MC's Wife...

2»

Comments

• liedral said:

Well.... I haven't gotten to the part where they break up but I can see it coming. She keeps on nattering about how Ji Ning should be more aware of his status and how he should kiss up to other people and treat Spring grass like the servant she is etc. etc. Really feel that she doesn't suit him.

Well what she is telling him to do contradicts his sword hearth, pretty normal they break up.
  • Why do they break up in book 10?

he kills this big clan dude young master and he tell her to accompany him to travels the world together but she says no, she can't do it because she's her clan next head

• liedral said:

Well.... I haven't gotten to the part where they break up but I can see it coming. She keeps on nattering about how Ji Ning should be more aware of his status and how he should kiss up to other people and treat Spring grass like the servant she is etc. etc. Really feel that she doesn't suit him.

Well not spring grass but autumn leaf....
    But yeah their break up was a hit or run type of thing. It could have went one way, or it could have went the other, but Ninelotus finally decided to break up. But there had been signs of it happening for awhile, because after she awoke part of her incarnation she acted very different. She still wanted to protect Ji Ninng, but that was it and she didn't really accept alot of the stuff she did before. She also wanted Ji Ning to act different from his nature and do alot of things Ji Ning hated others for doing. Then there was this one incident with this big clan's kid where he was lusting after Ninelotus and basically used Ninelotus' new nature of thinking for the clan to get her to dance for him and drink with him, which totally pissed Ning off. BTW the clan guy was totally going to betray them anyway. Then after killing the big clan guy and his protector Ji Ning asks Ninelotus to leave with him, but Ninelotus chooses the clan above Ji Ning. The part where she choose the clan above ji ning is confusing in that you don't hate Ninelotus as much AFTER reading it, but you still hate her for breaking up with Ji Ning.
  • This is weird, I seem to remember Ji Ning
    Spoiler:
    Not asking her to run away with him, and her telling him she won't.

• Arkeus said:

This is weird, I seem to remember Ji Ning

Not asking her to run away with him, and her telling him she won't.

That's weird....
    from what I remember he was like "it would be really nice if you could run away with me" and then her saying "srry" then he was like to himself. "well not unexpected seeing the situation.
  • edited January 2016

They ever meet again after they broke up?

a few times, and even during the competition. I don't think they've spoken with each other since their breakup though
  • eveneel2 said:

They ever meet again after they broke up?

a few times, and even during the competition. I don't think they've spoken with each other since their breakup though
    yeah not until
    like billions of billions of years that meet face to face and speak ,in vol 43 or something   

• Who is his wife? Does Yu Wei become anyone significant?
  • CoL said:

Who is his wife? Does Yu Wei become anyone significant?

yu wei? totally an insignificant character in teh story, totally not the heroine of the story who basically drives the main character for about 50% of the novel and is valued as highly in everyone's eyes as the mc.... yes she is extremely important, and ji nings wife
  • eveneel2 said:

CoL said:

Who is his wife? Does Yu Wei become anyone significant?

yu wei? totally an insignificant character in teh story, totally not the heroine of the story who basically drives the main character for about 50% of the novel and is valued as highly in everyone's eyes as the mc.... yes she is extremely important, and ji nings wife
    eveneel2 said:

eveneel2 said:

Thanks for the info.

• how does ji ning and his wife love story start?
  • annez20 said:

how does ji ning and his wife love story start?

They participated the tournament together. He helped him when she was in danger and formed a team with her...
  • when did nine lotus break with  ji ning??? what volume?
  • ralphx32 said:
    when did nine lotus break with  ji ning??? what volume?
    volume 10 chapter 27 i think...
  • Kiri678 said:
    ralphx32 said:
    when did nine lotus break with  ji ning??? what volume?
    volume 10 chapter 27 i think...
    That's why I stop reading IET works because of the romance lol. ( Too much broken heart in nearly most of his work.) ( I remember one of his work like the MC ask the girl don't get married because they love each other but in the end the author make her damp MC and get married and she died later what the hack.)
  • i actually liked ninelotus' break up much more than the alice one.  In this case Ninelotus realized it wasn't best for the two of them to stay together so she broke it off, like an adult.  Sure IET then later makes her pine over MC in a classic boy's fairytale.  but I thought the rational decision to admit that staying with him wasn't what was best for the two of them was very well done.  much better than the whole alice break up.
  • I think it is a little disappointing that the relationships were portrayed so poorly, though the story is really awesome. Ning and Ninelotus become dao companions and they are together for three years i think (not really sure). And then suddenly they argue three times and break it off.

Then Yu Wel comes along in Conclave and he saves her, next few lines later they are halfway to dao companions. This is pretty much the suspension bridge effect but with life and death battles. Which is by far the hastiest decision making over something that was said to be super important i have ever seen. And really disappointing. Maybe it had to do with that immortal Lu Dongbin saying they must be in love and then indications of love happened.

Really abrupt like the author made it on a spur of the moment.