7 Heaven Treasure, it's ability, and the owner (Past and Present)

Comments

• And most of the people wouldn't probably care anyway.
    Like I said :*

Akashura said:

Some days ago, the translator mentioned that she was re-editing the chapters manually yet again from the beginning. And in the meantime, she's changing some terms as well.
    However changing the title itself after all this time is an extremely troublesome thing to do.

Anyway in the end, its your choice to say it or not.
    I don't even read the english version anymore since I can just check the raw if I find something interesting. The reason I pointed it out is because the wheel might have some karma related powers by bringing disasters to all that comes in contact with it.
    If someone wants to report it another mistranslations is "Frozen Cloud Asgard" which should be "Frozen Cloud Fairy Palace", that place has literally nothing to do with "Asgard" which isn't related to ice or snow in the first place.

By the way, Hong'er being the 1° treasure is in the top 10 of dumbest theories :D
  • GodBrandy said:
    And most of the people wouldn't probably care anyway.
    Like I said :*

Akashura said:

Some days ago, the translator mentioned that she was re-editing the chapters manually yet again from the beginning. And in the meantime, she's changing some terms as well.
    However changing the title itself after all this time is an extremely troublesome thing to do.

Anyway in the end, its your choice to say it or not.
    I don't even read the english version anymore since I can just check the raw if I find something interesting. The reason I pointed it out is because the wheel might have some karma related powers by bringing disasters to all that comes in contact with it.
    If someone wants to report it another mistranslations is "Frozen Cloud Asgard" which should be "Frozen Cloud Fairy Palace", that place has literally nothing to do with "Asgard" which isn't related to ice or snow in the first place.

By the way, Hong'er being the 1° treasure is in the top 10 of dumbest theories :D
    imho I think Frozen Cloud Asgrad sounds WAAAY cooler then Frozen Cloud Fairy Palace. But theories are theories. You never know. A lot of us suspetd that whatever was inside that black hole wouldn't be Evil Embyro Tribulation Whell beause it would be to soon for that. But fuck me sideways it actually was the damned thing... So yeah although I agree with you that Hong'er being no.1 is utter bullshit but can we really be 100% sure? 
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • edited April 2017
    GodBrandy said:

I doubt it since according to Jasmine (from the memories she inherited from the drop of Evil God's Indestructible Blood) that the Evil Wheel's powers have nothing to do with karma. Only the Mirror of Samsara can affect cause and effect.

Its already too late to change that as most of the eng readers are already quite familiar with the term "Frozen Cloud Asgard". Also IMO "Frozen Cloud Fairy Palace" doesn't sound much awe-inspiring in eng.

I completely agree with that.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Honger needs to battle against the number one treasure sword and surpass it so she can't be the number one treasure lol.
    Plus she can't topple the heavens with mortal strength yet anyway
  • What is theres actually an 8th treasure? Or better yet what if there is another set of Profound Heavenly treasures? 
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • I hope you guys realize that you're justifying mistranslations by saying "they're cool so it's okay"...
    I doubt it since according to Jasmine (from the memories she inherited from the drop of Evil God's Indestructible Blood) that the Evil Wheel's powers have nothing to do with karma. Only the Mirror of Samsara can affect cause and effect.
    Those memories were incomplete and it's not like the Evil God knew everything, if the wheel's powers were common knowledge they wouldn't have used it in the first place or at least not in the way they used it back then.
    But theories are theories. You never know. A lot of us suspetd that whatever was inside that black hole wouldn't be Evil Embyro Tribulation Whell beause it would be to soon for that. But fuck me sideways it actually was the damned thing... So yeah although I agree with you that Hong'er being no.1 is utter bullshit but can we really be 100% sure? 
    No, the only reason for the wheel not being there was because it was too early to introduce such a powerful item in the story. Hong'er being the first sword is retarded on so many levels that I don't even know from where I should start. She's in no way that strong, she doesn't have a dragon inside her, she's not a dragon either, she wouldn't have been affected by that crappy poison and Jasmine's seal wouldn't have worked either.
  • edited April 2017
    GodBrandy said:
    I hope you guys realize that you're justifying mistranslations by saying "they're cool so it's okay"...
    Nope but its already too late change the titles like FCA since people have already gotten way too used to it. And a certain coolness is required for the titles coz what may sound cool in chinese may not in eng.

GodBrandy said:
    Those memories were incomplete and it's not like the Evil God knew everything, if the wheel's powers were common knowledge they wouldn't have used it in the first place or at least not in the way they used it back then.
    While your transliteration of the Evil Wheel's name may have been correct, your idea regarding it having any sort of karmic powers is merely an assumption without any basis. Mars has given no hint whatsoever regarding it.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    GodBrandy said:
    I hope you guys realize that you're justifying mistranslations by saying "they're cool so it's okay"...
    Nope but its already too late change the titles like FCA since people have already gotten way too used to it. And a certain coolness is required for the titles coz what may sound cool in chinese may not in eng.

GodBrandy said:
    While your transliteration of the Evil Wheel's name may have been correct, your idea regarding it having any sort of karmic powers is merely an assumption without any basis. Mars has given no hint whatsoever regarding it.
    Maybe, but have you ever wondered why it was called "Asgard"? Or what's the meaning behind "Frozen Cloud"? Frozen Cloud is just the founder's name and Asgard is a mistranslation, true meaning is "celestial/fairy palace". So, it turns out that the place was just named after Bingyun (Bingyun's Celestial Palace). Unrevealing these mysteries is pretty satisfying.

I never said it was true but it's not completely baseless either, I'm just pondering on what those characters used in the wheel's name might mean. Mars used 劫 and it can mean disaster/calamity/misfortune, if it's misfortune it might have something to do with karma, maybe it's not karmic manipulation but something like destroying or ignoring it. Back then there were people capable of controlling time but they still died under the wheel's power, there must be something that makes it so terrifying beside it's raw power.
  • GodBrandy said:
    Akashura said:
    GodBrandy said:

GodBrandy said:
    Maybe, but have you ever wondered why it was called "Asgard"? Or what's the meaning behind "Frozen Cloud"? Frozen Cloud is just the founder's name and Asgard is a mistranslation, true meaning is "celestial/fairy palace". So, it turns out that the place was just named after Bingyun (Bingyun's Celestial Palace). Unrevealing these mysteries is pretty satisfying.

I never said it was true but it's not completely baseless either, I'm just pondering on what those characters used in the wheel's name might mean. Mars used 劫 and it can mean disaster/calamity/misfortune, if it's misfortune it might have something to do with karma, maybe it's not karmic manipulation but something like destroying or ignoring it. Back then there were people capable of controlling time but they still died under the wheel's power, there must be something that makes it so terrifying beside it's raw power.
    Yeah you remind me. I almost forgot that Bingyun means Frozen cloud. However, 仙宫 (Xiangong) can also be translated as Asgard. Actually it is the popular translation for that word:
    http://baike.baidu.com/item/仙宫

Literally, it could be translate as Immortal Palace (xian = immortal, gong = palace). It wouldn't likely to be "Fairy palace", since fairy in Chinese refer to as "Immortal girl" or 仙女 (Xiannv).
  • GodBrandy said:

lorwa said:

Yeah you remind me. I almost forgot that Bingyun means Frozen cloud. However, 仙宫 (Xiangong) can also be translated as Asgard. Actually it is the popular translation for that word:

Literally, it could be translate as Immortal Palace (xian = immortal, gong = palace). It wouldn't likely to be "Fairy palace", since fairy in Chinese refer to as "Immortal girl" or 仙女 (Xiannv).
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sure the wheel might have another terrifying power that has yet to be revealed but considering that it may have karmic powers is a big leap IMO.
  • lorwa said:

仙宫 is something like "underground hall of souls" which is pretty much what Asgard in Nordic mythology is, but in this case it doesn't really make any sense since everyone is alive and kicking, moreover Asgard has no connection to ice/snow and ATG is definitely not taking inspiration from Nordic mythology. As to why "fairy" is not a bad choice is because everyone there is a female and fairy is literally 仙女 (female immortal) and with ATG not being a novel revolving around "immortals" like ISSTH Mars just wants to tell you that these girls are beautiful.
    Sure the wheel might have another terrifying power that has yet to be revealed but considering that it may have karmic powers is a big leap IMO.
    We might find out soon since the wheel has finally appeared.
  • I think Frozen Cloud Immortal Palace would be the right literal translation. Of course, it could be double meaning... as in Bing Yun's Immortal Palace. However, the name "Bing Yun" as founder came much later than Frozen Cloud, so that shouldn't be the English translation.
  • Frozen fairy palace sounds better lol
  • so jasmine got evil baby and got deceived by this evil baby
    in the end yun che would fight against jasmine (controlled by evil baby), 
    yun che using honger+heaven ancestor sword and almost killed by jasmine, but mirror of samsara change that fate (jasmine would remember when she curse yun che that he would die because of woman)
    poor jasmine, that woman is you (probably)
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • edited April 2017
    so jasmine got evil baby and got deceived by this evil baby
    yun che using honger+heaven ancestor sword and almost killed by jasmine, but mirror of samsara change that fate (jasmine would remember when she curse yun che that he would die because of woman)
    Nope. This development is similar to the one in EDAH. So its a new harem member.

I think it would be that Jasmine would go insane and want to kill everything after Yun Che dies in front of her as its been foreshadowed. The Evil Loli would recover her strength and accept the former's wish and unleash its might.
  • Akashura said:
    so jasmine got evil baby and got deceived by this evil baby
    Nope. This development is similar to the one in EDAH.
    So its a new harem member.
    I think it would be that Jasmine would go insane and want to kill everything after Yun Che dies in front of her as its been foreshadowed. The Evil Loli would recover her strength and accept the former's wish and unleash its might.
    i would be rejoice if evil baby help jasmine and yun che, hope so.
    i think yun che should be the owner of evil baby (yun che as the master)
    both honger and evil baby would support yun che (yun che already got devil pear/devil bead)
    honger vs evil baby (honger is nemesis of dark energy)
    ATG saved life
  • edited April 2017
    In EDAH:
    There was a Black Fox that was used by the Demon Race to nearly wipe out the entire Dragon Race. The Dragon God of that time sacrificed his life to seal the Fox. It was considered to be extremely evil by the Dragon Race.

Later the MC mistakenly unseals it and due to one reason or another the Fox, having been reduced to an extremely weak state, makes the most brutal contract with the MC. Later on, it transforms into a loli and becomes a harem member.
  • Akashura said:
    In EDAH:
    There was a Black Fox that was used by the Demon Race to nearly wipe out the entire Dragon Race. The Dragon God of that time sacrificed his life to seal the Fox. It was considered to be extremely evil by the Dragon Race.

Later the MC mistakenly unseals it and due to one reason or another the Fox, having been reduced to an extremely weak state, makes the most brutal contract with the MC. Later on, it transforms into a loli and becomes a harem member.
    i already read some novel about "evil" fox like in nine yang saint body novel, in the end she transform to harem meber after unseal by MC. i hope some similarity in atg, about it, i would rejoice, but i doubt about it (i doubt evil baby is innocent like honger)
    ATG saved life
  • edited April 2017
    Akashura said:
    In EDAH:

i already read some novel about "evil" fox like in nine yang saint body novel, in the end she transform to harem meber after unseal by MC. i hope some similarity in atg, about it, i would rejoice, but i doubt about it (i doubt evil baby is innocent like honger)
    The thing is whether its Evil or not is only a hearsay. Its same as with Yao Yao (the Black Fox) in that.
    Also in SW, even the main antagonist ends up becoming a harem member.

So just bcoz her power is extremely evil doesn't mean that she's got an evil personality as well.
  • Well, she wasn't really deceived, she took the baby out on her own initiative... but I think the contract will be destroyed once its powers awaken completely.
  • I think the star slaughter god being the evilest star God and jasmine being the inheritor will grow more evil the more powerful she gets as well.
    Once she leaves Yun che she is sure to start killing people in the star realm anyway.
    Not sure if I remember correctly but didn't the dragon God say something about its power affecting the soul or something.
  • Even if the evil infant isn't cunning manipulator, its nature isn't a positive thing to the universe either. On its activation, we could see destruction all over the RotG, especially Star Realm. Its power might not be as strong as 1 million years ago, because it's not feeding its power on the primordial aura during that time. However, it might be enough to destroy Star Realm.

Anyway, there are a lot of foreshadowing in the recent chapter. 
    1) Evil Infant said "When negative emotion of master reaches climax, it'll awaken"
    2) Possibly, Jazz negative emotion reach the peak = her loved one dies (like her mom or bro).
    3) Jazz doesn't have many loved one left now. There are 3 candidates: Hong'er, Cai Zhi, and Yun Che
    4) YC is going to die from woman is brought up many time. Including Mirror of samsara confirmation.
    5) Samsara means reincarnation...
    6) YC got a heaven-bending, save-for-later power from phoenix that is "unique to phoenix" (as said by Dragon God)
    7) Phoenix power in every myth = rebirth

So... that might be the climax of RotG: Star Realm arc.

PS: I hope there are a lot of RotG arcs.
  • edited April 2017
    Its "Star God Realm" not Star Realm. And realms can also be called as Star Realms.
  • I think the relationship between Jasmine and Evil Infant is the same as Yun Che and Jasmine before the latter regained her body. He can't come out but he should be able to telepathically communicate with her at any time. By the way, I don't think he's really evil, the reason he killed gods and devils was because they confined him in the darkness for so long and only took him out when it was convenient to them, after using him they were likely to seal him again so he went on a rampage and destroyed everything. If he can control his powers he shouldn't be that dangerous.

For some unknown reasons I keep imagining "Life Extinguishing Myriad Calamities" to be his fart, hell, it might be even possible.
  • GodBrandy said:
    I think the relationship between Jasmine and Evil Infant is the same as Yun Che and Jasmine before the latter regained her body. He can't come out but he should be able to telepathically communicate with her at any time. By the way, I don't think he's really evil, the reason he killed gods and devils was because they confined him in the darkness for so long and only took him out when it was convenient to them, after using him they were likely to seal him again so he went on a rampage and destroyed everything. If he can control his powers he shouldn't be that dangerous.

For some unknown reasons I keep imagining "Life Extinguishing Myriad Calamities" to be his fart, hell, it might be even possible.
    It's a loli. However since it's gender has yet to be completely determined, don't call it 'he' but 'it' instead.

Anyway the chances of Mars having a male baby make a contract with Jasmine is almost nil.
  • Please fix the life and death seal thing.
  • edited April 2017
    Akashura said:
    GodBrandy said:
    I think the relationship between Jasmine and Evil Infant is the same as Yun Che and Jasmine before the latter regained her body. He can't come out but he should be able to telepathically communicate with her at any time. By the way, I don't think he's really evil, the reason he killed gods and devils was because they confined him in the darkness for so long and only took him out when it was convenient to them, after using him they were likely to seal him again so he went on a rampage and destroyed everything. If he can control his powers he shouldn't be that dangerous.

It's a loli. However since it's gender has yet to be completely determined, don't call it 'he' but 'it' instead.

Anyway the chances of Mars having a male baby make a contract with Jasmine is almost nil.
    Male or female it's inside Jasmine right now, she got NTR'd already.

To be honest I'm more worried about the baby, it's going to receive verbal abuse on daily basis.
    lorwa said:
    Please fix the life and death seal thing.
    And that Hong'er being the first sword stuff too.
  • edited April 2017
    GodBrandy said:

None of Mars series have netorare in them so its definitely not a male and you can keep your netorare delusions to yourself.
  • It's an infant I'm guessing that won't change. I don't think it's scheming anything at the moment. It longs for someplace other then eternal darkness. And seems lonely atm, it suddenly turning into a lol I would be wierd even though Mars seems to have a little girl mc thing going on (examples are jasmine lde and linger).

About the devil pearl, I do think it's not as bad as its made out to be, Yun che should figure something out at the critical moment like always that or it will mutate the evil God power in some manner giving him some extra power
  • GodBrandy said:
    Akashura said:
    GodBrandy said:

To be honest I'm more worried about the baby, it's going to receive verbal abuse on daily basis.
    lorwa said:
    Please fix the life and death seal thing.
    And that Hong'er being the first sword stuff too.
    already fix about first sword
    as about primodial seal, i will fix about it after mars confirm about the black jade thing
    ATG saved life