A Fake WuxiaWorld Website???

Hi, I just found another website named WuxiaWorld with address [redacted] it also hosts all the translated Chinese novels from this website and others.

Is this done by the team here??? (starting to hurt other translators from different websites)

Can some Admin reply. Thanks

Comments

• Hi. No, it's not done by us. It was made by the same guys that were behind xianxiaworld.net, which today wasn't accesible and is possibly dead already. But it seems the aggregator is still alive and in good health. 

Sorry to hear it's starting to hurt other people. We've tried to take care of that site, but it's hosted with a very sketchy company and it does not seem to care very much about the pirated content.
  • Yeah, I just found my novel on there... What a pain :(
  • edited May 18
    as of today, i found two other websites with the same amount ( or more) of novel translations: [redacted] and [redacted]
    LDK in wuxiaworld.site is ahead by +400 chapters.. what's going on??  I have always believed that wuxiaworld.com is the legitimate one. I'm new to this forum.. I'd love to let the admins know about this.. maybe they should've already known tho.. @RWX
  • sennin54 said:
    as of today, i found two other websites with the same amount ( or more) of novel translations: [redacted] and [redacted]
    LDK in wuxiaworld.site is ahead by +400 chapters.. what's going on?? (https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/the-legend-of-the-dragon-king/chapter-999/) I have always believed that wuxiaworld.com is the legitimate one. I'm new to this forum.. I'd love to let the admins know about this.. maybe they should've already known tho.. @RWX
    Firstly, you should remove the link in your post because it doesn't serve the interest of anyone except those at fault by giving it out. Secondly, the admins already know about this clearly but it isn't the simplest thing taking the guilty parties website down. Yn5an3 already stated over a year ago why it was so difficult and most likely this individual merely keeps bringing up new versions of the website. @sennin54 ;
  • sennin54 said:
    as of today, i found two other websites with the same amount ( or more) of novel translations: [redacted] and [redacted]
    LDK in wuxiaworld.site is ahead by +400 chapters.. what's going on??  I have always believed that wuxiaworld.com is the legitimate one. I'm new to this forum.. I'd love to let the admins know about this.. maybe they should've already known tho.. 
    Yep, we're well aware! Please don't draw further attention to these illegal pirate sites by publicly linking to them - that just helps them spread. Unfortunately they are difficult to deal with.
  • edited June 8
    Is [piracy site - redacted] also fake? 
  • Is [piracy site - redacted] also fake? 
    Anything that isn't wuxiaworld.com is fake.
  • Jaspaaar said:
    Is [piracy site - redacted] also fake? 
    Anything that isn't wuxiaworld.com is fake.
    I see, thank you