Martial soul: Eye of the Fire demon

*Please note that I like snow better xD

Martial soul: Eye of the Fire demon king

System: Passive/Aggressive system (could be used in both ways)

Description: A part (literally) of the legendary fire demon king. After choosing it as a martial soul, you right eye would be instantly replaced with a eye of a of a fire demon. The eye is red. When using the soul rings, runic markings will sometimes cover parts of your face connecting to the eye. Because it comes from a demon, most people will hunt the user and kill him/her. 

Origin: While being hunted by the "righteous" faction, the Fire Demon King fell to his demise. But before he died, he sealed one of his eyes and made it into a martial soul. The demon king then sent it away to a far away continent, waiting for a right successor. Only by passing the criteria made by the Fire Demon King will the martial soul accept it's owner. It was considered junk when it was sold because no one could bond with it.

Soul rings:

1: Ancient Bloodline refining: Allows the user to see the legacy of the fire demon king. The user have access to all of the previous knowledge of the fire demon king. The user can also then refine his body and blood, by using the special refining technique made by all of the fire demon kings. Only when the user had refined 100% of his/her blood, can he/she be allowed to use the 7th soul ring. The user can also absorb the heat energy and lifeblood from all living beings or natural habitats (like lava) to make himself stronger. If a living being heat energy and lifeblood is completely absorb, then they will turn into a dried up corpse.

2: Blood Acceleration: The user have the ability to accelerate anyone's blood circulation (including his own). This can be used in many different ways. Here is some example on how it can be used;

1: Accelerate the user's blood so that the user can have higher reaction speed and boost his/her own physical abilities.

2: The user can also accelerate his/her opponent's blood around a specific part (or all) of their body parts to make it explode from blood pressure (Note:                         The user can also make someone have a boner to ;>)

3: The user can also use this skill to regenerate lost body parts

3: Heart burn: The user can slowly roast to his/her's opponent's heart, causing a very painful death. Very useful for assassinations. Can also be applied to other body parts. The user can also apply this technique to his/her opponent's whole body, making him/her feel tired and weaken their body. 

4: Heat seeker: Allows the user to detect all living things around him by tracing their heat energy. The user can also trace down opponents with this skill by tracking down the opponent's left over trail of heat energy. The user can also snipe down enemies far away without actually needing to see them. The user can also use this skill to track down treasures by discovering abnormal activities.

5:  Illusion of fire: The user can bombard his/her opponent's mind with negative emotions. The opponent will see all of his/her favourite things get slowly tortured and burnt away along with him. The opponent will actually feel the pain of the fire as well. If the opponent get trapped in the illusion, then his brain will also slowly melt away. It could be used as a constant distraction against any enemy who is immune to it.

6: Demonic traits: The user  can transform some of his body into the body of a demon. The user get boosted agility, power, reaction speed, soul power and stamina. The only weakness is that this skill damages the user's body and after a specific amount of time, the user cannot use this ability anymore and will suffer severe backlash.  

7: Fire Demon God Avatar: Transform yourself to a Fire Demon God. You have perfect control over the fire element and can make volcanoes erupt by waving a hand. Massive regeneration and Strength boost. No one has ever achieved this state. Legend says that you are so powerful, that  you can bend stars to your fill and shower your opponents with meteorites.

Strength: The user will never need to be afraid of fire anymore. Fire would be afraid OF the user. The user have the ability bend any living being with a fire attribute's will (if the user's mentality is strong enough). Being a half demon, the natural strength, stamina and agility of the user would be significantly stronger then usual humans on the same "cultivation". 

Weakness: (With this being a bit OP, I have nerf it a bit) The soul rings power and effect will be determined by the user's soul power. If the opponent's soul power is stronger, the weaker the skill will become.  

*I'm to lazy to change the word cultivaiton to soul power etc. It is to much of a pain :smiley: If this get through, I just want the translator to create a character similar to Snow mehican :smile: :smile: 

Comments

• this is an interesting take, but a tiny thing, as far as I know from DD1 and DD2 martial souls can't be chosen nor sold like an item?
    but this can be really awesome like the body martial soul/spirit eye of the protagonist in DD2
  • Enye said:
    this is an interesting take, but a tiny thing, as far as I know from DD1 and DD2 martial souls can't be chosen nor sold like an item?
    but this can be really awesome like the body martial soul/spirit eye of the protagonist in DD2
    That was shown possible in DD2 when the Snow Empress Martial Soul was sold during the auction in the tournament arc.
  • As you all know, martial souls are sold. But there are also defective ones. If the person is not worthy, then the martial soul would stay there and do nothing. People would then think it is a defective martial soul. Only when a worthy person touches it would it “activate”

sry if it was unclear

• edited March 2017
    woah I didn't know that, wait I've only reached the part where the mc got the ice scorpion in dd2 open_mouth which site can I find the updated dd2? pls and thank you.
    oh I just realized I should've figured that a spirit can be acquired aside from being inherited. Since the mc from dd2 became a dual spirit wielder with the help of the ice emperor scorpion, my bad :wink: 

• 200,000 year spirit beast can be incarnate to be human form, this was stated by emperor ice scorpion in DD2. the last item the auctioneer brought was a soul beast that in state of reincarnation. it is like a baby about to be born  this means that it is easy to kill and obtain 100k spirit ring and bone, its memories still seal inside and when absorbed, there is high possibility that it would become an another Martial Soul or Spirit Essence. it was not really sold nor defective..maybe what you mean is the soul beast ring in DD3's spirit pagoda? yes it was sold and have defectives on some reason. am i right?
  • wait are you referring to the manhwa? as much as I love the colorful art, and indeed I loved it, but I stopped reading it at around ch.150+ because of the terrible translation- it makes my head ache. So I'm waiting for the unbeatable Tang sect in WW to reach a few chapters so that I can binge on em'. Or maybe I wouldn't be able to wait.
  • Enye said:
    woah I didn't know that, wait I've only reached the part where the mc got the ice scorpion in dd2 open_mouth which site can I find the updated dd2? pls and thank you. 
    you can do read it here http://www.mangahere.co/manga/douluo_dalu_ii_jueshui_tangmen/ ..

• Enye said:
    you can do read it here http://www.mangahere.co/manga/douluo_dalu_ii_jueshui_tangmen/ ..
    the auction that i said is in chapter 78
  • 200,000 year spirit beast can be incarnate to be human form, this was stated by emperor ice scorpion in DD2. the last item the auctioneer brought was a soul beast that in state of reincarnation. it is like a baby about to be born  this means that it is easy to kill and obtain 100k spirit ring and bone, its memories still seal inside and when absorbed, there is high possibility that it would become an another Martial Soul or Spirit Essence. it was not really sold nor defective..maybe what you mean is the soul beast ring in DD3's spirit pagoda? yes it was sold and have defectives on some reason. am i right?

I'm pretty sure that's only a soul bone. Which only gives a spirit master an extra Soul Skill.

and Hou yuhao was only able to have a second martial spirit because of skydream brother's ice essence, which was Yuhao's second martial soul already but was only an attribute but still needed a physical form. Hence when he absorbed the ice emperor, it became the physical form of his second martial spirit.

This was actually explained on the first few chapters of Unrivaled tang sect/DD2. Yes I couldn't help myself so I read it even before they reached more than a hundred chapters.

about the memories of the soul beast being sealed inside the bone, I think its unlikely. Inside the hundred year spirit ring maybe-which was what happened with Xiao Yu, when she died and became Tang Sans spirit ring. She was still able to manifest herself from inside the ring using her spirit energy in times when Tang San needed her help.

• As you all know, martial souls are sold. But there are also defective ones. If the person is not worthy, then the martial soul would stay there and do nothing. People would then think it is a defective martial soul. Only when a worthy person touches it would it “activate”

sry if it was unclear

honestly I have stopped reading DD1 when Tang San and the gang went to the northern sea. And I've only just started reading DD2, as for DD3 I haven't started it. So to my knowledge martial souls are like genes inherited from parents. Hence one clan(e.g. Ning'ers Seven Tiled pagoda clan) usually have only one martial soul.... So if its in DD3 I probably don't have any idea :smile: 

• edited March 2017
    Enye said:

As you all know, martial souls are sold. But there are also defective ones. If the person is not worthy, then the martial soul would stay there and do nothing. People would then think it is a defective martial soul. Only when a worthy person touches it would it “activate”

sry if it was unclear

honestly I have stopped reading DD1 when Tang San and the gang went to the northern sea. And I've only just started reading DD2, as for DD3 I haven't started it. So to my knowledge martial souls are like genes inherited from parents. Hence one clan(e.g. Ning'ers Seven Tiled pagoda clan) usually have only one martial soul.... So if its in DD3 I probably don't have any idea smile 

oh wait, based on the synopsis of dd3/LDK there is a decrease in the supply of spirit beast to be used for spirit rings, so the humans invented a replacement "Spirit" that can be used to gain a spirit ring that can give a soul skill. These "spirits" are then sold to the public, that is why the MC worked as an 8 year old blacksmith WTH? this is child labor, oh wait I'm getting out of topic.

is that what you're talking about?
  • Enye said:

I'm pretty sure that's only a soul bone. Which only gives a spirit master an extra Soul Skill.

and Hou yuhao was only able to have a second martial spirit because of skydream brother's ice essence, which was Yuhao's second martial soul already but was only an attribute but still needed a physical form. Hence when he absorbed the ice emperor, it became the physical form of his second martial spirit.

This was actually explained on the first few chapters of Unrivaled tang sect/DD2. Yes I couldn't help myself so I read it even before they reached more than a hundred chapters.

about the memories of the soul beast being sealed inside the bone, I think its unlikely. Inside the hundred year spirit ring maybe-which was what happened with Xiao Yu, when she died and became Tang Sans spirit ring. She was still able to manifest herself from inside the ring using her spirit energy in times when Tang San needed her help.

yes..Xiao Wu is the perfect example of this reincarnation. and you right about the ice essence of skydream, furthermore, the sealed memories when absorb it and be 2nd martial soul/essence is likely impossible to gain. if the soul beast in an reincarnation state is willing to be an martial essence like on Yuhao state when absorb skydream and ice scorpion, it mostly be same as Yuhao state and become spirit essence if not, you will only have the ring and bone ability.
  • on addition, Yuhao have 3 spirit essence, but cant have a ring. if im not wrong it is a life essence that resides on Yuhao's 3rd eye.