7 Heaven Treasure, it's ability, and the owner (Past and Present)

So Yun che have Poison Sky Pearl,Mirror of Samsara and Jasmine have Evil Embryo Eternal Tribulation Wheel
1. Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword
Ability: easily cut through sky and destroy the heavens (first,strongest,ancestor and most sacred sword)
First Owner (past): “Mo E” (the head of the three Creation Gods)
Present: ????
note: Maybe Hong'er has relation with Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword, or she can eat Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword (automatically turn it to heavy sword). and it's just a matter of time before yun che found it (Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword is hidden by evil god just like "evil baby")
note 2: Ancient God relate with yang energy, and Ancient Devil clan relate with yin energy
2. Evil Embryo Eternal Tribulation Wheel
Ability: Release evil energy + poison. it's poison called ‘Terminator of Life" (True God die by simply touching it)
First Owner (past): seal by ancient devil clan
Second owner : Eternal Night Devil Race king (Seal by Evil God)
Third owner : Jasmine (deceived by evil baby)
Note: Absolute God Slaying Poison and the honger devil poison was originated from evil essence of Evil Embryo heel when devil race used it against God
3. Primordial Seal of Life and Death
Ability: power of eternity (eternal life) + never grow old
Past owner: a female god named Li Suo (one of the three Creation Gods)
Present owner : ???
Note: Mars already cofirmed that Black jade is not Primordial Seal of Life and Death
4. Eternal Sky Pearl
ability:???
owner (present): ???? (someone from Star realm)
5. Poison Sky Pearl
Main ability 1 (first part) : Purification
Additional ability of first part : Refinement (pill,medicine), Huge space, finding things,containment
Main ability 2 (second part) : Release Poison (it's poison called Heaven Wounding Thought Severing Poison)
Past owner: Yun che first Master
Present owner : Yun che
6. World Needles
Ability :  interfere with Dimension
owner: ?????
7. Mirror of Samsara
Ability: interfere with Time +karma+ reincarnation
additional ability : change someone fate/something impossible (maybe mini karma). Shine 2 times:
1. The mirror shine and make yun che comprehend 5th and 6th stage of the phoenix
2, The mirror shine when jasmine curse yun che that he would die because of woman someday. maybe yun che fate (death because of woman) would change
Past owner: Illusory Demon Clan
Present owner : Yun che

Basically, we knew nothing about ability of Eternal Sky Pearl 
ATG saved life
you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 

Comments

• We aren't sure yet if the black bead is life and death seal. You shouldn't put that up.
  • It'd be nice to put a (supposedly) on the Primordial Seal information.

As for the Eternal Sky Pearl, you must be missing the difference between "Star Realm" and "Star God Realm". Jasmine said the Eternal Sky Pearl is in a powerful Star Realm's possession, not "a powerful Star God Realm". A 'Star Realm' could be referring to Snow Song Realm, Flame God Realm, Moon God Realm, Star God Realm or Brahma Emperor Realm. All of them are Star Realms. The Star God Realm is just one of them.
  • lorwa said:
    We aren't sure yet if the black bead is life and death seal. You shouldn't put that up.
    1. devil pearl (black bead) is different from black jade
    Eternal Night Devil Race king merge yun che evil god vein with this bead forcefully (read chapter 786)
    yun che pick black jade from Eternal Night Devil Race king body (read chapter 792)
    2. I guess, Eternal Night Devil Race king pick Primordial Seal of Life and Death from  Li Suo body
    Chapter 752 – Ancient Devil Art
    jasmine: "Based on the scattered records of the Primordial Seal of Life and Death, it originally belonged to one of the three Creation Gods, a female god named Li Suo. She carried the Primordial Seal of Life and Death with her, and was thus granted immortality barring any accidents. She would not have died or grown old, but in the terrible battle between gods and devils, she perished after being surrounded by a number of devils. The Primordial Seal of Life and Death fell into the hands of the devil race. In the end, since the devil race wielded the Evil Embryo Eternal Tribulation Wheel, the god race never managed to seize back the Primordial Seal of Life and Death.”
    ATG saved life
  • It'd be nice to put a (supposedly) on the Primordial Seal information.

As for the Eternal Sky Pearl, you must be missing the difference between "Star Realm" and "Star God Realm". Jasmine said the Eternal Sky Pearl is in a powerful Star Realm's possession, not "a powerful Star God Realm". A 'Star Realm' could be referring to Snow Song Realm, Flame God Realm, Moon God Realm, Star God Realm or Brahma Emperor Realm. All of them are Star Realms. The Star God Realm is just one of them.
    thanks
    ATG saved life
  • Well, Devil Race was wiped out too later on and we don't know which Devil got the Seal, unless it's confirmed by the author I wouldn't put it as 100% confirmed. Beside we don't even know what that piece of black jade is...
    And how the hell was "Death by Myriad Calamities" translated to "Terminator of Life"? Translator are just throwing cool words I think.
    By the way, Evil God was affected by that poison and he still managed to defeat Devil-papa, so you don't die immediately.
  • GodBrandy said:
    Well, Devil Race was wiped out too later on and we don't know which Devil got the Seal, unless it's confirmed by the author I wouldn't put it as 100% confirmed. Beside we don't even know what that piece of black jade is...
    And how the hell was "Death by Myriad Calamities" translated to "Terminator of Life"? Translator are just throwing cool words I think.
    By the way, Evil God was affected by that poison and he still managed to defeat Devil-papa, so you don't die immediately.
    Yes, but he had the SPP. Maybe it slows down the poison even if it can't neutralize it completely.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • GodBrandy said:
    Well, Devil Race was wiped out too later on and we don't know which Devil got the Seal, unless it's confirmed by the author I wouldn't put it as 100% confirmed. Beside we don't even know what that piece of black jade is...
    1. this ls just my guess, consider Eternal Night Devil Race king is survived in a million of year
    2, hahaha, maybe "terminator of life" term came from terminator movie (translator favorite movie)

ATG saved life
  • Yes, but he had the SPP. Maybe it slows down the poison even if it can't neutralize it completely.
    When was it said that the Evil God had the Sky Poison Pearl?
    1. this ls just my guess, consider Eternal Night Devil Race king is survived in a million of year
    2, hahaha, maybe "terminator of life" term came from terminator movie (translator favorite movie)

Yeah, but this guy is not the only high-level Devil in his race, it's likely that there were others who were as strong as him. As for the Seal it could be literally anywhere.
    Well, still a shitty translation... and "Evil Embryo Eternal Tribulation Wheel" is wrong too. It should be "Evil Infant's Wheel of Myriad Calamities" hence the name of the poison "Death by Myriad Calamities".
  • GodBrandy said:
    Yes, but he had the SPP. Maybe it slows down the poison even if it can't neutralize it completely.
    When was it said that the Evil God had the Sky Poison Pearl?
    It's never stated outright anywhere. But here are some facts:
    1. Evil God was the last of the Primordial Gods.
    2. He created the Blue Star planet
    3. The heavenly treasures were in the possession of the Gods before it came in the hands of humans.
    4. 2 heavenly treasures out of 7, were present in the planet created by Evil God as opposed to the rest of the Universe.

I think it's pretty save to say they were left behind by the Evil God and that he had them at some point.
  • It's likely that he had both the Mirror of Samsara and Sky Poison Pearl before dying and I still think that Yun Che is Evil God's reincarnation (even the title of the novel is Heaven Defying Evil God), but I wouldn't count it as a confirmed fact that he relied on it to survive.

By the way, now that all of Jasmine's poison has been absorbed, do you think the pearl will "recharge" itself again and start releasing poison?
  • Jasmine will kill Yun che take his treasures and become the new evil God after absorbing everything from him  ;)
  • GodBrandy said:

Well, still a shitty translation... and "Evil Embryo Eternal Tribulation Wheel" is wrong too. It should be "Evil Infant's Wheel of Myriad Calamities" hence the name of the poison "Death by Myriad Calamities".
    You do realize that 'Infant' makes it sounds incredibly dumb, so 'Embryo' is much more suitable choice for the English title. As for the 'Myriad Calamities' part, I don't think it's right for me to say anything since i can't read Chinese.
    Also, 'Death by Myriad Calamities' ain't really a suitable title for a poison in English.

And whatever problems you feel there are in the translation, you should just bring them up to the translator's notice by posting about them at the discord channel of WW or just directly message her to make it a better read for all the English readers.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Isn't it too early to say Primordial Seal of Life and Death current owners would be Yun Che/ Little Demon Empress? Since we still don't know for sure
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Isn't it too early to say Primordial Seal of Life and Death current owners would be Yun Che/ Little Demon Empress? Since we still don't know for sure
    Says the guy who was convinced Yun che's child was a boy  :*
  • Since when Yun Che got Primordial Seal of Life and Death ?? Wait the demon actually possess it?? I don't read the chapter, so I don't know about it.
  • wgra5 said:
    opils said:
    Isn't it too early to say Primordial Seal of Life and Death current owners would be Yun Che/ Little Demon Empress? Since we still don't know for sure
    Heh you still remember that :^
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • Ruki said:
    Since when Yun Che got Primordial Seal of Life and Death ?? Wait the demon actually possess it?? I don't read the chapter, so I don't know about it.

Chapter 792.
  • Ruki said:
    Since when Yun Che got Primordial Seal of Life and Death ?? Wait the demon actually possess it?? I don't read the chapter, so I don't know about it.
    He collected a black jade from the demons corpse after it burned to death and people are guessing it's the primordial seal.

It most likely is but it might be a trick from the author as well, time will tell
  • GodBrandy said:
    It's likely that he had both the Mirror of Samsara and Sky Poison Pearl before dying and I still think that Yun Che is Evil God's reincarnation (even the title of the novel is Heaven Defying Evil God), but I wouldn't count it as a confirmed fact that he relied on it to survive.

By the way, now that all of Jasmine's poison has been absorbed, do you think the pearl will "recharge" itself again and start releasing poison?
    i think it would take few years before it release it's original poison "Heaven Wounding Thought Severing Poison". when yun che got poison pearl, it's only release lowly poison (original posion already depleted
    note :  Absolute God Slaying Poison and the honger devil poison was originated from evil essence of Evil Embryo heel when devil race used it against God, so it will help sky poison pearl revive it's power
    ATG saved life
  • opils said:
    wgra5 said:
    opils said:
    Heh you still remember that :^
    LOL. some time, we make mistake
    ATG saved life
  • wgra5 said:
    Ruki said:
    He collected a black jade from the demons corpse after it burned to death and people are guessing it's the primordial seal.

It most likely is but it might be a trick from the author as well, time will tell
     I guess, Eternal Night Devil Race king pick Primordial Seal of Life and Death from  Li Suo body
    Chapter 752 – Ancient Devil Art
    jasmine: "Based on the scattered records of the Primordial Seal of Life and Death, it originally belonged to one of the three Creation Gods, a female god named Li Suo. She carried the Primordial Seal of Life and Death with her, and was thus granted immortality barring any accidents. She would not have died or grown old, but in the terrible battle between gods and devils, she perished after being surrounded by a number of devils. The Primordial Seal of Life and Death fell into the hands of the devil race. In the end, since the devil race wielded the Evil Embryo Eternal Tribulation Wheel, the god race never managed to seize back the Primordial Seal of Life and Death.”
    ATG saved life
  • Akashura said:
    You do realize that 'Infant' makes it sounds incredibly dumb, so 'Embryo' is much more suitable choice for the English title. As for the 'Myriad Calamities' part, I don't think it's right for me to say anything since i can't read Chinese.
    Also, 'Death by Myriad Calamities' ain't really a suitable title for a poison in English.

And whatever problems you feel there are in the translation, you should just bring them up to the translator's notice by posting about them at the discord channel of WW or just directly message her to make it a better read for all the English readers.
    Uh, no. Embryo and infant/baby have just different meanings, why would you use embryo when we're talking about something that is already born and is even capable of screaming? Beside embryo is 胚胎 in chinese while the words used here is 婴 which means infant/baby.
    If you want to go with something cool you can use "Life Extinguishing Myriad Calamities", but the translation is not as simple as "Terminator of Life" where literally half of the words where left out.

It's pointless since they won't change it after using it for hundreds of chapters, they didn't even correct the title to Heaven Defying Evil God. And most of the people wouldn't probably care anyway.
  • edited April 2017
    GodBrandy said:
    Akashura said:
    Uh, no. Embryo and infant/baby have just different meanings, why would you use embryo when we're talking about something that is already born and is even capable of screaming? Beside embryo is 胚胎 in chinese while the words used here is 婴 which means infant/baby.
    While what u say is true but choosing 'Infant' is just plain lame.
    Its like the case in ISSTH, where the 4th stage meant something like "Infant Soul Stage" which sounds dumb in english. In the end, DB chose to name it "Nascent Soul Stage".
    In case of translation, one can't do it completely literal after all. There should be a balance between literal and liberal.

It's pointless since they won't change it after using it for hundreds of chapters, they didn't even correct the title to Heaven Defying Evil God. And most of the people wouldn't probably care anyway.
    Some days ago, the translator mentioned that she was re-editing the chapters manually yet again from the beginning. And in the meantime, she's changing some terms as well.
    However changing the title itself after all this time is an extremely troublesome thing to do.

Anyway in the end, its your choice to say it or not.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • I think that choosing "Against the Gods" as the name was a really nice thing, since just the name itself already brought so many people to read it (like me), so I won't complain about Alyschu's choice of names of things like the Evil Embryo or the Terminator of Life, but I think she could at least leave a side note at the end of the chapter mentioning to true name of these things.
  • I think that choosing "Against the Gods" as the name was a really nice thing, since just the name itself already brought so many people to read it (like me), so I won't complain about Alyschu's choice of names of things like the Evil Embryo or the Terminator of Life, but I think she could at least leave a side note at the end of the chapter mentioning to true name of these things.
    Even I came because of the name.  :D
    +1
    I'm the same :sweat: 
  • edited April 2017
    I think that choosing "Against the Gods" as the name was a really nice thing, since just the name itself already brought so many people to read it (like me), so I won't complain about Alyschu's choice of names of things like the Evil Embryo or the Terminator of Life, but I think she could at least leave a side note at the end of the chapter mentioning to true name of these things.
    +1
    +1
    *nods*
  • Akashura said:
    I think that choosing "Against the Gods" as the name was a really nice thing, since just the name itself already brought so many people to read it (like me), so I won't complain about Alyschu's choice of names of things like the Evil Embryo or the Terminator of Life, but I think she could at least leave a side note at the end of the chapter mentioning to true name of these things.
    +1
    +1
    *nods*
    Hey don't leave me out I'm the same +1
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • IF we assume "all of this is true", Yun che already got 5 heaven treasure (only miss Eternal Sky Pearl and World Needles)
    ATG saved life
  • opils said:
    Akashura said:
    +1
    +1
    *nods*
    Hey don't leave me out I'm the same +1
    i read atg because its name and so pupular beside TDG
    ATG saved life