Your favorite moments in novels

Hey guys,

Let's keep it short, what are your favorite moments in novels?

For me there are many actually,
1. In ISSTH, toward the end of book 3, when MH is surrounded by many nascent soul cultivators from Ji Clan and he calls out the Mastiff. "Awake, My mastiff!" and during that fight surrounding people are like "Now that is a cultivator!". And also at the end of Book 5 when MH's father shows up and gives an ass whooping to all "Immortal" ones who show up when Dawn Immortal calls out. And not to mention the revenge on 33 heavens.

2. Toward the end of ST when Thunder Punishment Exalted Celestial comes for looking trouble and gets his ass whooped by UC Qin Yu.

3. From ATG, when YC is back from the "Demon Realm" (don't remember the correct name) and sees his Wife getting almost killed by Phoenix country elders and goes on a rage and burns everyone into a crisp.

4. DE, ending of 3 realms war. When JN breaks through to Half WG and kills old man Yuan.

I surely may have forgotten some others, I'll add them later on.

And yea please use spoiler tags as to not ruin others' reading experience.

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Not intense, but felt very funny... When in DE...

... one of the MC's disciples sat on top of the MC himself, thinking that he is an actual rock -- the MC, at that time, was practicing transformation magic.

• Not intense, but felt very funny... When in DE...

... one of the MC's disciples sat on top of the MC himself, thinking that he is an actual rock -- the MC, at that time, was practicing transformation magic.

Haha I remember that. It indeed was hilarious.
  • The part that hero broke through his limit and saved his friends. Or hero fights against his family and become homeless.