Black Jade is not Primordial Seal of Life and Death
    maybe Black Jade related with Devil Clan
    ATG saved life
  • So mars Already confirmed that Black Jade is not Primordial Seal of Life and Death
    Black Jade according to the most popular theories is:
    a) Illusory Tome of Ethernal Night;
    b) World Needle;
    c) something related to Devil Emperor from the past;
    d) another enitity;
    e) something that we can't know about like key to secret realm or basically whatever you want it to be.
    Pick one. :wink:
    b) World Needle;
    d) another enitity;
    e) something that we can't know about like key to secret realm or basically whatever you want it to be.
    a) I think it's more special than eternal night art
    b) needle is not jade
    c) I pick this oe. probability is big
    I think it is something related with devil clan
    big secret/power up/treasure
    ATG saved life
    b) World Needle;
    d) another enitity;
    a) I think it's more special than eternal night art
    b) needle is not jade
    c) I pick this oe. probability is big
    I think it is something related with devil clan
    big secret/power up/treasure
    Well, it can have option a, c and e combined for example. There is really too many possibilities. But yeah, World Needle and another entity are probably the most unlikely options.