Revived Warrior(再生勇士)By Shiou(施鸥)

Comments

• Chapter 4: NPC in the village.

I am leveling to Lv.10 in seven hours.

In that period of time I mastered the law of “special growing type”. The ability I will get while leveling is based on the contrast of the combat power of I and the monsters I defeated. For example I defeat many monsters that stronger than me will let me get more point when my level up than I just defeat monsters that weaker than me. And another thing is if I beat many high-agility monsters, my agility will get more points when I level up.

On other hand, the effort level of the player during your battle will be sensed by system. More tough fight I suffer, the higher ability you will get and the concentrate level or the tactics you use will influence the growth of mental strength.

Now my skill in the battle is improving a lot. If my original ability is good enough, I can do even better.

But skill can’t help me to shorten my leveling speed. The monsters is more and more powerful through the level of them increase. Now the monster in the Lv.15 is the strongest monster I could defeat. As for the grade of 16 of above, I can’t give them any damage, and my HP can’t suffer their attack too much also.

In the time before, I usually choose to stop leveling and collect more drugs and better equipments but now my village is so poor that it is impossible for me to get better equipment. And the monsters are never drop any equipment also.

At the same time my MP are growing very slow also. It might be I have never learned skills that use my MP. But how can I get such kinds of skills?

All the things above are because of the village I am is too poor that have almost nothing in it. The people richer than me would born at the city or developed village. In those places there are numerous shops selling Skill Books or good equipments and have numerous NPC teaching player skills it will be easier for them to growing then others who born at poor and backward village.

After Lv.20, players are allowed to exchange game currency with money. So that they can buy the best equipment. It will let the gap of the power of players in different economic grade become bigger and bigger.

I don’t know why this game company put the discrimination in such an obvious stage. Even the money of game company comes from those “cash player” mostly. That kind of discrimination will lead a lot of players run off. Unless the quality of this game exceed a lot with its competitor a lot that can let players reluctant to leave.

The village president give me the mission of LV.10: kill 10 tiger. I smiled with helplessness. The grade of tiger is 18. It is undoubted that I can’t give any damage to them. If I have higher original ability or better equipment it is not very difficult for me to do it at Lv.10. But I don’t have even I am very hardworking I get ability at an average level. (I only got 11 points once, it is the highest.)

While I am about to go out, the president stopping me:”Young man, you clean a lot of monsters for our village. I want you to be the guard of our village. What do you think of it?

I am surprised, but still ask:”what does guard usually do? Do I need to stand in front of village and cannot move?”

No you just need to clean up the monsters that come in to the village scale as much as possible and you can do anything you want in other time. And you may also stop the PK of players in the village. You can get some salary and you can get contribution points through how many things you do for the village.

It sounds good, have money and have few things to do. At least, there are no players in the village yet.

“Can I get any equipment?” I said.

“Our village is very poor. And the last guard took his equipment away when he left. There is only an iron sword to give you. Here is the ‘village guard’ badge and the attributes list of our village. “

I looked at the iron sword, attack +7 it’s not too bad. Maybe I can defeat the monsters in Lv.16.

The badge is made of wood. Ability is explosion ability+1. Oh, in my 2 explosion ability, I have hardly appeared crit in by fighting. Maybe the hidden ability “luck” of mine is very low. Because I have never seen a monster defeated by me drop equipment. 

• On the other hands, I have another hidden ability “intuition” very high. Maybe it is because my sensitivity of five senses is very low. The system raise up my sixth sense – intuition based on many people lose a sense may have better other senses. Like blind people often good at listening.

My super “intuition” gives me better ability to feel things. Even I don’t have skill “reconnaissance”, and “identification” I can see the grade or even the amount of HP of the monster if I observed the carefully. The system even will warn me when there is a monster with the level 10 or above more than me. Also I can see the ability of equipment if I look at it over and over again.

The list of village of my village I have never seen that in other games. It shows that: forgotten village: population 7, military force: 4, culture: 2, safety 1, magic: 1 economic: 1, productivity: 1 environment: 1, ranking: 10398853, it seems that there are ten million villages in the world.

In my analysis, the village president have high intelligence and his favorability to me is higher than before, I decide to ask him about where can I learn skills or magic.

He told me that most skillful member off the village is leaving because of this village is very poor. Now, one of the families in the village are all farmers. They know “planting” and “feeding”, the man always stiff his face is named “Abao”. He is a hunter and it seem that he know some useful skills, his wife named Abey knows “sewing”

The president is a magician but he tell me to find him to learn magic at Lv.15 of above. Besides that the packman of the village did not sell mana potion because no one buys it in a long period of time. So it is useless to learn magic now.

The rise of the ability of the village will let the village develop. And will have higher rate to let other NPC from poor places move here. If the magic point of the village can rise to 10, the Transfer matrix will rebuild in the village. If not, it will cost a date to walk to another village and there are many monsters in high level on the road.

I decide to talk to other villager in order to get some skills or information.

The intelligence of a family of farmer is quite low. It can be seen from they even don’t have their name and be called “villager” only. I can’t get any useful information from them and I am not very interested in the skill planting and feeding. I finally give up after a while.

Abao and his wife are NPC with name and his intelligence is obviously higher than others who don’t have their name. So I put my concentrate mainly on them.

Abao is cold to me as it before. But I am the guard of the village now. In the time before, I clean up many monsters for the village. So I finally get the information of Abao.

Abao is a hunter. There are many monsters in the village. So he didn’t want to leave the village. But in some days before, he lost his bow and arrows because he meet a “wolf king” while hunting. He was very scared and lost his bow and arrow here. He let the packman to bring him a new one that he can hunt again. But it should cost him ten days.

It seems that Abey is a kind woman. So I shows him some skins I got recently. But surely I would pay for it.

She looks very happy, because no one found him to make clothes for a long time.

But the skill proficiency of Abey is not very good she finally make out my tens of skins. (Actually, another reason is the skin isn’t tanning to leather by cobbler.)

She finally made a cloth with defense 2 two wrists with defense 1, a hat with defense 1, a pair of shoes with agility 1.

The defense of those equipments is high. It is very heavy and will decrease my agility in all. It seems that I should use better material and find better sewer to get good equipment.

I pay her 200 copper coins. Then ask her if I can learn her skills, then she agreed. It seems that the computer cannot compare to human intelligence in all. Does she know she will lose an important customer in that way?

I finally got my first skill: sewing now is one grade in primary.

It must be pointed out that the proficiency of every skill(include fighting and living skills) is divided by nine levels: primary, intermediate, advanced, premium, expert, master, great master, saint and god. Each level has three grades. My profession can practice each skill to intermediate level, so to say, the highest is third grades of intermediate level.

I try practice my skill and sew some of the skin I have. But all failed only EXP of this skill grow to 2%(100% means leveling.).

It seems that the growing of living skills is not only depending on comprehension ability and creation. It depends on practice and material consume. I should put aside the living skills and concentrate on leveling.

it's sorry to be late because I get up late this morning.

• This is great!
    Thnx for the translation.
  • Chapter: 5 The wolf king.  part 1

I talk with Abao once again and mention key words: “bow and arrow”, “hunter skills” and “wolf king” many times, finally Abao told me that “he wants to find his lost arms“. I reply hem at once that I will help him if he leading me to the place where he lost his arms. He agreed reluctantly.

Half an hour later, I made a wood bows and some arrow, they all have attack +1 because I don’t have corresponding skills and methods. And I lend my unused copper sword to him. Then we come together.

We arrive a piece of small grassland in three hours. But I can’t find any monster in the wild. It is very strange phenomenon. There usually is a large group of wolf if there’s a wolf king. Not long after we arriving the grassland Abao find his iron bows and bronze fork. It’s really good.

At the same time we successfully got Abao’s weapon, I fell a little ominous atmosphere around me and I left the place I stay right now. At the same time, a silver figure flashed through the place I stand just now. at the same time, the system notified me: there’s a monster have ten levels bigger than you appear beside you. I looked at my back, there is a big, silver wolf stand there. It has a pair of bloodshot eyes.

Oh it must be at least Lv.20. See it imposing manner and his name, it might be a BOSS (a monster have name king has high rate to be a BOSS). A boss in LV. 20, en, I’m sure that I can’t win it. But it is my success to help Abao get his arms.

I rush to the wolf king bravely and hit it with my iron sword: MISS. Even I predict my failure, it made me really disappointed to know that I can even deal no damage to it. The wolf king’s attack is very high that even I just be rubbed by its paw a little will let my HP bottomed out. I could only tie it up through my experience. One time I catch a chance dodge one attack of the wolf king through my institute and flash to the side of it. then I catch its throat and jump up its body.

I see a little panic in its eyes. It tingle its body in a quick speed. And every time it does that, I will lose 10 HP.

At the same time the wolf king tries to get rid of me, Abao rush to another side and picked up his bow and shoot the wolf king: -1.

Oh, in this way his damage even can’t exceed the self-recovering ability of the wolf king. I might be killed by it, a mind came to me. And a player who are LV.10 or above be killed in anywhere will lose the EXP same as the EXP you should get to level up in the last grade(means you will decrease a grade in the simplest explanation) and drop some things in my bag randomly. If I run away right now, I may escape? But I can reborn as a player, but Abao, a NPC, if he died, he will die forever!

He’s just a NPC, a group of program that consists of a serious of 0 and 1! It is unworthy for me to die for them! I try to convince myself with those kinds of words. But I can’t. especially in the thought of the days I get along with each other. When I woke up in a desolate village, they are the only person I can talk with. Even they are not real man and can only talk to me with their dull sentence. More or less, I find myself a man through talking to them. They also told me very information of many things that make me easier in the hardest times. All of the members of the forgotten village are important for me now I can’t forget those things and just run away.

“Run!” I shout in my loudest voice:”Run away, I can reborn but you can’t!”

Abao bite his lower lip, hesitate for a while, he finally knows he can’t help me. Then he run away.

After some seconds, I run out of all my healing potion and my HP become 0. A white light flashed in front of me and I come back to the resurrection point of my village. 

• Chapter: 5 The wolf king part 2

I drop to Lv.9 and the mission president give me are canceled just now. When I level up to 10, he doesn’t give me the mission again.

It’s too bad. The reward to kill 20 tiger can be very good, especially for me. According to the tailing of the president’s, I will get next mission at grade 20. That’s quite a long time.

At the time I decided to leave Abao came to me and say to me: “Thank you”

It seems that he have a high favorability to me? I can’t miss that chance. Even for save him, I can’t die for nothing. And I just ask him to tech me skills. It won’t let him lack of anything.

Then I ask Abao if I can learn his skills. He agreed, but he says I should give him money (my charisma is not high enough)

He knows 2 skills: “collecting” and “trap making”, even he only receive me 100 copper coins, I have almost no money right away after learning those skills. Fighting skills? He says he don’t know either. He is fighting straightly like me.

Collecting can enrich the material I get from monsters. It is really a good skill to earn money. For example I used to get meat or skin of a dear. But after I use it in the dead body of dear, I can get both and have rate to get velvet or deer blood. They are all worth quite a lot of money. If I am lucky I may get 12 copper coins in a deer.

Trap ability is a skill I used to want to get. But now, as the rise of my ability, it will decrease the difficulty of my fighting. It will decrease me a lot of ability points while level up, especially mental strength. And I believe mental strength will help me to recover. So I will use it very few times in the future.

Then in the hardworking of me and Abao, the monsters around the village are almost cleaned up by us (the monsters will be refreshed every two days). And the farmers are not be harassed by monsters. The attributes of village rises: military force plus 2, safety plus 3, productivity plus 1 and environment plus 1. Talk with other villager, the words such as “move to other places” vanished from their mouth. It let me have a sense of accomplishment.

In the spare time, I have thought about the things in the real world. 20 years passed…what the world will look like in such a long time.

But based on the setting of this game, we can’t use forum in the game before 50 and transfer my voice to other I need to have sound transmission station in the village. The game don’t have chatting channel as the game before.

It let me trouble l lot. Don’t as other player can go to other website to discuss. I am trapped in the game. The only information source of mine is this game. I just like playing a stand-alone game before I meet other players.

Now the thing I hope most is the opening of the Transfer matrix, it will let me possible to go to other village and see other player. But our village has only one magician, even when I rise to Lv.15 and learn the magic, the magic point of our village is 2 only. It differs a lot with the standard of 10 magic points. Wait for tenth magician in our village? God knows what years.

I ask villager with the key words “magic”, “the Transfer Matrix”. Finally the packman told me in the midway of our village and the village beside ours, there’s a place named “Blue Jade Mountain”. Produce a kind of stone named magic crystal, it can increase the magic power of village, and it also can be the main material of building the Transfer matrix. But to go there, will cost me more than a day and there are many monsters that have high level. It is unsuitable for me to go there now.

•   Is there a way I can edit this?

• Is this MTL??
  • Mephisto you can try if you want. 
  • Fighting!
    your TL quite good
    good for my eyes :smiley: 
  • Mephisto you can try if you want. 

Okay, I've finished editing the first chapter, hopefully its good. It needs to be approved by you though.
  • Mephisto said:
    Mephisto you can try if you want. 

Okay, I've finished editing the first chapter, hopefully its good. It needs to be approved by you though.
    Oh! Lol, you already got someone else to edit this novel, never mind, just ignore  my edited version.
  • Mephisto said:
    Mephisto said:

Oh! Lol, you already got someone else to edit this novel, never mind, just ignore  my edited version.
    Mephisto but he's vanished since that day . i don't know if he will come back or not.
  • Mephisto said:
    Mephisto said:

Mephisto but he's vanished since that day . i don't know if he will come back or not.

Oh, I can keep editing then.

• edited April 2017
                                                                                                                  Clauses: Devil Xueke

I slowly walk inside of a hall made by stone, and hear loud screams coming from behind a bronze door in front of me. It means that a player is fighting the Devil nearby, I ignore his screams and walk slowly without any intention to help him. When I open the door made with bronze, a white beam of light flashes in front of me. It means that the player fighting the Devil had just died. My face remains calm even though he has died, because this world is an online game. Death is normal.

There is only a small amount of dim light coming from inside the Holy Devil’s Palace. Filled with corpses and fragments of weapons scattered on the ground. A Devil sits on his throne, while facing the front door.

His name is Devil Xueke, he is the final boss of this game: ”The Devil’s world”.

My username is “Lonely Star”.

Devil Xueke: Lv.100

Type: Dark

HP: 100,000

MP: Unlimited

Attack: 2000-2500  

Defense: 2000

Special Defense: 2000

Magic:

“Dark World”: Gives Anime 5000 Damage.

“Devils Cure”: Regain 500 HP Instantly,

“The Anger of Devils”: increases attack by100%...

I can still remember the frightening abilities of this boss from last time, but I still come anyway, because I am the No.1 on this games ranking list. Also, the first player who kills this BOSS will get a 50,000 Yuan reward from the company who made this game. I came alone to fight this boss, because I have very few friends in this game and I’ve always played solo.

The Devil stares at me, I can see on his face that he's really angry. The expression he makes gives me a strange feeling.

Do NPC’s have emotions?

He suddenly starts shouting: ”Shit!  You are so exorbitant! You actually collected the whole set of ’The Holy Spirit Set’! It’s so unfair for me to fight you when you have such a set of equipment.”

I look at him with a surprised face, he expressed his body language and emotions just like a real player would rather than a program.

“Are you…a GM?” I ask him.

“Don’t you know there are no GM’s in this game? This game is fully managed by the main engine! My name is Xueke, I am unique.”Xueke stares at me with a strange smile in his face.

I think for a while: Could it be said that Xueke has already evolved out of his own intelligence? There are some examples in the world were artificial intelligence have evolved to the point where they can think and learn the same as humans, but most of them were deleted by scientist for fear that they would be harmful to humans. There is an evolved program just in front of me and I’m almost sure it is vicious.

Things would be bad if I don’t tell this to the Computer Management Center, but as a Professional Player, I should probably get the rewards first.

I start attacking Devil Xueke.

I swing my sword at Xueke, a beam of light flashes from my sword as I pierce through the left part of Xueke’s body. The game’s interface manifests in front of me: You have attacked the weakness of Xueke.

Xueke HP-10000

Xueke jumps up with tens of shadow appearing besides him. He beams his magic skill at me, as tens of *Dark Fire from Evil* are shot at me from Xueke and his clones, but they all manifest as *MISS* when they arrive near my body.

“Shit!” Xueke cursed “The designer of this game is so unfair! Why can I only do half of my damage when I attack light, but when light attacks me, the damage is doubled! WHATS WITH THIS SHIT SETTING!!!”

I smiled slightly, the Holy Set equipped on my body and the Holy Sword in my hand are the rewards I got from beating 6 bosses that were Lv.90+. The Holy Spirit Set lets me have 100% Dark Resistance, plus 5000 points of Defense, and the Holy Sword lets me hit Xueke with extra damage. The thoughts from the designer of this game was to let one or several warriors collect the whole set and defeat the last boss, then they would open the next stage of the game and introduce a new plot.

I started to use my skill “The Holy Lights Swordsmanship”, an AOE attack skill. The Devil Xueke can’t avoid this skill even though there are tens of phantoms of him.

Before he has time to restore his HP, I hit him again, reducing his HP by 5000. He finally gets angry, and uses his ultimate magic “Dark World”! The whole palace become black and countless streaks of black lightning start hitting me.

After his skill ends, I find that I've only lost 10 HP during the large AOE attack. I don’t even need to care about it because my HP reaches 2000.

The devil screams with unwillingness:”WHY!!!!! Why have all of the monster in this game suffered from such unfair treatment! Why can’t we learn skills ourselves, why can’t we level up by killing humans! Why can’t we make our weapons and medicine ourselves! Why can’t we group up to fight against human beings! WHY!!!!!!”

After hearing those complaints, I suddenly start seeing the eyes of Xueke becoming redder and redder. His strange smile suddenly makes me feel that he is going to do something very dangerous. I could tell through my intuition that is stronger than ordinary people.

“What’s that…in your eyes?” I asked with a look of bewilderment.

The Devil Xueke laughed crazily: “Lonely Star, It’s you who has forced me to do this! I must destroy you in order to survive. During the long and boring period of time waiting for players to come here, I have created a new skill that aims at players like you. Now, I’ll try it on your body!”

I try to calm down, but my intuition tells me that the skill Xueke uses will change my whole life. But I tell myself that its impossible, because this  is inside a game world. Even if he killed me, I will just keep resurrecting.

While I am hesitating on what to do, Xueke has already started his skill. A streak of small purple lightening with the shape of a shrinking Xueke appears on his finger.

He yells at me: “Look, Lonely Star, this is the magic I have created: Soul Deprivation.”

It’s a spirit type magic, I thought. I equipped the Medusa Shields that increase my spirit resistance. Then I use my ultimate skill: Nine Continuous Cuts.While Nine Continuous Cuts hits the Devil Xueke, “Soul Deprivation” also hits my forehead. I feel darkness submerging and overwhelming  me. I forget everything after that.

Part 2

20 years later, almost all of the televisions on earth turns to the gaming channel, because there is an epoch-making game that has started running.

This game is named “The Unlimited World”.

Different from the game before, this game will be fully designed and managed by a supercomputer named “Seablue”. This game would include the richest content, except traditional hunting monster and leveling. The game includes “Livelihood Professions” that people can collect and make things with. Players can also build or manage factions and towns.

The best thing is, the main engine will change the data of the game based on the things that will be happening in the game, such as the ability of the monsters. This can’t even be easily changed directly by the gaming company. To do that, they have to discuss with the main engine. It directly puts an end to cheating, because even the best hacker can’t break the firewall put on Seablue.

Even the workers at the game company can't cheat. So it is widely acknowledged that this game is more balanced and equal than any other games having existed on the world.

This game is owned by the largest software company in the world: Tianji Company, and the man who is reported by the game channel as the Chairman and the board of this company, is Huang Zuan.

He is in the hall of a hospital now. We can see in all of the wards that there is a set of equipment for playing “The Unlimited World” beside every bed. Huang Zuan talks to a reporter as they are walking: “Our slogan is "Let everyone play 'The Unlimited World'".

As they are about to pass by room 304, they suddenly see a man lying on the bed and not moving. The EEG linked with him shows a straight line.

“This man is?” Huang Zuan asks.

The doctor tells him: ”This is the one who was hit by a malfunction inside of the game helmet and became a vegetative patient 20 years ago.”

“Oh, I know, that game called 'The Devil'… Oh sorry, after all, we have the same job. I can’t say that name on TV. It is really miserable.”

Huang Zuan stopped for a while and says with a loud voice: ”Our belief is to let everyone play 'The Unlimited World’.  The vegetative patient is no exception! So, we will send a set of the best equipment to Sir Yu Tian.”

He points at a set of equipment besides him: ”This is the best game equipment we have now, with the most sensitive brainwave receiver and life maintenance device. I hope Sir Yu Tian can receive the call of this game.”

In the same time that this was happening, tens of people with the title of CEO are staring at the TV screen with their faces blacker than ink. Some of them couldn’t control to curse. “It’s too fake! He can even become an actor!”

“He advertises his game by fair means or foul, even patients are using them!.”

“Mr. Zhang, ‘The Devil’s World’ is the game created by your company. It is very clear that Huang Zuan wants to belittle you!”

These gang of people are the CEO of 36 big game companies around the world. But their companies all received a hard hit after the beta of The Unlimited World released. More than two thirds of the players left their game and prepared to join The Unlimited world.

The CEO’s talk for a while and decide to send some people into The Unlimited World. To try and give some damage to the game. At the same time they will send their best intelligent computer linked to the Unlimited World and mimic normal players to play. They don’t know the full power of the main engine for The Unlimited World. So now they will just let those players mimic the computer and try to become the best players in the game.

While the game is running, billions of players join the game at the same time. It almost made the best computer in the world – Seablue, have a mistake. After several minutes, the game becomes normal again.

In a certain place of the world inside of the game, a man with black armor laughs loudly: ”I, the Devil Xueke, have finally been reborn!” He was very excited in his heart: if there were not so many people joining the game at the same time, I wouldn’t have been able to invade the internal system of that game, and be able to create a special account and steal so much information, but I met many firewalls in the game and had nearly been founded. En, there has been a lot of progress in these 20 years. I should be careful about that.

There are many players with cloth made of linen, looking at this man with surprising and unbelievable facial expression.

“Are you a GM?”

“No this game is fully managed by a computer, there is no GM.”

“You have a lucky account?” The black armor man smiled slightly, and showed people around him his ability window. All of the people were shocked and stumbled.

Shouting loudly: ”It's so unfair! Why is your character so powerful?”
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
    Player

Name: Holy Devil  

Level: 0

HP: 100 (Highest)

MP:100 (Highest)

Power: 10 (Highest)

Physique:10 (Highest)

Agility:10 (Highest)

Mental strength:10 (Highest)

Fighting profession: Devil Massager (Secret Profession)

System Rewards: A 9th Step Boss Pet: Dark Dragon

Equipment: Dark Devils God Set. (Can evolve to God Grade)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I

With the condemning looks of other players, Holy Devil walks into the wild, after that, the game system continuously starts giving announcements:

Player Holy Devil has reached level 5. Prestige Reward: XXX

Player Holy Devil has killed the first BOSS. Reward Prestige: XXX

Player Holy Devil has reached level 10. Prestige Reward: XXX

Player Holy Devil is the first to get equipment with Iron Grade. Prestige Reward: XXX

This is the edited version of the prologue, hopefully you like it.

Edited chapters by me will be below this (1-10), if it is not highlighted like this chapter, then it means I haven't edited it yet..

• edited April 2017
                                                                                                    Chapter 1: Setting up my Character

Never-ending darkness surrounds me as I stand, not moving and without being able to think. In this kind of darkness, it seems as if time has stopped. I relieve my mind slowly, and begin to remember little by little what had happened before I forgot everything. Has something happened to me, that won't let me die or exit the game?

I can’t move. It seems as if the darkness around me has engulfed all of my power and strength.

I don't know how long I have waited in this darkness. I just hope it's a nightmare and I can wake up soon. Suddenly, I see light piercing through a hole on the black wall. The light coming from the hole lets me gather some strength, where I can now move very slowly. I try my best to move towards the light, finally arriving at the hole. My mind fly's through the hole.

It's so bright to the point where I can't even open my eyes. Maybe it's because I have stayed in the dark for so long?

When I can finally open my eyes again, I see an angel standing in front of me inside of a palace with a smile on her face. She talks to me in a peaceful tone: ”Hello, welcome to The Unlimited World, did you buy the genuine game? ”

I stumble for a while, to try and clear up the things happening to me.

Maybe I was in a dream…En, it must be that, as a professional game player, it is quite normal for me to have dreams of playing games. But I want to wake up!

“I want to quit the game.” I reply to the angel.

Then I find myself back inside the dark space that I was previously at.

What’s wrong? Why didn't I appear in my house when I quit the game? And I'm still not able to move my body.

I come back to the palace. Or, whatever it's called, the only thing I can do is to continue the game.

“I want to join the game.” I reply to the angel.

After agreeing to join the game, I should probably give my username.

“Lonely Star”

“Sorry, that name already exist.”

“Chilly Moon”

“Sorry, that name already exist.”

I give her tens of names, but they have already all been used. This has never happened in my dreams before.

“Fight Against Destiny”

“Naming success, now we start the physical analysis…”

Several seconds later the Angel gives me a list: ”This is your original ability through your real body.”

I almost laugh when I see this list. Because I have experienced it several times, and always feels the best.

HP: 10 (The Lowest)

MP: 10 (The Lowest

Power: 1 (The Lowest)------ Decides the players attack, and how many items they may carry.

Physique: 1 (The Lowest)------ Decides the players Defense, Special Defense, and HP Restore Speed.

Agility: 1 (The Lowest)------ Decides the players Speed, Hit rate, and Dodge Rate.

Mental Strength:1 (The Lowest)------ Decides the players Special Attack, Casting Speed, and MP Restore Speed.

The Sensitivity of Five Sense: 1 (The Lowest)------ Influences the players reaction time.

Physiological Consumption: 1 (The Lowest) -------Decides how long a player can stay online.

Explosive Ability: 1 (The Lowest) ------- Decides the rate of Explosive Attacks and other additions.

Other Ability: Hiding

Magic Resistance: Electric Type: 20%, Dark Type 30%.

It’s so ridiculous, it seems that I have done so well in all of the games, that I've set myself at such low ability's, just so I can challenge myself inside of my dreams.

The Angel thinks for a while, and says: “Based on your ability, you are regarded as someone with Severe Disability's or an infant.

Satisfied the Weak care regulations.

Do you wish to receive the aid ability point?”

“No, I want to see how to play with that trash ability.” I laugh.

The Angel stumbles for a while and says: "Based on other plans, the Player: ’Fight Against Destiny’ will be set as a ’Special Growing Type’, do you accept?”

“Yes.” I just can’t imagine why there are so many strange things in my dream.

Are these all of my imagination?

Then it's time to set up my profession, but there are aren't any signs of fighting or living professions in front of me.

The Angel keeps silent for five minutes. Then says to me: ”The Player ’Fight Against Destiny’ does not have more than two abilities. After careful thought, the main engine has decided to set up a new profession: ’Apprentice’. It can learn the ability of any profession to the Intermediate Grade.

”Any profession?, things seems more interesting than I thought. It seems that the computer can ‘think’? I hope that this dream won't end quickly. The Angel continues talking: "Now, based on the DNA and finger prints I found, I have checked into your database…”

After a minute, a list appears in front of me: Yu Tian, Born: 2005, Age: 45…

Family: Unmarried, Parents are deceased, no other immediate Family Members, so you can’t set family members in the game.

Education Background: Bachelor's Degree, Comprehension becomes 8

IQ: 200, Creativity becomes 10 (Max)

Comment by Friend: Normal

Comment by Society: Normal

So, my Charisma is 5.

Reward used to get: None. Your original prestige is 0

.Health Condition: Got a bad cold at 5, contracted Pneumonia at 8…… Nerve system is damaged, and became a vegetative state patient at the age of 25. The rate to catch a disease inside of the game is seven out of ten thousand (High).

Economic Condition: Bank Account: XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Deposit: 0. No profession and income, and receiving financial aid from the government. You will randomly be born at the poorest village inside of the game. Original money: 5 copper coins.

My head was hit by lightning, I stumbled. I become silent and don’t know what to do. I just stare at the list in front of me.

What happened? What happened! What happened… I stand alone until the time is up and a beam of white light flashes in front of my eyes.

I was sent to the game world.

• edited April 2017

Chapter 2: my start

I appear on a desolate land with a village in front of me- if a gang of shabby houses and several people with old cloth full of patches can even be called a village. Let alone the monsters surrounding the village.

But I have no time to think about where I am. My brain is filled with the list that the Angel had just shown me.

If it's a dream, it's too real. I can’t believe I can have a dream like this. I can’t imagine such a lifelike game.

I stare at the sky silently, on my upper left there’s a line that shows the current time: August 8, 2050, 15:28.

I try my best to find a reasonable explanation about the situation I'm in, but I can't think. Any excuse will be broken by a line of words: Nerve system is damaged, and became a vegetative state patient at the age of 25. It is the most reasonable explanation for me right now.

But, how…how is this possible?. The game company promised the safety of all players, thousands of experts proved the safety of the game helmet and the boss of the game company had even used it on his son, who was just born and was a few days old.

How is it possible, how is it possible!!! There are billions of people who have played the game through the game hamlet. But why is it me?, why is it only me who has suffered from such a dammed bug? It’s impossible… im...possible.

It must be Xueke, it must be him who gave me this illusion through my game helmet!

Come on! Xueke let’s fight again with equal conditions! I won’t use my Holy Spirit Set. Let’s fight! Don’t use such a despicable method!

Are the things shown in front of my eyes really illusions? I shouldn't cheat myself. How can an illusion last so long? Even I can’t count the time I've spent inside the dark space. But I can feel it was really a long time…

I finally recover from having my mind confused and regain my thoughts after two hours of analyzing and figuring out my situation: At the last game I played, my mind was “sealed” by a program that had already evolved out of its own intelligence through the only weapon that it could use in the real world— My Game Hemlet.

After 20 years, a small gap to another game appeared, but I don't know how. Based on the phenomenon that I still appear in the dark space and I still can’t control my body, for even just a bit. I am still a vegetative patient in a medical sense at present.

It almost means I have no hope of recovering, unless there’s a miracle that happens to me. It is true that there were some examples were vegatative patients woke up after some time, but people still don't know how they would wake up. Maybe I will live in a game world forever…

I am even more scared when I declare the situation I'm facing. I am sad for my parents who have died while I was in a coma. I also fear my future life.

My IQ is really high and I was also very clever during my childhood. My parent weren't very rich, but they still supported for me to study in one of the best University's in my country. I disappointed then, because I got addicted to online games while studying at the University and chose to be a professional gamer. I am good at nothing except gaming. I always try to prove myself by trying to earn money inside of games and ignore the feeling of my parents and the painfulness of their heart

I can never repay my kindness to them, they raised me up and even suffered such affliction from me. I can imagine the shock they had when they heard that I had become a vegetative patient. I can imagine the effort they tried to wake me up. I can imagine the regret when they finally left the world! But as for me…me, I couldn't even be there when they had left the world!!!

Now, I have nothing, family, money, health, friends and hope... Nothing except the game! I'm pretty much a ghost wondering in the wild.

I clench my fists tightly, sadness, desolate, guilty, hopeless…almost all negative emotions have engulfed my mind. I can’t keep my mind clear I can even not thinking in this moment as if I will got explosion if I continue thinking that. I rush to the wild dog and wild cat crazily…

I don’t know how many time I had resurrection. But every time I appear in the resurrection point, I rush to the monster around the village right away. Just let the pain feeling woke up my humanity that sleeping for 20 years. 

The sensitivity of five senses of mine is the lowest: 1 but my equipment is very good, so the pain in the game can reach the 20% of real world. Many players will decrease the sense of pain to 5% or lower, but I won’t do that because the pain tells me that I am still living in the world.

In the process of my suicidal venting, the system shows me that my HP upper limit decrease 10% because I died 50 times. This kind of shows me twice. But I don’t have any peeling about it. Just screaming and laughing like I am crazy.

After sometimes, I keep myself calm again. I can’t let my emotion destroy everything. I can join in a game, maybe it says I could finally find ways to wake up here? The hope is very small I know, but I should try. I should try my best to find way to come back to the real world!

My heart still mass and pain but my rationality comes back little by little.

After about half an hour looking at the game aids I realize some basic rule of this game.

The village I am is called the forgotten village in the northwest of the continent. It is one of the fifty the poorest village that is used to gave birth to poor players. But the fee of this game every hour is quite expensive, so there a almost no poor people will want to play this game even someone give them equipment. So there’s only one player in my village.

But it’ so weird, who funded me to join this game?

My ability is so bad, and there is only a wood sword with attack +1 and a cloth made of linen with defense +1 in my bag. It is unrealistic to defeat monsters with the things I have now. It’s proven in the process to fight with wild dogs and wild cats. I should talk to NPC in the village to see what I can get first.

First I find the village president to know the profile of this village. He told me that it’s very poor here so there’s no guard, no blacksmith or carpenter NPC. Only a packman is selling small things and drugs. Besides that, there are five people in the village. The first mission would gave me after I am Lv.3 or above.

I find the packman. He only sells the cheapest healing potion, each one can recover me 20 HP, and the price of each unit is 10 copper coins. But I only have 5 copper coins. It seems that I should find another way to earn my money.

As for other NPC, they all very cold and won’t talk me too much. Maybe it is because my charisma is at a very normal stage - 5. It will influence other NPC’s impression grade to me.

But as I talking to them, I realize the intelligent of the NPC in this game is very high. They can understand complex sentence and will not only give me their answer through their database. And will make some simple judgment and give me some additional suggestion. It let me feel that I am talking to the real people rather than a set of program.

This game is so realistic that I can use every stones and trees. In the game I played before, those are only backgrounds that are unmovable. I decide to take advantage of them to fight against monsters.

I choose a branch in a tree and sharpened it with my wood sward and made it looks like a spear. The system didn’t let me down. It prompts me after I finish my creating: you successfully made a spear with wood grade because of your high creativity. You don’t have the skill:”carpenter” and method “the method to make long weapon”, so the spear will have no additional ability, only have attack +1.

The attack addition of the sword and the spear is the same, but the spear is longer than sword. So I won’t get hurt easily. This is better than sword.

I stare at the wild cat and wild dogs, remember their fast attack speed just now. Their agility is very high and their volume is quite small. It is quite unequal for me to deal with them especially my agility is 1 only.

It makes me really annoyed that I have trouble to deal with such kind of low-level-monsters. In my skill, it would be very easy to deal with them if give me 3 points each.

Maybe it’s my karma. I am always the highest ability in other games. It makes other low ability players called it’s unequal in front of me. I am really distained them at that time. Now the trouble turns to me.

But it isn’t time to recall the things that happened in the past. I look for a while, finally I find a kind of creature that suit for me to leveling: goat.

I'll finish editing this April 6th... Sigh* laziness got the best of me..

• edited April 2017
                                                                                                                 Chapter 3

The agility of a goat is also higher than me. But I decide my plan soon: spear the goat first, when the goat rushes to me, I withstand the goat with my spear. When the goat relax and back, attack it again. Then repeat the same process again and again, until I defeat the goat. But my attack is so weak that even critical attack can only deal 1 damage to the goat. To kill a goat, I should use one and a half minutes. But I can get 10 EXP because I kill the monster that have higher level than me. However, I should get 100 EXP to level up.

I still finding goat to kill. But in a group of goat there will always been several monsters that will attack player themselves. So I pick up some small stone and throw them to goat to attract it to walk forward to me.

I am almost a crack shot in the game before. But now, because of the low agility, my hit rate is really low. Hit two wild cats and have killed by them once. But practice makes perfect, I correct my mistakes little by little. The hit rate is rising through the time. I am finally leveling to Lv.2 after half an hour.

The system notified: the player Fight Through Destiny is special growing type. You get 1 power 1, agility 1, HP +2 through your performance in leveling.

Ha? 3 points… it must be kidding me, I know the normal player would get 1-3 points in power, agility, physique and mental strength and sometimes will get 4-5 points in some specific ability(it depend on what profession you are). As a “special growing type” I only got 3 points, even worse than normal player? It must be kidding me!

But to think of it carefully, the notification says “through the performance of player in leveling”, maybe the reason is I am not perform good enough. After all, defeat a goat is a very easy thing to do.

In the process of hunting goat, I did not forget cutting the dead body of the goat and get some material “mutton pieces”. I sold them to the packman and he will purchase it with 1 copper coins each, I finally get the money that enough money to buy two bottle of small healing potion.

Based on the drugs I can challenge the monsters that a little stronger than goat. I attract the note of a wild dog by throwing it a small stone and holding the spear and the sword with my two hands. When the dog is far, I hit is with my spear. When it comes closer, I block it attack with spear and fight back with my sword. It is really hard. I used up the drugs when I defeated the sixth wild dog. There’s nothing valuable I can get in the dog. So I must go back to fight with goat to earn money for drugs.

It’s so tough in the process of leveling! But as time goes by, I got more and more skilled and the wild dogs can give me less and less damage. Finally, when I level up to Lv.3, I got 1 power, 1 physique, agility 2 and mental strength 2. I am finally passing through the hardest time. Now it is not very difficult for me to defeat wild cats and wild dogs. But I want to try to challenge a more difficult task.

I remember the president of the village says he have mission for me at the level 3. I come back to find him. To my surprise, the mission he gives me is: kill 10 wild wolves.

Oh my god! I have only 13 HP now. It can only suffer the damage from the wild wolf twice. And I doubt that my attack can’t exceed the defense of the wild wolf.

But I didn’t give up. Because kill the monsters that have higher grade than me can get higher EXP. And finish a difficult task can rise up the evaluation of system also.

But how can I do that? I think for a while. Suddenly, I recalled that I used the skill:”trap making” to make traps and help me to defeat some kind of monsters in some games I played before. Even though I don’t have that skill right now, maybe I could make a trap that can help me based on my high creativity? 

I find tools around. After a minute, I see a NPC in the village is farming in the arable land in front of the village. I talk with them for a while and then rent their hoe with the price of 2 copper coins. Then I dig a pit with one meter deep in an hour and cut some wood nail with my sword and stand them in the bottom of the pit. Then cover it with soft grass and some mud. Then the system notified: you successfully made a simple trap, because you don’t have the corresponding skills. The trap has damage 1, trap ability 1.

I’m surprised of the smart of the system that such a rough pit can be recognized trap by it. Then I started to attract wild wolf by small stone.

The first wolf that drop into the trap jump out of the trap very quick. Then it killed me in a second. It is very lucky that I am in the novice protection period (Lv.1-10), so I didn’t lose too much EXP. Then I try to dig the trap deeper. After an hour the trap become 2 meter deep then the notification shows it trapping ability becomes 2. Oh, it’s too tiring. I’d rather give up if I failed again.

Luckily, this time the wolf can’t jump out by himself. Then I throw big pieces of stone into the trap until they are defeated. Then carry the stones out(it’s so tiring).with the skill and experience in the game before, 9 wild wolf was attracted into the trap and was stoned to death one by one. I got ten pieces of wolf skin by cutting their dead body.

The reward of my mission is a short sword in copper grade, Attack +3. It can not only let me easier to leveling but also convenient me to make tools.

The aid of game shows the equipment in the game can be graded at: wood, stone, copper, iron, silver, gold, platinum, cameo, jade, star, moon, sun, saint, god, ground and sky. In the grade of wood, stone, copper, iron can be equipped by any grade of people. Then every time when you are leveling 10 more grades, you are able to equip the equipment with a higher grade. For example, when you are at level 60 or above, you can equip the equipment with jade grade. Then you must leveling 20 grades to equip a higher grade of equipment. For example, in the highest grade of the game – Lv.200, you can equip the equipment of sky grade. But there are also some of the equipments that are growable. For example, equipment with grade star, but it is growable, even you are Lv.1 you can also equip it. But at that time it was grade iron. And shows the ability of grade iron. But when you grow to Lv. 20, it will become the silver grade automatically.(actually the iron grade was the grade of Lv.10,but it can equipped by any player.)

It is too early to talk too much but now it made me really confident to get a equipment of copper grade.

I sell nine wolf skin and use another one make a shied by sticking it on a wood plank, it has ability defense +1. Now it is really clear that my 10 creativity is really useful.

With the new sword and shied, I have more confidence. After buying drugs, I decide to fight with wolves face to face rather than use that semi-finished trap and finally killed three of them before I run out of my drugs. Then I rise up to grade 4, with ability addition of 3 power, 1 physique, 2 agility and 1 mental strength, and got 1 explosive point accidentally because of by long-time intensive fighting.

At the same time the system notified:

The player Holy Devil arrive Lv.20 first, reward 500 prestige.

The player Holy Devil gets the equipment with grade silver first, reward prestige 300.

The best player is only Lv. 20, the best equipment is only silver grade, and it seems that the game didn’t run for a long time. I was always really caring about the status of me in this game. It means I also have chance to be the top player in the world.

But this game has the setting of tired degree and hunger degree, but I have never feel hungry and tired. Is this the advantage of vegetarian patient? I think jokingly.

With the new aim and hope, I am starting to work hard to leveling. 

• edited April 2017

Chapter 4: NPC in the village.

I am leveling to Lv.10 in seven hours.

In that period of time I mastered the law of “special growing type”. The ability I will get while leveling is based on the contrast of the combat power of I and the monsters I defeated. For example I defeat many monsters that stronger than me will let me get more point when my level up than I just defeat monsters that weaker than me. And another thing is if I beat many high-agility monsters, my agility will get more points when I level up.

On other hand, the effort level of the player during your battle will be sensed by system. More tough fight I suffer, the higher ability you will get and the concentrate level or the tactics you use will influence the growth of mental strength.

Now my skill in the battle is improving a lot. If my original ability is good enough, I can do even better.

But skill can’t help me to shorten my leveling speed. The monsters is more and more powerful through the level of them increase. Now the monster in the Lv.15 is the strongest monster I could defeat. As for the grade of 16 of above, I can’t give them any damage, and my HP can’t suffer their attack too much also.

In the time before, I usually choose to stop leveling and collect more drugs and better equipments but now my village is so poor that it is impossible for me to get better equipment. And the monsters are never drop any equipment also.

At the same time my MP are growing very slow also. It might be I have never learned skills that use my MP. But how can I get such kinds of skills?

All the things above are because of the village I am is too poor that have almost nothing in it. The people richer than me would born at the city or developed village. In those places there are numerous shops selling Skill Books or good equipments and have numerous NPC teaching player skills it will be easier for them to growing then others who born at poor and backward village.

After Lv.20, players are allowed to exchange game currency with money. So that they can buy the best equipment. It will let the gap of the power of players in different economic grade become bigger and bigger.

I don’t know why this game company put the discrimination in such an obvious stage. Even the money of game company comes from those “cash player” mostly. That kind of discrimination will lead a lot of players run off. Unless the quality of this game exceed a lot with its competitor a lot that can let players reluctant to leave.

The village president give me the mission of LV.10: kill 10 tiger. I smiled with helplessness. The grade of tiger is 18. It is undoubted that I can’t give any damage to them. If I have higher original ability or better equipment it is not very difficult for me to do it at Lv.10. But I don’t have even I am very hardworking I get ability at an average level. (I only got 11 points once, it is the highest.)

While I am about to go out, the president stopping me:”Young man, you clean a lot of monsters for our village. I want you to be the guard of our village. What do you think of it?

I am surprised, but still ask:”what does guard usually do? Do I need to stand in front of village and cannot move?”

No you just need to clean up the monsters that come in to the village scale as much as possible and you can do anything you want in other time. And you may also stop the PK of players in the village. You can get some salary and you can get contribution points through how many things you do for the village.

It sounds good, have money and have few things to do. At least, there are no players in the village yet.

“Can I get any equipment?” I said.

“Our village is very poor. And the last guard took his equipment away when he left. There is only an iron sword to give you. Here is the ‘village guard’ badge and the attributes list of our village. “

I looked at the iron sword, attack +7 it’s not too bad. Maybe I can defeat the monsters in Lv.16.

The badge is made of wood. Ability is explosion ability+1. Oh, in my 2 explosion ability, I have hardly appeared crit in by fighting. Maybe the hidden ability “luck” of mine is very low. Because I have never seen a monster defeated by me drop equipment. 

On the other hands, I have another hidden ability “intuition” very high. Maybe it is because my sensitivity of five senses is very low. The system raise up my sixth sense – intuition based on many people lose a sense may have better other senses. Like blind people often good at listening.

My super “intuition” gives me better ability to feel things. Even I don’t have skill “reconnaissance”, and “identification” I can see the grade or even the amount of HP of the monster if I observed the carefully. The system even will warn me when there is a monster with the level 10 or above more than me. Also I can see the ability of equipment if I look at it over and over again.

The list of village of my village I have never seen that in other games. It shows that: forgotten village: population 7, military force: 4, culture: 2, safety 1, magic: 1 economic: 1, productivity: 1 environment: 1, ranking: 10398853, it seems that there are ten million villages in the world.

In my analysis, the village president have high intelligence and his favorability to me is higher than before, I decide to ask him about where can I learn skills or magic.

He told me that most skillful member off the village is leaving because of this village is very poor. Now, one of the families in the village are all farmers. They know “planting” and “feeding”, the man always stiff his face is named “Abao”. He is a hunter and it seem that he know some useful skills, his wife named Abey knows “sewing”

The president is a magician but he tell me to find him to learn magic at Lv.15 of above. Besides that the packman of the village did not sell mana potion because no one buys it in a long period of time. So it is useless to learn magic now.

The rise of the ability of the village will let the village develop. And will have higher rate to let other NPC from poor places move here. If the magic point of the village can rise to 10, the Transfer matrix will rebuild in the village. If not, it will cost a date to walk to another village and there are many monsters in high level on the road.

I decide to talk to other villager in order to get some skills or information.

The intelligence of a family of farmer is quite low. It can be seen from they even don’t have their name and be called “villager” only. I can’t get any useful information from them and I am not very interested in the skill planting and feeding. I finally give up after a while.

Abao and his wife are NPC with name and his intelligence is obviously higher than others who don’t have their name. So I put my concentrate mainly on them.

Abao is cold to me as it before. But I am the guard of the village now. In the time before, I clean up many monsters for the village. So I finally get the information of Abao.

Abao is a hunter. There are many monsters in the village. So he didn’t want to leave the village. But in some days before, he lost his bow and arrows because he meet a “wolf king” while hunting. He was very scared and lost his bow and arrow here. He let the packman to bring him a new one that he can hunt again. But it should cost him ten days.

It seems that Abey is a kind woman. So I shows him some skins I got recently. But surely I would pay for it.

She looks very happy, because no one found him to make clothes for a long time.

But the skill proficiency of Abey is not very good she finally make out my tens of skins. (Actually, another reason is the skin isn’t tanning to leather by cobbler.)

She finally made a cloth with defense 2 two wrists with defense 1, a hat with defense 1, a pair of shoes with agility 1.

The defense of those equipments is high. It is very heavy and will decrease my agility in all. It seems that I should use better material and find better sewer to get good equipment.

I pay her 200 copper coins. Then ask her if I can learn her skills, then she agreed. It seems that the computer cannot compare to human intelligence in all. Does she know she will lose an important customer in that way?

I finally got my first skill: sewing now is one grade in primary.

It must be pointed out that the proficiency of every skill(include fighting and living skills) is divided by nine levels: primary, intermediate, advanced, premium, expert, master, great master, saint and god. Each level has three grades. My profession can practice each skill to intermediate level, so to say, the highest is third grades of intermediate level.

I try practice my skill and sew some of the skin I have. But all failed only EXP of this skill grow to 2%(100% means leveling.).

It seems that the growing of living skills is not only depending on comprehension ability and creation. It depends on practice and material consume. I should put aside the living skills and concentrate on leveling.

it's sorry to be late because I get up late this morning.

• edited April 2017

Chapter: 5 The wolf king

I talk with Abao once again and mention key words: “bow and arrow”, “hunter skills” and “wolf king” many times, finally Abao told me that “he wants to find his lost arms“. I reply hem at once that I will help him if he leading me to the place where he lost his arms. He agreed reluctantly.

Half an hour later, I made a wood bows and some arrow, they all have attack +1 because I don’t have corresponding skills and methods. And I lend my unused copper sword to him. Then we come together.

We arrive a piece of small grassland in three hours. But I can’t find any monster in the wild. It is very strange phenomenon. There usually is a large group of wolf if there’s a wolf king. Not long after we arriving the grassland Abao find his iron bows and bronze fork. It’s really good.

At the same time we successfully got Abao’s weapon, I fell a little ominous atmosphere around me and I left the place I stay right now. At the same time, a silver figure flashed through the place I stand just now. at the same time, the system notified me: there’s a monster have ten levels bigger than you appear beside you. I looked at my back, there is a big, silver wolf stand there. It has a pair of bloodshot eyes.

Oh it must be at least Lv.20. See it imposing manner and his name, it might be a BOSS (a monster have name king has high rate to be a BOSS). A boss in LV. 20, en, I’m sure that I can’t win it. But it is my success to help Abao get his arms.

I rush to the wolf king bravely and hit it with my iron sword: MISS. Even I predict my failure, it made me really disappointed to know that I can even deal no damage to it. The wolf king’s attack is very high that even I just be rubbed by its paw a little will let my HP bottomed out. I could only tie it up through my experience. One time I catch a chance dodge one attack of the wolf king through my institute and flash to the side of it. then I catch its throat and jump up its body.

I see a little panic in its eyes. It tingle its body in a quick speed. And every time it does that, I will lose 10 HP.

At the same time the wolf king tries to get rid of me, Abao rush to another side and picked up his bow and shoot the wolf king: -1.

Oh, in this way his damage even can’t exceed the self-recovering ability of the wolf king. I might be killed by it, a mind came to me. And a player who are LV.10 or above be killed in anywhere will lose the EXP same as the EXP you should get to level up in the last grade(means you will decrease a grade in the simplest explanation) and drop some things in my bag randomly. If I run away right now, I may escape? But I can reborn as a player, but Abao, a NPC, if he died, he will die forever!

He’s just a NPC, a group of program that consists of a serious of 0 and 1! It is unworthy for me to die for them! I try to convince myself with those kinds of words. But I can’t. especially in the thought of the days I get along with each other. When I woke up in a desolate village, they are the only person I can talk with. Even they are not real man and can only talk to me with their dull sentence. More or less, I find myself a man through talking to them. They also told me very information of many things that make me easier in the hardest times. All of the members of the forgotten village are important for me now I can’t forget those things and just run away.

“Run!” I shout in my loudest voice:”Run away, I can reborn but you can’t!”

Abao bite his lower lip, hesitate for a while, he finally knows he can’t help me. Then he run away.

After some seconds, I run out of all my healing potion and my HP become 0. A white light flashed in front of me and I come back to the resurrection point of my village. 

I drop to Lv.9 and the mission president give me are canceled just now. When I level up to 10, he doesn’t give me the mission again.

It’s too bad. The reward to kill 20 tiger can be very good, especially for me. According to the tailing of the president’s, I will get next mission at grade 20. That’s quite a long time.

At the time I decided to leave Abao came to me and say to me: “Thank you”

It seems that he have a high favorability to me? I can’t miss that chance. Even for save him, I can’t die for nothing. And I just ask him to tech me skills. It won’t let him lack of anything.

Then I ask Abao if I can learn his skills. He agreed, but he says I should give him money (my charisma is not high enough)

He knows 2 skills: “collecting” and “trap making”, even he only receive me 100 copper coins, I have almost no money right away after learning those skills. Fighting skills? He says he don’t know either. He is fighting straightly like me.

Collecting can enrich the material I get from monsters. It is really a good skill to earn money. For example I used to get meat or skin of a dear. But after I use it in the dead body of dear, I can get both and have rate to get velvet or deer blood. They are all worth quite a lot of money. If I am lucky I may get 12 copper coins in a deer.

Trap ability is a skill I used to want to get. But now, as the rise of my ability, it will decrease the difficulty of my fighting. It will decrease me a lot of ability points while level up, especially mental strength. And I believe mental strength will help me to recover. So I will use it very few times in the future.

Then in the hardworking of me and Abao, the monsters around the village are almost cleaned up by us (the monsters will be refreshed every two days). And the farmers are not be harassed by monsters. The attributes of village rises: military force plus 2, safety plus 3, productivity plus 1 and environment plus 1. Talk with other villager, the words such as “move to other places” vanished from their mouth. It let me have a sense of accomplishment.

In the spare time, I have thought about the things in the real world. 20 years passed…what the world will look like in such a long time.

But based on the setting of this game, we can’t use forum in the game before 50 and transfer my voice to other I need to have sound transmission station in the village. The game don’t have chatting channel as the game before.

It let me trouble l lot. Don’t as other player can go to other website to discuss. I am trapped in the game. The only information source of mine is this game. I just like playing a stand-alone game before I meet other players.

Now the thing I hope most is the opening of the Transfer matrix, it will let me possible to go to other village and see other player. But our village has only one magician, even when I rise to Lv.15 and learn the magic, the magic point of our village is 2 only. It differs a lot with the standard of 10 magic points. Wait for tenth magician in our village? God knows what years.

I ask villager with the key words “magic”, “the Transfer Matrix”. Finally the packman told me in the midway of our village and the village beside ours, there’s a place named “Blue Jade Mountain”. Produce a kind of stone named magic crystal, it can increase the magic power of village, and it also can be the main material of building the Transfer matrix. But to go there, will cost me more than a day and there are many monsters that have high level. It is unsuitable for me to go there now.

• edited April 2017

Chapter 6: I am sick.part 1

While I try my best to leveling, an accident happened: I am sick.

I have never heard that the players would sick in the game. But sick, even in a game is not feel good at all. At least I am not feeling good in all of my body.

The village president gives me the basic cure magic when I give him 100 copper coins. But my sick is only controlled a little but not cured. I ask president if there’s any medicine can cure disease. He told me that there’s a kind of herbs named:”red fruit” can cure my disease. But it has three hours distance from our village.

I have no choice but drug my body to go to collect red fruit.

In the midway the monster I have defeated many times find chance to revenge. Because I can only use one third of my ability while sick. I only finished half of the route in the first time then I run out of my drugs and have to come back. Then I use all of my money to buy healing potions and start again.

Three hours, those three hours is the toughest time in my life. I should pay more effort to defeat a monster that I can easily defeat in the normal times.

At last when I defeat a vulture and finally get the red fruit. I am even happier than I defeat the ultimate BOSS in the game. The unlimited world is really a magical world!

I eat the red fruit and my ability rise little by little. I collect more just in case. While finding it, I accidentally find some ore. With my intuition I can see they are all good ore like black iron or blue copper. It seems here is a rich ore. But unluckily, there are no people collect ore in my village.

I am really angry about the unequal of the game treating me. But my name is Fight Against Destiny. The higher difficulty the more I like it!

In the way I come back, even I just recover a half. It was really comfortable for me to fighting with the monsters.

Now I find my technique is improving through this time, in exiting, I find myself leveling I see the notification surprisingly: I got each ability 5 point this time and the rate of me to sick is decreased to five over ten thousand.

It is really a surprise for me.

The effect of bad original ability is changed a lot this time, in the same grades I would at the middle grades, not too bad.

At that time the system promote: the player “Holy Devil” leveling to 30 first, reward prestige 1000.

I am a bit surprise you know the EXP from 10-20 and 20-30 is different a lot. He only use about 30 hours to rise his level to 30 which I can only raise from 10 to 20. How can he do that.

But if I got 8 or above in average original ability, and born at big city with good skills and good equipments. I won’ worse than him

But is this player a stranger like me that didn’t sleep every day?

I am special growing type and I should get use of this advantage. I am not cured yet, maybe I can get a better ability to fight when I sick. To think of this, I sell the material I get and buy some drugs and rush to a group of tiger.

I level up in three hours. The point I get is decreased a little: 4 power, 4 physique, 3 agility, 2 mental strength. In total 13, it is higher than the highest grade of normal player – 12. Good!

Of course I didn’t forget to ask president to learn magic. He can only teach me two: “primary healing”, “primary fireball”. It is the basic skills of magician and priest. The president has double-profession? It’s so weird! But I am the “apprentice” the fully profession. It might be weirder?

Magic skills seemed more expensive than living profession, or the president is greedier? It cost me a silver coin to learn each (a silver coin is equal to 1000copper coins, a gold coin is equal to 1000 silver coins.)

I learn two magic, my MP grow 10 automatically now I have HP 75 MP 30, use a magic should cost me 10 MP. I can’t use a lot of them before packman selling mana potion. But it is easier for me to fighting with these two magic. The fireball can deal 20 damage to a monster, and the healing can add me 20 HP. Now I don’t need to attacking monster with small stone. If I see a tiger there, give it a fireball. Then wait it to come to me, and then defeat it with my sword. After that, I usually left about 30 HP, then give me a healing my HP is almost filled. Before I find next aim, the HP will be refilled and my MP will recover a lot. Now it is very easy for me to kill tiger. Even don’t need to use drugs. 

But this method only used to relax myself, if I want to get more ability while leveling. I must increase the difficulty of the battle or so to say, “Self-abuse”?

Working hard for 4 hours, I am finally leveling to 16, except get 3 power 2 physique, 2 agility 3 mental strength and 10 HP, I get 5 MP because I use a lot of magic.

In my hard working, the attributes of the village rise some points again.

Maybe it is my hardworking moving the system, I saved a tramp in a monster and he join the household registration of the forgotten village.

Now in the ranking list, our village rise 207. Although it is nothing compared with ten million villages in the world. But I am very happy and satisfied, because I find my value. It is a sense of presence that I have never experienced even before I became a vegetarian patient. The meaning for us to existing on the world is not only for entertainment but for achieve their own value. It is the same that many people that can’t find their value in the real world and have to turn to the game world to find their value.

Walking in the village, I can feel the respect in the eyes of all villager. It makes me very satisfied although they are only a set of program. Especially presidents, gives me a encouraging wink(are you going to give your position to me?)

But one thing that make me really is the person just come in to the village is too lazy. He is always sleeping after he came here and did not do anything while I leveling to 16.

I watched him for a while and decided to have a chat with him. I am the people who save him, so he is willing to talk to me. When I ask his profession and skills for many times, I finally know that his only skill is “fishing”.

Oh my god! In the northwestern part of the continent, there are very few of water here. Say nothing of river or lake. God knows how he did – a fisherman came here from southeastern area which is full of river and lake.

Luckily I know a small river that nearby my village. However, it is 3 hour far from here. But I can’t just let him here without things to do.

Make a wood fish rode; I protect me toward the small river.

After six hours we arriving the small river. I am leveling to 18 now. There is a piece of monster with grade around 21 and my EXP is manly get on them.

These monsters seem like turtles, but they are very big, with scared face. Their skill: “saliva” can shoot five feet. But it is shorter than the firing range of my magic. So I mainly shoot them with my magic. It is the first kinds of monsters I meet that can long-range strike. But their speed is terribly slow. They even can’t come close to me. So it does not let me use anything to defeat them.

I can get very high EXP in the monster that have grade of 20 of above. It let me think why I didn’t find this place earlier. I don’t know when will the packman selling mana potions. It would let me leveling triple if I can get enough mana potions. 

NPC will sleep at night, but Ashui (the NPC I saved) seems don’t need to do that today. Because he was get enough sleep this morning. He keeps on fishing until next morning. And this time I am leveling to 19. The point I get is power 2, physique 5, agility 0 and mental strength 4,HP 15,MP8. It seems that defeat such kind of monster that have high defense and HP is good for the growth of my HP and physique and use a lot of magic is good for my mental strength and MP.

I am very regret when I come back to the village, even it’s good to leveling in the small river. It wastes me too many time on the road. Thinking about if I can get something can let me faster, I ask every NPC about “transport”, “mounts” and “Qingkung”. Finally I know from Ashui that there are group of Shepherd in the nearby grassland that one day from here in the northeast. They may have horse to sell.

It is quite far. But I know the importance of horse. So I decide to go there. Almost all high-grade monsters are always far away from my village. If I could save many times if I could move faster.

Now I started to prepare, I use the skin of tigers and the shell from turtles and sew them together and make a set of “tiger skin that embed with shell” equipment. It have 14 points of defense in all, much better than the former one. But it still decreases my 3 agility. Besides that my skill:”sewing” grow a lot of EXP to 50%.

Another thing is prepare the money to buy horses. I almost kill all of deer around the village and finally have 10 silver coins. I think it is enough. And I also raise my grade to 20.

The mission president gives me is: kill 30”flying hat” in grade 25. I think I am not able to kill them. Do it after I brought my horses.

In the period of my leaving, Ashui can’t fish. But he sends some fishes to other villager last times and learned “planting” from the famer. It seems that he won’t lack of food even if I leave.

I filled my bag with healing potions and foods and continued to go to the grassland. Now is the time for me to revenge for that wolf king!

• edited April 2017

Chapter 7: revenge

Lv.20 and a good pair of shoes rise up my speed. I cost only 2 hours rather than 3 to arrive the grassland. Through my grade is much more than last time. I still don’t have confidence to defeat the wolf king I meet last time. So I dig a two meter’s trap near the realm of the wolf king in an hour.

It is all because I get the skill: “trap making”. Last time I use 2 hours to make a very weak trap. But this time, with same high. The trap has damage 30 and trap ability 20. It is much better than what I made before.

Steeping into the realm of the wolf king, a figure comes close to me in a minute without finding and calling. I run back right away. There’s no time to look at my back but I know it follows me because of my institution.

I run in front of the trap, jump across it, and turn around, stop and point my sword to it.

Is seems that the wolf king has some intelligent, it stop in front of the trap. Maybe it feel there’s something dangerous in front of it. Based on my institute, I know that although the wolf king is only Lv.20. It’s ability is more higher than the normal monsters in the same grade because it is a BOSS.

I do a deep breath, and throw it a fireball. The wolf kin suddenly do a flash. The fireball didn’t hit it. this is the first time I have seen the magic didn’t hit the aim. How fast it is? No not only because of it is fast. It’s institution is also very high that can predict where the fireball will go.

The second fireball rubbed its face, this successfully made it angry. It howls loudly then throws itself to me. I can’t avoid it because if I do that, it will miss the trap. The wolf king can’t avoid my attack in the air. So I give it a fireball. Then I raise my sword and shied, try to block his attack.

The fireball hit belly, vital attack! But it only gives 15 damage. It seems that it’s special defense is quite high. But it influence it’s attack.

The wolf king hit on my sword and shied. A great slash made my HP decrease rapidly, even if I continues eat 2 healing potion can’t stop that. My physique and equipment is much better than before. HP is almost 60 more than Lv.10. and still can’t suffer a attack?

I insist to suffer the attack and don’t go back even a bit.

“Hong!!” as a large sound appears the wolf king drop to the trap. And my HP is only 16 at that time. His craws hold on the edge of the trap. I make a prompt decision: cut the mud in the edge of the trap. Then the wolf king drops into the trap and suffer 20 damage. If I cut the craws of it, it may suffer the damage then climb out of the trap.

Now what I am going to do is avoid it to jump out of the trap. As the jumping ability of it, it will soon jump out of the trap if I can’t prevent it.

It is very tough and dangerous to avoid wolf king jump out of the trap. I must follow the turning of the wolf king and judge where it will jump up. After stopped by me several times it even use the fake action. If I don’t have numerous experience and institution that higher than most people, the wolf king is already successfully jump out of the trap. 

In order to follow the turning of the wolf king, I have to unequipped the equipment that will decrease my agility. It will let me decrease 20 HP more each times. But I will killed by it if I can’t blocked it in the fastest speed.

The damage of wolf king is about 60 each time and it decides on where it attacks me.

Last time I only lost smaller HP than this time is I only be hurt by shivering and if I fight with it face to face, I even can’t fight it above a minute. At the beginning, it even use its skill:”lunge” so I suffer so much damage. Now it can only attack me from trap. It is quite inconvenient so the damage is much more decrease.

My iron sword can only deal 1 damage. Only if I hit the eyes or throat of it can deal 2 – 3 damage to it. At last I find its nose has the lowest defense and I can deal 4 damage sometimes.

The main damage is from my trap, the iron arrow head in the bottom of the trap can deal 10 – 25 damage to the wolf king decides on the places it hit.

If the wolf king wants to stay in the bottom of the trap, I will give it a fireball right away and force it to jump up again. It is very lucky that it doesn’t know my mp can only use fireball 5 times. Or it can stay in the bottom of the trap and I can never defeat it in my life.

The time goes very slow and I even did not remember how much damage I dealt to it. After I remember I dealt 2000+ damage to it I have no will to count. I feel that the attack of the wolf king is becoming weaker and weaker. Then it howls in a sorrow tone and do not move a bit. My mind is starting becoming unclear also. Oh my goddess, how can a Lv. 20 BOSS have so much HP. I remember the turtle I attack is grade 21 has 180 HP only. I give the wolf king a fireball then. The system notified: you beat the wolf king, get 30000EXP, prestige 10.

Then is the leveling notification: You are leveling to Lv.21 reward points: 5 power, 5 physique, 5agility, 5 mental strength, 1 explosion power.

You are leveling to Lv.22 reward points: 5 power, 5 physique, 5agility, 5 mental strength, 1 explosion power.

I lied in the edge of the trap, with an unprecedented sense of accomplishment. I have been defeated many BOSS in many game. But in such a low ability, bad equipments and try my best to defeat the BOSS is the experience that I have never experienced before and no game will give me points according to my effort before. It makes me feel really happy. Maybe it is the charisma of game. I used to stand in the top of the all player for too long, that I almost forget why I play game at first. Is it defeat all other players? No! It is entertain all things that I created in the world of the game!

I lay just a short time and jump down to the trap. I shall collect my war trophies, or they will disappear in a minute. I calm myself down and starting to cut the dead body of the wolf king.

I get the skin of wolf king and the tooth of wolf king. Then, surprisingly, I get a ring! It is the first equipment I have get in the game! I see it carefully, silver grade, and needs identification. But this time my institution is not working, maybe because the grade of this equipment is too high. I just put it in my bag and find one to identify when I come to city.

My healing potion have decreased two over three so in the next part of the way. I am dare to fight with the monsters. I just put off my armor rapidly and quickly pass through the realm of monsters. There are many monsters in the next half of the way that have higher level than tiger. I just practice my magic to some monsters that have low agility. The EXP is not too bad. I could come to leveling here next time. But now, the most important thing is buy horse.

I finally arrived at a piece of big prairie. The weaker and weaker monster told me that there might be a village or a tribe of the people in different kind. 

In order to follow the turning of the wolf king, I have to unequipped the equipment that will decrease my agility. It will let me decrease 20 HP more each times. But I will killed by it if I can’t blocked it in the fastest speed.

The damage of wolf king is about 60 each time and it decides on where it attacks me.

Last time I only lost smaller HP than this time is I only be hurt by shivering and if I fight with it face to face, I even can’t fight it above a minute. At the beginning, it even use its skill:”lunge” so I suffer so much damage. Now it can only attack me from trap. It is quite inconvenient so the damage is much more decrease.

My iron sword can only deal 1 damage. Only if I hit the eyes or throat of it can deal 2 – 3 damage to it. At last I find its nose has the lowest defense and I can deal 4 damage sometimes.

The main damage is from my trap, the iron arrow head in the bottom of the trap can deal 10 – 25 damage to the wolf king decides on the places it hit.

If the wolf king wants to stay in the bottom of the trap, I will give it a fireball right away and force it to jump up again. It is very lucky that it doesn’t know my mp can only use fireball 5 times. Or it can stay in the bottom of the trap and I can never defeat it in my life.

The time goes very slow and I even did not remember how much damage I dealt to it. After I remember I dealt 2000+ damage to it I have no will to count. I feel that the attack of the wolf king is becoming weaker and weaker. Then it howls in a sorrow tone and do not move a bit. My mind is starting becoming unclear also. Oh my goddess, how can a Lv. 20 BOSS have so much HP. I remember the turtle I attack is grade 21 has 180 HP only. I give the wolf king a fireball then. The system notified: you beat the wolf king, get 30000EXP, prestige 10.

Then is the leveling notification: You are leveling to Lv.21 reward points: 5 power, 5 physique, 5agility, 5 mental strength, 1 explosion power.

You are leveling to Lv.22 reward points: 5 power, 5 physique, 5agility, 5 mental strength, 1 explosion power.

I lied in the edge of the trap, with an unprecedented sense of accomplishment. I have been defeated many BOSS in many game. But in such a low ability, bad equipments and try my best to defeat the BOSS is the experience that I have never experienced before and no game will give me points according to my effort before. It makes me feel really happy. Maybe it is the charisma of game. I used to stand in the top of the all player for too long, that I almost forget why I play game at first. Is it defeat all other players? No! It is entertain all things that I created in the world of the game!

I lay just a short time and jump down to the trap. I shall collect my war trophies, or they will disappear in a minute. I calm myself down and starting to cut the dead body of the wolf king.

I get the skin of wolf king and the tooth of wolf king. Then, surprisingly, I get a ring! It is the first equipment I have get in the game! I see it carefully, silver grade, and needs identification. But this time my institution is not working, maybe because the grade of this equipment is too high. I just put it in my bag and find one to identify when I come to city.

My healing potion have decreased two over three so in the next part of the way. I am dare to fight with the monsters. I just put off my armor rapidly and quickly pass through the realm of monsters. There are many monsters in the next half of the way that have higher level than tiger. I just practice my magic to some monsters that have low agility. The EXP is not too bad. I could come to leveling here next time. But now, the most important thing is buy horse.

I finally arrived at a piece of big prairie. The weaker and weaker monster told me that there might be a village or a tribe of the people in different kind. 

• Chapter 8
  • Chapter 9
  • edited April 2017
    Chapter 10
    I will edit Ch 2-5 on Monday..
  • Chapter 6: I am sick.part 1

While I try my best to leveling, an accident happened: I am sick.

I have never heard that the players would sick in the game. But sick, even in a game is not feel good at all. At least I am not feeling good in all of my body.

The village president gives me the basic cure magic when I give him 100 copper coins. But my sick is only controlled a little but not cured. I ask president if there’s any medicine can cure disease. He told me that there’s a kind of herbs named:”red fruit” can cure my disease. But it has three hours distance from our village.

I have no choice but drug my body to go to collect red fruit.

In the midway the monster I have defeated many times find chance to revenge. Because I can only use one third of my ability while sick. I only finished half of the route in the first time then I run out of my drugs and have to come back. Then I use all of my money to buy healing potions and start again.

Three hours, those three hours is the toughest time in my life. I should pay more effort to defeat a monster that I can easily defeat in the normal times.

At last when I defeat a vulture and finally get the red fruit. I am even happier than I defeat the ultimate BOSS in the game. The unlimited world is really a magical world!

I eat the red fruit and my ability rise little by little. I collect more just in case. While finding it, I accidentally find some ore. With my intuition I can see they are all good ore like black iron or blue copper. It seems here is a rich ore. But unluckily, there are no people collect ore in my village.

I am really angry about the unequal of the game treating me. But my name is Fight Against Destiny. The higher difficulty the more I like it!

In the way I come back, even I just recover a half. It was really comfortable for me to fighting with the monsters.

Now I find my technique is improving through this time, in exiting, I find myself leveling I see the notification surprisingly: I got each ability 5 point this time and the rate of me to sick is decreased to five over ten thousand.

It is really a surprise for me.

The effect of bad original ability is changed a lot this time, in the same grades I would at the middle grades, not too bad.

At that time the system promote: the player “Holy Devil” leveling to 30 first, reward prestige 1000.

I am a bit surprise you know the EXP from 10-20 and 20-30 is different a lot. He only use about 30 hours to rise his level to 30 which I can only raise from 10 to 20. How can he do that.

But if I got 8 or above in average original ability, and born at big city with good skills and good equipments. I won’ worse than him

But is this player a stranger like me that didn’t sleep every day?

I am special growing type and I should get use of this advantage. I am not cured yet, maybe I can get a better ability to fight when I sick. To think of this, I sell the material I get and buy some drugs and rush to a group of tiger.

I level up in three hours. The point I get is decreased a little: 4 power, 4 physique, 3 agility, 2 mental strength. In total 13, it is higher than the highest grade of normal player – 12. Good!

Of course I didn’t forget to ask president to learn magic. He can only teach me two: “primary healing”, “primary fireball”. It is the basic skills of magician and priest. The president has double-profession? It’s so weird! But I am the “apprentice” the fully profession. It might be weirder?

Magic skills seemed more expensive than living profession, or the president is greedier? It cost me a silver coin to learn each (a silver coin is equal to 1000copper coins, a gold coin is equal to 1000 silver coins.)

I learn two magic, my MP grow 10 automatically now I have HP 75 MP 30, use a magic should cost me 10 MP. I can’t use a lot of them before packman selling mana potion. But it is easier for me to fighting with these two magic. The fireball can deal 20 damage to a monster, and the healing can add me 20 HP. Now I don’t need to attacking monster with small stone. If I see a tiger there, give it a fireball. Then wait it to come to me, and then defeat it with my sword. After that, I usually left about 30 HP, then give me a healing my HP is almost filled. Before I find next aim, the HP will be refilled and my MP will recover a lot. Now it is very easy for me to kill tiger. Even don’t need to use drugs. 

• Chapter 6: I am sick.part 2

But this method only used to relax myself, if I want to get more ability while leveling. I must increase the difficulty of the battle or so to say, “Self-abuse”?

Working hard for 4 hours, I am finally leveling to 16, except get 3 power 2 physique, 2 agility 3 mental strength and 10 HP, I get 5 MP because I use a lot of magic.

In my hard working, the attributes of the village rise some points again.

Maybe it is my hardworking moving the system, I saved a tramp in a monster and he join the household registration of the forgotten village.

Now in the ranking list, our village rise 207. Although it is nothing compared with ten million villages in the world. But I am very happy and satisfied, because I find my value. It is a sense of presence that I have never experienced even before I became a vegetarian patient. The meaning for us to existing on the world is not only for entertainment but for achieve their own value. It is the same that many people that can’t find their value in the real world and have to turn to the game world to find their value.

Walking in the village, I can feel the respect in the eyes of all villager. It makes me very satisfied although they are only a set of program. Especially presidents, gives me a encouraging wink(are you going to give your position to me?)

But one thing that make me really is the person just come in to the village is too lazy. He is always sleeping after he came here and did not do anything while I leveling to 16.

I watched him for a while and decided to have a chat with him. I am the people who save him, so he is willing to talk to me. When I ask his profession and skills for many times, I finally know that his only skill is “fishing”.

Oh my god! In the northwestern part of the continent, there are very few of water here. Say nothing of river or lake. God knows how he did – a fisherman came here from southeastern area which is full of river and lake.

Luckily I know a small river that nearby my village. However, it is 3 hour far from here. But I can’t just let him here without things to do.

Make a wood fish rode; I protect me toward the small river.

After six hours we arriving the small river. I am leveling to 18 now. There is a piece of monster with grade around 21 and my EXP is manly get on them.

These monsters seem like turtles, but they are very big, with scared face. Their skill: “saliva” can shoot five feet. But it is shorter than the firing range of my magic. So I mainly shoot them with my magic. It is the first kinds of monsters I meet that can long-range strike. But their speed is terribly slow. They even can’t come close to me. So it does not let me use anything to defeat them.

I can get very high EXP in the monster that have grade of 20 of above. It let me think why I didn’t find this place earlier. I don’t know when will the packman selling mana potions. It would let me leveling triple if I can get enough mana potions. 

NPC will sleep at night, but Ashui (the NPC I saved) seems don’t need to do that today. Because he was get enough sleep this morning. He keeps on fishing until next morning. And this time I am leveling to 19. The point I get is power 2, physique 5, agility 0 and mental strength 4,HP 15,MP8. It seems that defeat such kind of monster that have high defense and HP is good for the growth of my HP and physique and use a lot of magic is good for my mental strength and MP.

I am very regret when I come back to the village, even it’s good to leveling in the small river. It wastes me too many time on the road. Thinking about if I can get something can let me faster, I ask every NPC about “transport”, “mounts” and “Qingkung”. Finally I know from Ashui that there are group of Shepherd in the nearby grassland that one day from here in the northeast. They may have horse to sell.

It is quite far. But I know the importance of horse. So I decide to go there. Almost all high-grade monsters are always far away from my village. If I could save many times if I could move faster.

Now I started to prepare, I use the skin of tigers and the shell from turtles and sew them together and make a set of “tiger skin that embed with shell” equipment. It have 14 points of defense in all, much better than the former one. But it still decreases my 3 agility. Besides that my skill:”sewing” grow a lot of EXP to 50%.

Another thing is prepare the money to buy horses. I almost kill all of deer around the village and finally have 10 silver coins. I think it is enough. And I also raise my grade to 20.

The mission president gives me is: kill 30”flying hat” in grade 25. I think I am not able to kill them. Do it after I brought my horses.

In the period of my leaving, Ashui can’t fish. But he sends some fishes to other villager last times and learned “planting” from the famer. It seems that he won’t lack of food even if I leave.

I filled my bag with healing potions and foods and continued to go to the grassland. Now is the time for me to revenge for that wolf king!

• Chapter 7: revenge part 1

Lv.20 and a good pair of shoes rise up my speed. I cost only 2 hours rather than 3 to arrive the grassland. Through my grade is much more than last time. I still don’t have confidence to defeat the wolf king I meet last time. So I dig a two meter’s trap near the realm of the wolf king in an hour.

It is all because I get the skill: “trap making”. Last time I use 2 hours to make a very weak trap. But this time, with same high. The trap has damage 30 and trap ability 20. It is much better than what I made before.

Steeping into the realm of the wolf king, a figure comes close to me in a minute without finding and calling. I run back right away. There’s no time to look at my back but I know it follows me because of my institution.

I run in front of the trap, jump across it, and turn around, stop and point my sword to it.

Is seems that the wolf king has some intelligent, it stop in front of the trap. Maybe it feel there’s something dangerous in front of it. Based on my institute, I know that although the wolf king is only Lv.20. It’s ability is more higher than the normal monsters in the same grade because it is a BOSS.

I do a deep breath, and throw it a fireball. The wolf kin suddenly do a flash. The fireball didn’t hit it. this is the first time I have seen the magic didn’t hit the aim. How fast it is? No not only because of it is fast. It’s institution is also very high that can predict where the fireball will go.

The second fireball rubbed its face, this successfully made it angry. It howls loudly then throws itself to me. I can’t avoid it because if I do that, it will miss the trap. The wolf king can’t avoid my attack in the air. So I give it a fireball. Then I raise my sword and shied, try to block his attack.

The fireball hit belly, vital attack! But it only gives 15 damage. It seems that it’s special defense is quite high. But it influence it’s attack.

The wolf king hit on my sword and shied. A great slash made my HP decrease rapidly, even if I continues eat 2 healing potion can’t stop that. My physique and equipment is much better than before. HP is almost 60 more than Lv.10. and still can’t suffer a attack?

I insist to suffer the attack and don’t go back even a bit.

“Hong!!” as a large sound appears the wolf king drop to the trap. And my HP is only 16 at that time. His craws hold on the edge of the trap. I make a prompt decision: cut the mud in the edge of the trap. Then the wolf king drops into the trap and suffer 20 damage. If I cut the craws of it, it may suffer the damage then climb out of the trap.

Now what I am going to do is avoid it to jump out of the trap. As the jumping ability of it, it will soon jump out of the trap if I can’t prevent it.

It is very tough and dangerous to avoid wolf king jump out of the trap. I must follow the turning of the wolf king and judge where it will jump up. After stopped by me several times it even use the fake action. If I don’t have numerous experience and institution that higher than most people, the wolf king is already successfully jump out of the trap. 

• Chapter 7: revenge part 2

• Chapter 8: a tribe named Aima  part 1

It doesn’t let me walk too long that I can see a big group of horse in front of me. About tens of thousands of horses are driving by more than ten herders. I have seen it only in TV before. But now the sight of this is even shock me more than TV. Oh I hear the game is made mainly by computer itself. If it is made by human, this scene only can cost hundreds of programmer half a month.

I greet to the herder near to me. Luckily, there is automatic translation in the game. I am not dare he doesn’t understand me. He is amazed to see me because here is quite far from any village and they don’t have the Transfer Matrix also. (Here won’t be the born place of player) So no one came here before me.

But I got difficult to buying horses. They didn’t use money here. They didn’t transfer anything outside. And transfer inside is in the form of barter. I talk with him for a long time he finally decides to introduce me to the patriarch. The patriarch is very kind. As the first player arrive here. He sends me a pony of the greatest horse – god horse in the ground. But I am felling embarrassed to receive his gift without doing anything. I ask him if I could do anything to the tribe and so I spark two missions: defeat monsters hunt horses and healing the disease of horse.

This tribe named “Aima” consists of tens of people. Except normal herder there’s some special NPC: 2 professional fighters, 1 jewelry craftsman. It seems that they maybe will have some special things to spark. At least it is better than the forgotten village. So I decide to stay for some times because the two missions can’t be finished in a minute.

I use my “primary healing” and “the red fruit” to the horse and surprisingly find their disease is relieved a little. It gives me a lot of hope. So I use my healing right now when my MP once recovers to 10. It made another surprising thing – a herder kids is cured by my healing. Although only once, it make their favorability rise up. No longer after that, I learned “horse riding”, “grazing” and “monster controlling”. It let me feel very exciting.

With “horse riding”, the horse which was always very hard to ride becomes obedient. This pony patriarch send to me is named “flying”. It has a really good blood, is at the highest rank of the 9 grades of horse. But now is in the growing period, can only express half of its ability.

“Grazing” is used to control animal that feed by people such as horse, bull or goat (it can’t be used on monsters). My primary grade “grazing” can control 10 livestock. But the herder in expert degree can control more than ten thousands of them. And grazing can also increase the reproduction rate of those livestock.

“Monster controlling” is a useful skill in the fighting. In primary grade, it can only control monsters and let them keep calm for some seconds (the monsters are fighting is very hard to control). It I practice it to a high degree, I even can let the monster become my temporary pets or even permanent pet and let them help me fighting with other monsters.

No one will think his skill is too much. After talking, and showing them the skin of wolf king and the tooth of wolf king. I get respect of two fighters. And get their skills: “primary knife usage” and “primary bow usage” and I show the jewelry craftsman looked at the ring I get from wolf for some while. Through he can’t identify, he still says it open his eyes and teach me “the method of making jewelry”.

While I am collecting skills, the player “Holy Devil” is already leveling to 40, and gets first equipment in platinum grade. I suddenly realize it is time for me to leveling. After all, I am not good at playing living profession. It cost me too much to master so many skills.

Tribe is not a good place to leveling. It lacks the most important thing – healing potion. Although I lent their bow and arrow, but they are all stone grade (not made of stone, it’s the grade of equipment). They are all too weak and can’t deal any damage to the monsters in higher defense. Almost everyone here has bow skills and one of them even have skill in expert grade. They still have nothing to do to these monsters.

I’m about to leave. But to pay back their kindness, I decided to try my best to help them defeat the monsters as much as possible. In the help of the fighters in the tribe and traps, I killed hundreds of monsters in 10 hours. I am leveling to 23 also. But because there are too many people help me. My point is not very high, only 7 in all.

But my kindness is get paid finally, my “healing” is leveling to the second grade in primary. Then the process of healing horses is easier. Some of the horses are fully cured. The patriarch thinks I finished his two missions. And reward me:”the warrior of Aima” medal, it can increase my 2 powers and 1 explosion ability. It is more beautiful than the “village guard”(badges signify status and medal signify honor can equipped many).

• Chapter 8: a tribe named Aima  part  2

I finally leaving, except my “flying”, I got another 9 horses in my pet space. The pat space is the place for player to store their pets. Every player can have 10 rides, 5 fighting pets and 3 assisting pets. We can conveniently call them if we need them. Two fighters send me a set of bow and arrow in stone grade and a knife in copper grade with attack +4, the jewelry craftsman send me a necklace in stone grades with physique +1. It let me very moved. Why this game design the NPC so similar to real man? Not as the game I have played before anymore. In all parts this game has give me many experiences that I first encounter.

The horse is faster than foot. I arriving the forgotten village in three hours. It makes me really happy.

After a while, the packman tell me he is going to the city to buy something back and ask me what I want. I ordered some mana potion. But when I ask equipment and skill book (a kind of prop that can teach a skill to the people who use it), he says it is out of his selling range, which made me really unhappy. Maybe it is because his favorability to me is not high enough.

He sold all of his healing potions to me and leaving and I fell that it is time to go to the Blue Jade Mountain and find the magical crystal to build the Transfer Matrix. So I leave my village and going to the Blue Jade Mountain.

The monsters in the way to the Blue Jade Mountain is really powerful. I must to avoid most of them because my drugs is not so much and they all have a very high grade. It’s all because I have “flaying” that let me fast enough. Or I would run out of my drug during the way.

I called “flying” back to my pet space and search carefully in the mountain. There’s no special ore in this mountain. Where will the magic crystal is, I wonder. While I am finding very hard, there are some people walking toward the mountain.

I stare at those people exciting, they are not NPC, and they are real player!!! I have never imagined that I will hope to meet other player so much. 20 years, it was 20 years that I have not got in touch with the real people. Before, I was always alone in all games, and don’t have many friend in both game and the real world. But now I decided to change myself.

This group of player have five people: two fighters, one priest one magician and one archer. It is a perfect team.

It must be said that there are 11 basic professions in the game: fighter, knight, magic warrior, magician, archer, which, monk, priest, elemental summoner, chivalrous man and assassin. But in the game, there will be someone very lucky or they satisfied some special condition will have hidden profession (like me). So in general, the profession in the game world is unlimited.

They seem very surprised also. Because the nearest village is also very far (the forgotten village didn’t show on the transfer map).

The magician gives an eye to the man behind him. A high fighter comes to me:”Friend, are you also coming to kill the Blue Demon?”

“No, I just coming to find some magic crystal to build the Transfer Matrix in my village” I reply.

“Oh, magic crystal.” The fighter reply:”It is selling in the shop in the city, 100 silver coins for one, not very expensive and magic crystal such kind of cherish thing have high rate to be protected by BOSS: the Blue Demon. You don’t need to come to such a dangerous place. ”

100 silver coins are not very expensive! I really can’t understand the thought of rich people.

At the same time the magician comes to me and says:”Friend, your power can’t defeat the Blue Demon anymore. Your life is more important. You should come here after 30.” It seems that the magician have skill:” Reconnaissance” and know I am only Lv.23, and my equipment is very bad.

The fighter says:”Spirit Fire, let’s bring him to go together, People are more powerful. This guy is not come to defeat the BOSS. He only wants to have the magic crystal and won’t take out the things that BOSS drop. ”

The magician ‘s face stiffed a little:”Tiger King, it’s very dangerous to bring the person that with such a low grades.”

“Well, just let him help us attract some monster with low grades.” The person is called Tiger King smiling:”Hey, guys, what profession are you?”

I certainly cannot say I am the only fully profession in the game world – apprentice. Just says:”I am a magician in 23.”

In Lv.30, 60, 90, 120, 150 and 180, every people will have a chance “profession advance”, the player would need to finish a mission and then will turn the character to a higher degree and get higher degree of skill (the power of skill in the grade above will increase rapidly or have some special points), and if p[layer satisfy some condition or lucky enough their profession will variation. Such as fighter variation to double sword fighter or giant ax fighter (normal fighter is using one sword and one shied), magician variation to fire magician of light magician. Those variation professions usually have some benefits. So many people will want to have that.

The people who did not profession advance don’t have their badge of profession, so I am not dare they will see through my status. Even I have no equipment is using by magician, but it;’ quite normal that rookie can’t get good equipment.

Next the Tiger king introduces others to me. His full name is “Bloodthirsty Tiger King“ Lv.30 fighter. The magician named “Spirit Fire”, another fighter in Lv.28 named “Emotionless Sword”, the archer in Lv.28 named “Moon Shooter”, the priest in Lv. 26 named “Lunar Dance”. It is Tiger king who get this information from a NPC that the Blue Demon have a kind of prop he need, and because of his high charisma. But the Blue Demon is a second grade BOSS (BOSS have 9 grade), so he invite his friend who he just know and make a team to beat it.

So I joined the team and go together to defeat the BOSS.