The Immortal , The God , The Devil ?

So Shui Dongliu mentions these levels so is it the highest of cultivation levels or is there a level above that and whats the level bellow those three?
Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.

Comments

• edited March 2017
    zxlowi said:
    So Shui Dongliu mentions these levels so is it the highest of cultivation levels or is there a level above that and whats the level bellow those three?
    they are titles and the cultivation directions @"Royal ancestor"  should be able to give you better help!!
  • Royal ancestor any ideas?
    Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.
  • There are 5 path of cultivation in this universe (Allheaven's). Ghost, Devil, God, Demon, Immortal, so when you reach Boundless Dao or Heaven Trampling or Dao Source Realm or any other similar cultivation realm you're basically a trancendent being and become the true/real version of your path.
    True/real Immortal is unreachable in this universe
    yes, there are levels above it but only one name known that is Ancestor Realm and normally you pursue for the levels above in the universe out there (a bigger universe than this one, basically a universe comprise of numerous universe like Allheaven's)
  • Thanks !
  • So does Meng Hao become a True Immortal? A Yes or No answer would be fine thanks!!
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    So does Meng Hao become a True Immortal? A Yes or No answer would be fine thanks!!
    No
  • opils said:
    So does Meng Hao become a True Immortal? A Yes or No answer would be fine thanks!!
    No
    Thats a shame -_-     truly
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    Trust me, it isn't XD; he becomes something much more awesome.
  • tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD
  • tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD
  • Renegade immortal MC Wang Lin is the God
    Beseech the Devil MC Su Min is the Devil
    I shall seal the heavens MC Fang Hao was supposed to be the Immortal but because of the followers of the previous 2 MCs his fate has changed and has thus become equal to them as the Demon. 

The Immortal can apparently overpower the God and Suppress the Devil. Wang Lin and Su Ming did not care but their followers did.

This leaves the Immortal path and Ghost path unnoccupied. 

A Will Eternal's MC Bai Xiaochun will either be the Immortal or the Ghost. I believe he'll be the Immortal.
  • akarshy said:
    tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD
    Well as the person before me said Meng Hao becomes the demon, you will understand the awesomeness of THE DEMON in chapter 1390, if i'm non wrong it happens at that point.

By the way the identity of THE GHOST is revealed in book 9.
  • tombec94 said:
    akarshy said:
    tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD
    Well as the person before me said Meng Hao becomes the demon, you will understand the awesomeness of THE DEMON in chapter 1390, if i'm non wrong it happens at that point.

ay thanks :D excited!
  • Can someone tell me what the differences in all three paths are? Like, why is Immortal considered stronger than the other two? Where does Demon fit in?
  • edited April 2017
    Can someone tell me what the differences in all three paths are? Like, why is Immortal considered stronger than the other two? Where does Demon fit in?
    The difference is never explained thoroughly, perhaps during the end of book 8 and during book 9 there will be more details but i don't know, i "read" book 9 very quickly to only have an idea of what happens in it.
  • tombec94 said:
    Can someone tell me what the differences in all three paths are? Like, why is Immortal considered stronger than the other two? Where does Demon fit in?
    The difference is never explained thoroughly, perhaps during the end of book 8 and during book 9 there will be more details but i don't know, i "read" book 9 very quickly to only have an idea of what happens in it.
    Damn, I can't wait lol.
  • tombec94 said:
    Damn, I can't wait lol.
    Probably "A will eternal" will clarify a lot of the unanswered plot points of issth as it is a prequel or a sequel to issth. I suggest you also read renegade immortal as wang lin, the MC of this novel, is basically Slaughter from issth. If you really like Er Gen give beseech the devil a shot, its MC is probably Choumen Tai's master, however this novel isn't hosted here on wuxiaworld it is being translated by an independent translator.
  • tombec94 said:
    tombec94 said:
    Damn, I can't wait lol.
    Probably "A will eternal" will clarify a lot of the unanswered plot points of issth as it is a prequel or a sequel to issth. I suggest you also read renegade immortal as wang lin, the MC of this novel, is basically Slaughter from issth. If you really like Er Gen give beseech the devil a shot, its MC is probably Choumen Tai's master, however this novel isn't hosted here on wuxiaworld it is being translated by an independent translator.
    Hope it's a sequel. I just picked up Renegade too.
  • tombec94 said:
    tombec94 said:
    Damn, I can't wait lol.
    Hope it's a sequel. I just picked up Renegade too.
    Renegade immortal is the novel which made me know the genre, i love it so much that i didn't read its mtl, i'm currently waiting for more chapters to be released before starting to read again. Actually i read some spoilers about the cultivation levels, i think those are quite original and awesome later on
  • tombec94 said:
    akarshy said:
    tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD

can you pls tell me more about identity and powers of ghost and does the demon is more powerful than immortal as i dont understand why people are saying that it is more ausome. can a ranking be created about them like until now it seems like.
    1. immortal
    2.demon (may be 1)
    3.god
    4.devil
    and ghost unknown
    and last at what level is shuidonglui

• powerly said:
    tombec94 said:
    akarshy said:
    tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD

can you pls tell me more about identity and powers of ghost and does the demon is more powerful than immortal as i dont understand why people are saying that it is more ausome. can a ranking be created about them like until now it seems like.
    1. immortal
    2.demon (may be 1)
    3.god
    4.devil
    and ghost unknown

Chapter 1364 seemed really clear to me anyways here is my answer:

The IMMORTAL is complemented by the GOD and the Devil but at the same time he is stronger than them,"although the Immortal and the God complement one another… the Immortal is above the God, and can also suppress the Devil!"(i took this directly from chapter 1364). The DEMON on the other hand can't beat GOD and DEVIL but can topple the Vast Expanse obviously means that demon, god and devil are on the same level of power (basically the GOD is Wang Lin, RI main character, and the DEVIL is Su Ming from besech the devil); also for those of you who don't yet know the Vast Expanse is issth universe(which includes M&S, God and Devil continents, 33 heavens, Boundless sect and other small star fields with planets). Basically this paragraph means that the DEMON is the strongest in issth universe right now because the devil and the god aren't there anymore. Also since i am already writing i'll tell you this, once people reach daosource they leave the Vast Expance for a the bigger universe outside of it which can offer more possibilites for cultivation. 

Again about Shui Dongliu i won't answer the question because i would ruin your fun, you will understand in 15-25 chapters, basically at the end of the war.
  • tombec94 said:
    powerly said:
    tombec94 said:
    akarshy said:
    tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD

1. immortal
    2.demon (may be 1)
    3.god
    4.devil
    and ghost unknown

The IMMORTAL is complemented by the GOD and the Devil but at the same time he is stronger than them,"although the Immortal and the God complement one another… the Immortal is above the God, and can also suppress the Devil!"(i took this directly from chapter 1364). The DEMON on the other hand can't beat GOD and DEVIL but can topple the Vast Expanse obviously means that demon, god and devil are on the same level of power (basically the GOD is Wang Lin, RI main character, and the DEVIL is Su Ming from besech the devil); also for those of you who don't yet know the Vast Expanse is issth universe(which includes M&S, God and Devil continents, 33 heavens, Boundless sect and other small star fields with planets). Basically this paragraph means that the DEMON is the strongest in issth universe right now because the devil and the god aren't there anymore. Also since i am already writing i'll tell you this, once people reach daosource they leave the Vast Expance for a the bigger universe outside of it which can offer more possibilites for cultivation. 

Again about Shui Dongliu i won't answer the question because i would ruin your fun, you will understand in 15-25 chapters, basically at the end of the war.
    so he is basically at the same level of wang lin and besech the devil mc not sronger than them and why does he chose the demon and not immortal.. and can you give me an explanation of power of nine hexes and also about the tenth hex ty 
  • tombec94 said:
    powerly said:
    1. immortal
    2.demon (may be 1)
    3.god
    4.devil
    and ghost unknown

I can more or less explain about Immortal and God complement one another, it's actually a reference to Renegade Immortal
    So, in RI actually Wang Lin is not pure on Ancient clan cultivation (in issth the only Ancient clan ever stated is Ancient God but there are two other that is Ancient Devil and Ancient Demon however Er Gen in issth seems to only refer the entirety as God) but at some point got an inheritance from Immortal Ancestor (Rex translated the term immortal as celestial in his translation but the chinese word was actually the same). Immortal and Ancient power actually reject one another but Wang Lin use the pressure from Gu Dao (an ancient clan cultivator at Half Heaven Trampling Level) to fuse them and made his own unique power which is what I think Immortal and God complement one another meant.

By the way there are actually multiple people who already transcendent (or at least reach the power level necessary to leave this universe) but the three (Boundless sect ancestor, Su Ming, Wang Lin) were the most prominent.
  • edited April 2017
    powerly said:
    tombec94 said:
    powerly said:
    tombec94 said:
    akarshy said:
    tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD

1. immortal
    2.demon (may be 1)
    3.god
    4.devil
    and ghost unknown

so he is basically at the same level of wang lin and besech the devil mc not sronger than them and why does he chose the demon and not immortal.. and can you give me an explanation of power of nine hexes and also about the tenth hex ty 
    If i told you about why he chose DEMON i would spoil you the end of the war (the same applies for the identity of Shui Dongliu) and i don't want to, it really isn't worth to ruin the end of the book for this 2 informations, trust me.

Now for the hexes Er Gen really never goes too much into details about them and also to tell the truth i haven't read book 9 in detail so i can't explain all hexes, i'll tell you only the few things i know:

The first Hex is the beginning/end hex, either Er Gen never explained this one or i didn't understand while reading mtl;
    the 2nd,3rd,5th,6th,7th and 8th, you already know because of the story so far;
    the 4th hex is the self hex it is a form of cloning technique (it is the technique which he'll receive from the dude in 33 hells, in tomorrow's chapter);
    the 9th hex is pretty complicated, the only thing i understood is that it perhaps can control natural phenomenas but i'm not really sure, i don't remember the name, heaven hex probably;
    the 10th hex is more like a trick MH came up with to defeat the last boss. Don't ask for more details because i honestly don't remember.

• edited April 2017
    tombec94 said:
    powerly said:
    tombec94 said:
    powerly said:
    tombec94 said:
    akarshy said:
    tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD

1. immortal
    2.demon (may be 1)
    3.god
    4.devil
    and ghost unknown

If i told you about why he chose DEMON i would spoil you the end of the war (the same applies for the identity of Shui Dongliu) and i don't want to, it really isn't worth to ruin the end of the book for this 2 informations, trust me.

Now for the hexes Er Gen really never goes too much into details about them and also to tell the truth i haven't read book 9 in detail so i can't explain all hexes, i'll tell you only the few things i know:

The first Hex is the beginning/end hex, either Er Gen never explained this one or i didn't understand while reading mtl;
    the 4th hex is the self hex it is a form of cloning technique (it is the technique which he'll receive from the dude in 33 hells, in tomorrow's chapter);
    the 9th hex is pretty complicated, the only thing i understood is that it perhaps can control natural phenomenas but i'm not really sure, i don't remember the name, heaven hex probably;
    the 10th hex is more like a trick MH came up with to defeat the last boss. Don't ask for more details because i honestly don't remember.

some one mentioned about the ghost who is he and the lamp which the mc obtained who is the guy it belong to and how much strong he is and does he follows any diffrent path
  • tombec94 said:
    akarshy said:
    tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD

I would also like to know the identity of the ghost fellow cultivator :smile: 
  • powerly said:
    tombec94 said:
    powerly said:
    tombec94 said:
    powerly said:
    tombec94 said:
    akarshy said:
    tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD

1. immortal
    2.demon (may be 1)
    3.god
    4.devil
    and ghost unknown

some one mentioned about the ghost who is he and the lamp which the mc obtained who is the guy it belong to and how much strong he is and does he follows any diffrent path
    Muryai said:
    tombec94 said:
    akarshy said:
    tombec94 said:
    opils said:
    opils said:
    No
    SPOIL ME DADDY xD

I would also like to know the identity of the ghost fellow cultivator :smile: 
    The bronze lamp belongs to the GHOST, he is a very powerfull cultivator from ancient times, if i'm not wrong he should be the first person to reach daosource in the Vast Expanse, he also is Boundless Sect ancestor (boundless sect is a location which will be introduced in the next book). If A Will Eternal turns out to be a prequel Bai Xiaochun could very well be the GHOST(in issth he is always referred to as the GHOST or boundless sect ancestor, so we don't know his name).
  • I would prefer that Bai Xiaochun not be the Ghost... We already have 3 MC's in this universe, it would be cool if Bai Xiaochun was the Immortal instead.
  • With xiaochun's will to live I thought he'd be the immortal...oh well let him be the ghost.