Could I get detailed spoilers?

What do each of the nine hexes Meng Hao has do, when does he get the rest of the nine hexes, and when does Meng Hao step into the dao realm?

Comments

• when you say the rest of the nine hexes do you mean from where you are in the story or the 2 he is missing from the latest chapter? 
    eighth hex body/spirit hex - temporarily freeze person in place sealing their cultivation as well
    seventh hex karmic hexing - use the power of karma threads to cast a seal on a person
    sixth hex life/death hex - brand a person with a hex seal giving the ability to kill/punish that person with a thought
    fifth hex inside/outside hex - i am unclear about the proper ability of this hex but seems to have something to do with pocket spaces
    fourth hex ?????? - hasn't been revealed in current chapter
    third hex past/present - i am completely unclear about this hexes use 
    second hex real/unreal - has the ability to make the illusionary real and the real illusionary
    first hex ????? - hasn't been revealed in current chapters
    not much of a spoiler since i haven't read ahead in the story but if gives a starting point everyone else just fill in the blanks.
  • edited March 2017
    Alright guys be ready for massive spoilers XD, something i write may be wrong as i'm not a native english speaker and read on mtl understanding only the most important parts of the story.
    eight hex is fully mastered during the war with 33 heavens it's revealed to be a space hex based on the dao of space (this is the only hex which is throughtly explained, the others are never truly explained as deeply as this one if i'm not wrong);
    seventh hex, sixth hex, fifth hex, third hex and second hex, you already know everything about them, Meng Hao uses them during the war but the novel never explains how they work, basically he receives a legacy at the end of book 8 which allows him to master all of the hexes in early book 9(i won't say more because i don't want to ruin the fun);
    the fourth hex is the oneself hex, basically it's a cloning technique, he gets it in the lowest level of 33 hells (during the war there's a period of standby and M&S plane sends 33 people inside to look for good fortune, 4th hex is Meng Hao's good fortune, he actually meets the clone of 4th demon sealer);
    the first hex is the beginning/end hex he gets it from a character which you all know very well at the end of the war, this is never even mentioned again after this if i'm not mistaken, preatty disappointing because the name feels epic; 
    Anyways at the end of the war/beginning of the 9th (and last) book Meng Hao instantly becomes a Dao 9 Paragon with the hexes being his essences.
    Keep in mind that the last part of book 8 and the full book 9 are a bit rushed, with this said i think that you should give it a shot anyways, book 9 is really really interesting because everything suddenly matches up and Meng Hao becomes an OP beast (more than now XD). Oh and yes he makes his 9th hex during book 9, probably the most sad arc of whole issth.

• tombec94 said:
    Alright guys be ready for massive spoilers XD, something i write may be wrong as i'm not a native english speaker and read on mtl understanding only the most important parts of the story.
    eight hex is fully mastered during the war with 33 heavens it's revealed to be a space hex based on the dao of space (this is the only hex which is throughtly explained, the others are never truly explained as deeply as this one if i'm not wrong);
    seventh hex, sixth hex, fifth hex, third hex and second hex, you already know everything about them, Meng Hao uses them during the war but the novel never explains how they work, basically he receives a legacy at the end of book 8 which allows him to master all of the hexes in early book 9(i won't say more because i don't want to ruin the fun);
    the fourth hex is the oneself hex, basically it's a cloning technique, he gets it in the lowest level of 33 hells (during the war there's a period of standby and M&S plane sends 33 people inside to look for good fortune, 4th hex is Meng Hao's good fortune, he actually meets the clone of 4th demon sealer);
    the first hex is the beginning/end hex he gets it from a character which you all know very well at the end of the war, this is never even mentioned again after this if i'm not mistaken, preatty disappointing because the name feels epic; 
    Anyways at the end of the war/beginning of the 9th (and last) book Meng Hao instantly becomes a Dao 9 Paragon with the hexes being his essences.
    Keep in mind that the last part of book 8 and the full book 9 are a bit rushed, with this said i think that you should give it a shot anyways, book 9 is really really interesting because everything suddenly matches up and Meng Hao becomes an OP beast (more than now XD). Oh and yes he makes his 9th hex during book 9, probably the most sad arc of whole issth.

with that the only thing i want to know now is does he use the fourth hex to fix his true self clone because that thing was badass
  • tombec94 said:

with that the only thing i want to know now is does he use the fourth hex to fix his true self clone because that thing was badass
    Nope, that clone thing was long gone. By the way at the end of war with 33 heavens he's technically great circle of ancient realm with 8 essences but his combat level equal or stronger than 9 essences paragon and the one whom he met at 33 hells not the 4th himself but the clone of someone who owe him