A trip to China, Two months, A remote school on a mountain. My rebirth in the Dao of Martial Arts

Hello guys !!! This is my first post, I am french and reading novels on here for few years now ! 

I wanted to share this with you all. I am going in a few months to China in a Martial School for a two months intese martial arts training. 
After reading novels for so long, and having practiced and loved Judo, Teakwondo and Hapkido, never as much as I wanted due to work, studies ... I deceided to try this trip to reflect on my Dao and empower my techniques and body haha. 

I just thought maybe some of you guys would actually be interested to hear the story when I go there.
But I also wanted to know if any of you had done this or something similar and how was their experience. 

Comments

• Foreign friends, I am a Chinese, it is clear to tell you, many of the traditional Chinese martial arts is rubbish, but some martial arts are particularly powerful.
  • Foreign friends, practicing Chinese martial arts, only a few good use, for example, JKD, Wing Chun, the other, not recommended, or regret.
  • Friends, learn Jeet Kune do.
  • I am Chinese, I hang a VPN chat with you, exhausted. Speed is not only slow, but also translation
  • Finally, don't be Chinese novels, brainwashed, very worried about you. And Chinese is really very complex, we have 5000 years of Chinese culture, so there are a lot of words, although the name is different, but the meaning is the same.
  • 我醉了,英文真的不能很好的翻译汉语,翻译出来的意思都不同,分不清楚。
  • 我醉了,英文真的不能很好的翻译汉语,翻译出来的意思都不同,分不清楚。
  • Go to Indonesia and learn silat.
  • Go to Indonesia and learn silat.
    I am actually very interested by Silat too, have you been to indonesia ? Or have you practiced silat before ? 
  • Finally, don't be Chinese novels, brainwashed, very worried about you. And Chinese is really very complex, we have 5000 years of Chinese culture, so there are a lot of words, although the name is different, but the meaning is the same.
    Haha do not worry ! I started learning chinese at school and i just intend to learn some chinese, i do not expect to be fluent. Also, I do not really believe in ratings we give to martial arts modern or ancient, my current knowledge and views of martial arts have taught me that any art can be devastatingly powerful depending the practioner himself. 
    Again his has nothing to do with me reading chinese novels, I did martial arts and had this ambition long before strting reading here ! 

Thanks for the advice anyway ;)