Upgrade

If the MC can upgrade anything, then can he split something like an axe into the handle and the head and upgrade them separately to +10 then will he get a +20 axe when assembled? or an axe with 2 +10 abilities or an axe with no upgrades?

Comments

• i think he can only upgrade complete finished items besides i don't think he can combine upgraded items in that way unless they are a set and i don't think the individual levels would stack either otherwise he could make himself an impenetrable fort with +10 bricks and anyone that attacks it will end up confused, stunned and hurled 
  • I believe somewhere in the beginning when he was still experimenting, he found out that effects can't be stacked.
     Same reason why he can't put 100 rings on his finger and have 100 status upgrades.
  • athlonkmf said:
    I believe somewhere in the beginning when he was still experimenting, he found out that effects can't be stacked.
     Same reason why he can't put 100 rings on his finger and have 100 status upgrades.
    your half right he can stack similar effects but he can't stack similar items. for example he can have a ring and a bracelet on each arm with the same effect so he is stacking it 4 times but he can't stack 2 rings on the same hand or 2 bracelets on the same wrist however i'm not sure how it would work for wearing 2 shirts he would probably get the combined defence but only the effects of 1 of them.
  • If the MC can upgrade anything, then can he split something like an axe into the handle and the head and upgrade them separately to +10 then will he get a +20 axe when assembled? or an axe with 2 +10 abilities or an axe with no upgrades?
    He can, in fact, break a weapon into parts and upgrade each part separately. But doing so creates 2 soul items. So, if he did what you said and broke an axe into two pieces and upgrade each piece to +10, he would just have 2 +10 soul items which may or may not work well together